• Swinging Experience
    1 year

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    theflamekasters
  • Favorite Club(s)
    13th Floor, Secrets

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Totally agree with you on this!! I got it good last night, and loved every minute of it!!! Giving and receiving!!
  2. I tottally agree, and this is why you should NEVER EVER play with friends you already had before you go into the lifestyle!!!!! This type of situation happens to every one we have met that does this!!! You all arent swingers at this point!!! sex cupid mentioned some info on clubs, follw her advice, look into clubs, and reosrts and what not. And get the hell away from this cpl sexually.
  3. That must be why you giggle when i (mrs.flamekaster) say i am easy.....lmao;);)
  4. The mrs. lost hers at 15 I think, my first sexual encounter was at 8, and my losing it story was rather interesting, and not sure how to vote on this subject. I was 15 or 16 and had been dating this girl for a while, we had taken a true love waits class, and decided to wait. Now in the meantime we did everything else. So one night when we where in my room, my mom in the living room, we are playing, and she says fuck me in the ass, so I did, I shot my load in her ass. Now the mrs. and I have debated it much, did I lose my virginity then, or was it at 19 when I was in college?
  5. the mrs is very bi passive, she wont make the first move on a woman, and is very picky about the woman she will play with, we have never had a problem with a bi-fem cpl not wanting to play with us becuase of that. We have a couple of couples that the girls want to play with the mrs and it just hasnt happened yet! We play with a single girl that truely likes cock and pussy equally and that is fun for both of us!! We do stay away from cpls on sls that say girl MUST be bi! But to answer the question, i dont see why a str8 cpl should have any trouble finding people to play with
  6. I have been told that as well! I know the misses prefers an avg cock to a huge one
  7. I think we have heard those before....lmao I am usually the more aggressive person of any group, i try not to be pushy, dont want that, but i tend to take the lead, when we are at the club, i will make it a gradual move, start with rubbin the leg and whisperin in the ear, then let the natural flow happen. Sometimes i ask so you think you man is ready to play with my wife? Or think they are havin fun, becuase i am ready to have some fun with you. If she is game, i usually stand up and tell my wife what i am doing and make sure it is ok with her hubby, then go, 99% of the time my wife follows right then. Her and i communicate if we are both "ok" witht the couple before we ever go play. If she isnt ok, then we no play!
  8. i think we could help each other out here:facelick:
  9. That is funny you say that, because the mrs has only been able to do that since March when she had a hysterectomy, and she was so worried she was peeing when she did it, but she isn't. It is so amazing, i love it when a woman can do it!!! Such a big turn-on.
  10. I don't really worry about too much. If you are careful and smart, you shouldn't have much to worry about imo