couple
  • Interests
    shopping, antiquing, tennis, working out, biking, traveling, golf
  • Occupation
    he self employed/her banking
  • Swinging Experience
    2 years

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. We have not done a lot of mfm threesomes, but in our instances we have done it both ways...my watching her with another guy and my sometimes joining in. There just are some encounters where I prefer to stay back and watch her with another a guy one on one. It gives a very different perspective, and there are some occasions also where I may be taking a few pics that she and I can share later. Other times however I agree with some of the others here when it comes to seeing her taking two of us at the same time, something that she also enjoys very much. So i guess it comes down to whatever is right for you and any certain occasion
  2. Married 24 years now and swinging only a little over a year now and loving it. Best thing we ever did for our marriage and sex life
  3. Although we often swap with other couples, we have also recently had single males join us. The guys have all been younger men (which Marilyn really enjoys) and are chosen by her. I have always been there also, but I don't join in, but rather I enjoy watching her pleasing them and being pleased. Afterwards it is our time together, and I have to tell you the sex we have after i have watched her with other guys is absolutely fantastic.
  4. Although I prefer men who are 30+ years old, I have been with a few guys in their 20's including one in his early 20's. They certainly are filled with enthusiasm and stamina, and can make more a fun time. One thing that is important to me however is their level of maturity, even at that young age. I certainly am not interested in being with a young guy who will then go and tell all his buddies about the encounter. For those women who have been with a much younger guy, do you feel very sexy knowing that a guy so much younger is so excited to be with you? I know that is part of the thrill for me. Marilyn
  5. Although we have some regular couples or singles that we play with, we have also found the occasional chance meeting followed by an evening of playtime with near strangers to be be a very exciting addition to our swinging lifestyle. We would consider a one night stand as being with a couple or single where you have no plans, or there may be no possibility of ever seeing or playing with them again in the future.