Legal Secretary
  • Swinging Experience
    6 years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    imsherona
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Club FA, Club Taboo, S&S
  1. I have to say I am LOUD and verbal during sex, whether we are at home alone, a club, a house party, whatever...that's just me! My SO gets loud when he is about to cum.
  2. I whole heartedly agree with Julie on this one! After waiting and reading all the posts, including your responses, I believe that this is something way more than swinging. Take Julie's suggestions and run with them, seek some professional help when you get back and I wish you both the best of what life has to offer. AND, I am thanking you as well for doing "your job" over there, be safe and come back soon and with any bit of luck, this will be over soon and you all can come home!!
  3. My outlook is this...if it gives my SO pleasure, then it gives me pleasure...so do I like to give blow jobs...no, I LOVE to give blow jobs and yes, I definately swallow, how else would I keep my skin looking so young..LOL!! Hugs, Sharon ::P:
  4. Well really none of the choices in the poll apply to my situation. I am single, started out swinging as a single female, met my now SO on AFF, and now we swing together. So neither of us brought it up as it was something WE did prior to meeting and have now become a couple that swing!
  5. I believe we are in the majority here that is: Dr. is unaware of my lifestyle & it stays that way! IF we thought we had been exposed to an STD or otherwise we would certainly share that with our Dr., but I haven't and won't just walk in there and say "hey doc, BTW, we are swingers...just thought you'd want to know!!
  6. This is a good thread and one I ran into a few years ago with my now ex...I have a dear friend who is very active in the lifestyle and he, on occasion, would bring me newsletters and such to take home and talk to my husband about becoming "active" in the community....well each and every time he threw the newsletter across the room, said to me "if you think that is something you want to do, go ahead and go, but count me out, I am not going to stand by and watch someone else "f--k my wife". My response was always the same, "I am not going to go without you". So, I can tell you from my experience, if it's NO, it's NO...and nothing I could have done or said would have changed his mind. Fortunately for me, he is now my ex...and I have been with my SO for a few years and WE do enjoy the lifestyle! You can't force someone to do something they really don't want to do and I would think you wouldn't want to anyway!!
  7. I knew if I waited awhile, someone would put into words what I didn't or couldn't, so thank you for saying what I did not. I concur 100%!!
  8. Very well said, this is what I said previously! Thanks for explaining your situation cause mine is similar....It's always nice to see someone with the same or like circumstances to this cold sore subject!!
  9. I don't have any advice either, but wanted to also say that really sucks and sorry that you had that experience, I really don't think that is the norm though, so don't give up just because of a few bad apples...have fun!!
  10. Ditto! We concur 100%, it so depends on the situation, timing and the people!
  11. Well I guess I will give my personal opinion on this subject, and it is MY personal opinion...I have only ever been with men that are cut, it is my preference. Anytime, while I was swinging as a single lady, if the profile indicated the male was uncut, I passed on it, a polite thanks but no thanks, and also in my profile I indicate that you must be circumsized as well. I have to use the word "yucky" when describing an uncut penis, sorry....it's just a cleanliness thing for me. I realize in reading the posts from the uncut males that most of you are clean when it comes to your penis, but I just would rather not take that chance of running into the small percentage that are not clean!! And, it is like shaven or not shaven, it is a personal preference!!
  12. I actually started in the lifestyle as a single lady, being encouraged by a friend of mine who is very active in the lifestyle, speaks at conventions, etc. He had been telling me for several years that I should go, but at the time, I was married to a very "vanilla" man and he would have nothing to do with swinging....so, after my divorce, I was contacted again by my friend and after a long conversation with me, I decided to let my hair down and go!! I found a private home who was BBW friendly, gathered up my nerve, and off I went...and you know what? WOW, I had a very good time. Now I am not naive by any means, but I did not realize that so many men appreciate a curvy woman, maybe because I was always talked down to during my 19 yr marriage, I don't know, but needless to say, it was a great experience for me. Today, after meeting my SO, we both enjoy the swing lifestyle, not as often as we used to, but we dabble now and then and it has improved my self-esteem 100%. We are very open with one another, tell each other our fantasies, and explore life together...so all in all, it has been a very positive adventure!!
  13. My opinion, after reading the original post and the replys...is all 3 of you are to blame for the evening! First of all, we would have NEVER even gone through with the meet and greet knowing the female half of the "couple" was not going to show, and if HE showed up (like he did) without her, we would have cancelled right then and rescheduled when ALL could be there. Our rule of thumb is this: if it's a couple we are meeting for the 1st time, the two women speak over the phone, plan on meeting for coffee or lunch or whatever, then if all goes well, we then plan a meet and greet for all parties involved and go from there. It works for us and so far, no mishaps!! I hope you have learned a lot from all the replys and what to do or not to do in the future. Just because you two are newbies doesn't mean you have to be "had" and you now know what to look for i.e. red flags!! Here's hoping your next encounter is everything you two want it to be and have fun!!