About EvilDoctor

• Rank
    Long Time Lurker
  • Birthday 01/15/1966

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    cards, dining out, getting naked and having sex.
  • Occupation
    Actor
  • Swinging Experience
    17 years
  • Anniversary
    Oct. 8th

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    EvilDoctor
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Club Hers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I know what Julie wrote was not what was intended, but for me that was what happened. As a teen I knew I was attracted and interested in guys, so I came out originally as gay. It was my belief at the time that you were either gay or straight, there as no in-between. It wasn't until my early twenties that I realized I was also checking out women as well as men. I was out celebrating my 22nd birthday with friends and I met a woman who had her 24th birthday the day before mine. She and I had some common friends and apparently she was really into gay men. So I got invited to her birthday celebration that was being held tomorrow at apartment. At her party, we flirted with each other all night, and when the party ended, she asked me to stay the night. I said yes, and I fucked my first woman and ate my first pussy and absolutely loved it. I finally realized that sexuality wasn't an either/or situation and had to admit I was bi. The relationship only lasted a month, but it took me down a path to becoming a swinger.
  2. We are both bi. In fact me being bi is the whole reason we hooked up in the first place and her eventually marrying me. We've actually had a lot more bi-male experiences than bi-female experiences. Ideally we would like to hook up with another bi-bi couple for the full experience.
  3. I'm 45 and my wife is 36. We've been together 17 years, married 12 and been swingers since we met in 1994. We first hooked up through an adult BBS, so we were both honest with each other from the beginning about our mutual interest. Our first club was (what I believe is the now defunct) Club Eros in Toronto , we were taken there by another couple that mentored us in swinging.
  4. oh Susan, for sure. Mostly because I've been a Molly Parker fan going waaaay back (even worked background on The Five Senses back in 1998, a movie she starred in) but also because she looks hotter as red head now...
  5. It is weird how that still is something that sticks with us of us going to that club.... Okay since I accidently derailed this convo, let me get it back on track... leather corset veggie tray with dip and seemingly the bane of critics of tv sitcoms: hot wife with schlub husband...
  6. Wasn't my intention. There is an explaination for it though. 2250 was an off-premise club we used to go to. About three years ago we were in Pennsylvannia and decided to go The Farm to check it out. While we were going through the lobby for our orientation, we passed a pamphlete stand of various clubs and local attractions. And lo and behold standing out like a neon beacon for me, was the smiling faces of Jerry and Trish on the (for me) familiar 2250 pamphlete. This struck me as being funny to drive all the way to York just to find an advert for a local club back home. This goes into the 'it's a small world' category. For the record, we don't go to 2250 anymore, we see off-premise clubs as being too tame for what we are looking for...
  7. Okay here' one off the map... For on-premise US clubs: a pamphlete advertising a Canadian off-premise club, bonus points if it's Club 2250 in Burlington, Ontario...