• Occupation
    Insurance agent
  • Swinging Experience
    new

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    MNhotdish

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. OK, so I'm taking this in a little less serious direction, but it is a fear none the less... We are newbies. We've experienced a couple of FMF 3somes in the past, but have now met & clicked with a couple who we genuinely like as people. We've all four discussed our wants, comfort levels, even self image issues. The only thing not decided in concrete yet, is the exact when. So here's my new fear...Sex is messy. It can be sweaty & dirty & all kinds of fun things. Sometimes things happen that can be embarrassing. The only man that I've been with in 8 years is my love. When 'embarrassing" things happen during sex, we both laugh & that's it, but it takes time to get that comfortable with someone. My BIGGEST fear now is, what if I fart or some equally embarrassing thing!?! Sad but true.
  2. Anyone willing to critique mine? It's brand new, so that might be helpful. Thanks!
  3. I chose sales, I'm a fulltime insurance agent & a fill in bartender (kinda for fun) It's pretty hot really...both of my jobs sell things that enable people to get fucked down the road.
  4. WOW, my 2 cents have already been put in...the garbage in the background, etc. But I had to share this...as it fits here just perfect...I have a "stalker" on SLS. I always decline his mail & chat invites, but he keeps on coming back. He's in his mid 20's or so, *& his picture is of himself in a messy bedroom that looks like a teenage boys, I've got the guy pegged now. I finally responded (& I thought that the sarcasim would come through, but apparantly not) I said, well will your mom be picking up your room befpre we come over? He responded back that no, she's been busy lately. OMG!!! I've blocked him for good now!
  5. Good question! I've been wondering the same. Especially when you're really new, how do you set rules when you have nothing to go by? We've discussed everything so much & gotten nowhere as far as makeing any rules. We've just come to the realization that we'll need to go in with no rules & go from there. I mean we both agree that safe sex is a must, but that's really it. If / when there needs to be a rule set, we'll handle it from there.
  6. Like babygrl, I was young & alone when I first experienced this...WOW! I felt like such a bad & dirty girl, to be masturbating in the first place, then THAT happened ARGH! But damn, it felt awesome! It brought tears to my eyes & a shiver up my spine. I was no virgin, but lets face it...most of your sex partners when you're in your teens, are teens themselves. I'd never experienced an "O" with any of them, this was my first. The bummer of it is, that as good as it felt, I sort of thought that I was a freak or something. I knew I'd had an O, but thought that I'd peed from having one. From then on, I was afraid to let go & cum. It wasn't until years later as a single mom unwilling to date, I bought myself a nice vibrator with the little clit tickler that I went ahead & relaxed (now playing with myself was a liberating CHOICE) enough to explore this. Since then, anyone I've been with who was unfamiliar, has been quickly educated & they've all seemed to view me as some sort of sex goddess, as I'm the only one they'd (at the time) seen do it. I think most guys are very turned on by this, & maybe even feel a little proud when they make it happen Bottom line for me...my really good Os cum from manual stimulation on the clit & after I've squirted I can have an O from penetration...I don't think I've ever had one without the other happening first, & I've never gushed from OR during penetration but am working on it:blush:
  7. Mine might seem obvious, but it's sort of a double meaning. A hot dish...meaning a hot woman. But I'm known among my family & friends as a good cook & we Minnesotans grow up on hotdish, which supposedly doesn't exist elsewhere else...It's my "specialty" & I have a GAZILLION recipes. (actually it does exist, but it's typically called a casserole) I've been told that I've got the "fargo" accent & laugh like Kitty on "That 70's show". Of course I don't think it's that bad, but ANYtime I travel I'm immediately pegged as being from Minnesota. Blonde & blue eyed, last name ending in s-o-n... Hell I even say "ya know" & "you bet"! This is me, I might as well have fun with it & Damn it, I'm hot!
  8. I only have my eyebrow pierced & am not brave enough to go any farther south, BUT...my ex had his cock pierced at the tip & about an inch down the shaft from the base, it was on top so it hit my clit. He wore a barbell not a ring so I got the little balls one on each side...AWESOME!!!! The one at the tip didn't do much for me visually or other. The tongue was OK sexually, but nothing to go wild over. Just my experience.
  9. We really don't call our selves anything outwardly, we're just "us". When we're talking to each other, we seem to mostly refer to ourselves as "open"...I think just meaning that we're open minded & open to "non-conventional" sex.. We should probably come up w/ a better description though, as "open" is more of a term for people who are "allowed" to "cheat", and that's definitely NOT the case.
  10. Totally awesome! I'm so stealing this one. Thanks!
  11. Awesome..fun thread! If I'm speaking about the whole area in general...it's my "muffin" If I'm referring to my clit, it's my "loud button" A couple others that are at least good for a laugh out of me are "cooter", "twattie",& "gravy boat".
  12. I must confess..It was I! My husband is really fun & open to anything in bed, but he is almost NEVER the instigator! The funny thing is, that the way our first experience happened would probably have cased trouble or at least awkwardness in the relationship... He & I got really good & drunk with a newly divorced girlfriend & I. She came onto me in front of him & I went along with it...the next thing ya know we're having bloody marys & breakfast talking about how much fun we all had! She's since gone back to her husband & they've asked about full swing, unfortunately he repulses me! OTHERWISE...
  13. I LOVE this thread! I'm a natural redhead & though I've heard comments like this a few times. (mostly referring to the "carpet" more than the "drapes" LOL) But there are also a lot of people who will make a point of pointing out that they dislike the things that go with it...Fair skin, freckles. As I age I'm more comfortable in my own skin...and even embrace the things that make me unique, it's still nice to read what you guys are saying! My hubby is OK with the fact that I like to keep trimmed, but strongly requests that a respectable size strip is left...clearly he's with you guys on this! You guys have great taste! P.S. We look pretty hot w/ blue eyes too! LOL
  14. I am most definitely a squirter, it feels AMAZING!! My husband loves it & tends to feel like he didn't do his job when it doesn't happen. Messy...what sex isn't? ...Oh I AM a bit nervous of how this might be reacted to during an encounter.