qreskupl7476

Registered
  • Content Count

• Days Won

qreskupl7476 last won the day on February 18 2010

qreskupl7476 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

137 Excellent

About qreskupl7476

• Rank
    Active Contributor
  • Birthday 09/12/1974

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    qreskupl7476
  1. Liking the we have more friends in more places line. May have to start using that one. We are literally surrounded by people who are far too curious for their own good though, and they would likely ask for details. We've actually joked with each other that instead of trying to come up with answers for their unabashed nosiness we should start simply telling them the truth. "We met them at a swing party and we like to get together with them from time to time so that we can have sex with each others' partners" would either get them to stop asking questions, or get them to stop coming anywhere near us altogether. Either way, problem solved, unless they decided to hold an intervention and attempt to heal us of our wicked ways. "Mixing company" can make for some uncomfortable situations for sure, LOL. But sometimes uncomfortable situations can be fun. Hehehe. One that we've used a few times is that we met them at a bar and found out that we had a lot in common. Old friend from way back is another. One that becomes our favorite more and more as time goes on however, is to simply hang around with vanillas as little as possible.
  2. Depending on how populated of an area you happen to live in, there's often a plethora of public land options available for outdoor "recreation" of various sorts, many of which are practically if not downright deserted at various times. Might try visiting the appropriate government offices in your area, such as the Forest Service or Bureau of Land Management. They usually have detailed maps available that make for an excellent excuse for drives in the country if nothing else.
  3. The female half recently had a wonderful experience with her favorite playmate in our favorite couple's back yard. She's always been rather shy and reserved, not much for outdoor activity, but the bedroom was occupied and desire won out over self consciousness. Actually, they went outside to talk, and one thing led to another. Next thing I knew my shy bride was walking in the back door blushing. They were in the back yard of a duplex apartment, which borders a public bike path. Surprising how few people are paying attention at 3 AM. If any were, they no doubt got a good show. Luckily there was a noisy air conditioner unit right next to them, LOL. Not that I'd advise such acts in public on a regular basis, but it worked that time at least.
  4. I sold my snowmobile on craigslist, pretty quickly actually and got a better price than I likely would've had I advertised it in the paper. I had been advertising it by word of mouth for over a year and hadn't garnered much interest. Listed it on craigslist and someone from 120 miles away came and picked it up, and payed cash. I got a lot of scam mails in the process, but they're pretty easy to pick out and avoid. I listed a pickup truck on craigslist and didn't manage to sell it, but I did get a few semi serious inquiries mixed in with the fake offers and scams. I've gotten some pretty good deals on there too. When it comes to meeting people however, we have a friend in the lifestyle that recently met a guy on craigslist. Chatted with him for 3 months before she agreed to meet him. Everything was going fine, seemed like a nice guy so they went to a hotel . . . and then he raped her. Yes, they had already agreed to have sex from what we understand, but she hadn't agreed to let him beat the tar out of her, which he did. We know other people who have met some really cool people on craigslist, so it's all a matter of keeping one's wits about them. Just like with anything else.
  5. Been there too, it sucks, but it's reality for some people. We should all take it as a lesson, selfish behavior runs the risk of ripping someone else's mojo out and stomping on it. It doesn't accomplish anything, except maybe making asses of ourselves or cheating ourselves out of a good time. Life's too short to take so seriously, just kick back and enjoy the ride I say. You're not the one missing out, she is. Mr. Q
  6. In our experience we've found that there are some single guys in the lifestyle that are swingers . . . and others that are just single guys. The ones that "get it" are cool, wish there were more of them. The ones that don't "get it" however, can certainly F up a good party. We were at one party where, no matter what we did it seemed, this one dude (who most definitely didn't "get it") just kept showing up and totally blasting our mojo into oblivion. We went to another room and started making out thinking maybe some other folks would join us . . . and there he was hands everywhere they didn't belong. We went to another room . . . and there he was, same thing again. It went on all night like this until the two of us finally gave up on any swinging happening and went into another room to enjoy each other privately and closed the door. Right in the middle of the festivities we were interrupted by the door opening slightly and then slamming shut. Turns out the dude was going to walk in on us, and someone else grabbed the door and closed it rather forcefully to get their point across. They then asked him to leave and not come back. We still don't think he knows why he got the boot. Once . . . Twice . . . Threeeeeee times a douchebag . . .
  7. I read a funny list somewhere, probably on this site, of ways to know whether or not you're a swinger. On that list was something to the effect of "You know you're a swinger if you'd rather go to a strip club with your wife than with the guys". My wife and I occasionally go to a strip club. I would NEVER go to a strip club with my guy friends. Artificially sexually charged vanilla settings weren't all that exciting to me before I was a swinger, and they're just downright boring, and even a little insulting, to me now. After you've been in a room with a large number of naked people having sex in various combinations, A waitress with big boobs and a tight shirt just isn't all that noteworthy anymore. Add that to the hypocrisy on display (99% of the people paying to see whatever lame display it may happen to be would judge my wife and I quite unfavorably if they knew about our lifestyle, yet they see it as perfectly alright as long as it's fake and they can hide it from their spouses), and I really have little to no interest. However, if it keeps the hard core vanillas distracted from the fact that there are places with REAL sexually charged atmospheres in the world, then I guess these establishments are doing us a favor. If the city council is busy worrying about a proposed Hooters, then maybe they won't be hassling the house party that's no doubt going on somewhere else.
  8. Communication, communication, communication. To expect people, especially people that you've just met, to "read your signals", is setting them, and yourself for that matter, up for failure. I even miss my wife's signals from time to time in the heat of the moment, and I've had sex with her THOUSANDS of times. If you want a guy to cum, tell him. If you want a marathon romp, tell me so that I can slink off to another room before I humiliate myself. If he delivers, great. If he doesn't, oh well, it was still fun wasn't it? I like Julie's response, and it's an attitude that my wife and I share. No matter what, we're still going to have amazing sex with each other later. Chances are that all of you will do the same, right? There's no such thing as bad sex, some's just better than others.
  9. I agree with those that say to be honest in your profile as far as who you are, and what you're looking for. One can never go wrong with honesty. You just might be surprised how people perceive you, as we've found that LS people tend to be a lot more accepting, and a lot less judgmental than the general population. My wife is a delicious BBW who, until getting involved in the lifestyle, had a pretty low opinion of herself with regards to her looks in spite of the fact that I constantly tell her that she's hot. When we went to our first meet and greet, suddenly there were several men (and ladies) coming up to tell her how beautiful she is, and even a few who couldn't seem to pry their eyes off of her. It worked wonders for her confidence and self esteem, and she's gotten even more fun and outgoing than she was before. I think of it as really inexpensive therapy with a twist. Personally, I tend to prefer ladies with a bit of extra "padding". I also know a lot of other fellas in the lifestyle that have similar preferences. We also had a similar perception prior to getting involved that all the men were over 6 foot tall and built like brick houses, and the girls all looked like swimsuit models. BOY WERE WE WRONG! What we found, much to our delight I might add, were people of every shape and size just like at any other public gathering. Whether or not a person is comfortable in their own skin is far more important than what size that skin happens to be. Fun people are fun no matter what size they are. Granted, there will be people that will cross you off of their play list because of your size, but if they can't at least treat you decently in a social setting then they're just assholes and should be crossed off of every list you have as well. If someone isn't into someone else sexually then fine, we all have our preferences and deal breakers, nothing wrong with that, but it's not an excuse to be a dick. Also know that there's plenty of other people out there who will cross someone off of their play list for being too skinny. Those are the ones you want to find, and it isn't difficult.
  10. Happens to the best of us, I wouldn't sweat it. If she does, then I would say, as someone else mentioned, she's thinking too much. She'll either get over it or die pissed, no reason for you to get all uptight about it or you'll risk making the problem worse. It was likely a one time thing, and it sounds to me like you had a good excuse. I'm a lot younger than you are and I'm not on my A game all the time either. Not even with my wife, let alone with playmates when the pressure level is considerably higher. We all have our good and bad days, I say chalk it up as one of the bad ones and move on to more that are good bro. On a side note, I think things like this happen as a result of having the "wrong" attitude, and I think that's the case with the gal in question. My wife and I swing in order to add to what WE have, not because we're looking for something better, or even equal, only different. We've ran into people that ARE looking for replacements, or at least that show every outward sign of such, and we're gradually learning as we become more experienced, how to see and avoid such situations. Swinging to us is just foreplay, something to get us that much more revved up for each other later. That's not to say that we haven't had some good times with playmates, but that attitude keeps us from feeling pressured, or putting pressure on, anyone that we choose to play with. If a playmate is doing an awesome job, then great. If a playmate is having a bad night but tries anyway, great. Either way we know that when we get home we'll have plenty to talk about and chalk it up as another great adventure in our naughty little secret. We leave the "bad" list for the times that caused serious drama. Fortunately there hasn't been a lot of those.
  11. As far as whether or not to tell, that's a pretty tough question. The answer to which really depends on the type of person that one is. If I were in your situation, I wouldn't tell anyone, but I would perhaps drop a hint to the couple in question to the effect that they should perhaps disclose that information themselves prior to playing, then let them make up their own minds whether or not it's the right thing to do. Obviously they're not trying to hide it since they told you that one of them had a cold sore, but they're obviously a lot more nonchalant about it than you are, as it appears they didn't see it as any sort of a big deal and you do. If it were something life threatening, like HIV, then I would sound the alarm post haste, but not for cold sores. Uncomfortable yes, unsightly yes, but far from life threatening. I also see cold sores as one of those things that some people get, and others don't. I know that they're caused by a herpes virus, but my wife gets them, I don't, and we've been together for almost 20 years. That's not to say that I won't end up getting them eventually, but so far it hasn't happened. We haven't necessarily told every couple that we have or might play with that she gets them, but we're also not the type of people that play with others before we've had a chance to get to know them, and we would NEVER play with anyone while she had an active sore. Chances are that if we're playing with someone, they've been around us long enough to have heard in conversation, or seen for themselves that the Mrs. occasionally gets a cold sore. After reading the responses here however, we may adjust our disclosure policy and make absolutely certain that any prospective playmates know about it. Personally, I've never run into anyone that gets worked up over cold sores, but obviously there are a lot of people out there that do. Perhaps we've been more naive on the subject than we though. Add yet another subject to the long list about which we've been educated by reading this board.
  12. As a general rule, we only play as a couple, but aren't totally against the idea of separate play. I for one get a major turn on from the idea of my wife playing alone, provided we both know the person she would be playing with and safety is paramount. To date she's played alone one time. It was with another girl, not a guy, and I knew before, during, and after pretty much exactly what was going on. It was totally spontaneous, she was having a few drinks with a friend and it just "happened". We were communicating via text/picture messages, so I knew she was doing it, it was freaking HOT!!!!!!, and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other as soon as we were back together. Talk about a tease! I wouldn't feel any different about it if her chosen partner was male. As long as I'm in the loop, it's a turn on for both of us, and that's what this is all about IMHO. She's not totally comfortable with the idea of me playing alone, not yet anyway, and I'm totally cool with that as I rarely if ever have any desire to. I've told her from the beginning however, that she has the right to if she wants, and that provided total honesty is involved I have no problem with it. OK, actually, I kind of ENCOURAGE it! LOL
  13. I have to agree with the rest of the responses here: My wife's satisfaction is paramount to MY satisfaction, and once she tried it she found that the experience of having sex with another man with my full permission, and participation, is an extreme turn on for her. What's more, every swinging experience we've had has equated to basically REALLY awesome foreplay. We talk about what happened and hump like rabbits for weeks afterward. She likes the cock, and I like seeing her get it. It's a win-win. As far as what it means for me personally, there's some sort of satisfaction that I get, sort of a warm fuzzy feeling if you will, from the fact that my wife and I finally have the type of relationship in which we can trust each other 100% and have for several years now. We didn't always, and it took a lot of work and learning from experience to get here. It makes me feel good knowing that I can enjoy something as wild and erotic as various forms of group sex with my wife, and have no reservations afterward wondering if she's going to leave me for some other guy, ect. No matter how much someone else can push her buttons, she's still going home with me, and to date she (and pretty much every other female swinger we know) still says that while sex with other men is erotic, and a major turn on, she's yet to find one that can push her buttons like I can. That's the reason why we can do this without our relationship tearing itself apart: We have a connection that can't be matched simply by having sex. We're connected on the soul level and that took years to build. Once again however, it's AWESOME foreplay. Thanks guys for revving her up for me.
  14. I have to agree with Susan, give her some time, but either way, you have to honor her wishes, and should you decide to jump back in PLEASE be honest and disclose your condition to others BEFORE it becomes an issue. It's the only honest, grown up thing to do. But in all seriousness, now that she has it and knows that she has it, chances are that you do too or will eventually, as well as couples #1 and #2. Quitting now seems to me sort of like a person quitting smoking because they have lung cancer. If y'all got it, and they got it, then I'd say it's a bit late. Might as well enjoy the ride, it's just one less thing you have to worry about now. See what she feels like after the shock wears off, a diagnosis like that no doubt shook up her emotions a bit. I know it would mine, but I'd probably feel entirely different after some time and thought. Personally, I admire couples that are still involved in the lifestyle even though they have a condition such as herpes . . . Provided that they're honest about it. They're just proof that there's a place for everyone if they do things right.
  15. All good responses, but VegasLee hit the nail on the head. A LOT of people on the internet are fakes in various ways. It's just too easy to cook up a phony identity these days. Take it from a real couple however, it's EXTREMELY easy for a single male to come off creepy, not saying that you are, just that you might seem such to some people and not even know it. Not only that, but a vast majority of the single males that we HAVE met at meet and greets and such, HAVE been creepy, so we tend to be a bit cautious in that respect. However, what one person finds creepy, someone else may find sexy as hell, so don't give up whatever you do. We've also met some extremely polite, kind, and respectful individuals, and hopefully that's the category you fit into. The best contact we've ever received from a single male (even though our online profiles state that we're not actively seeking single males) simply introduced himself, said that he'd read our profile and liked it, and asked that we check out his profile and let him know if we were interested. We sent him back a response reminding him that we were not seeking single males, however we also thanked him for contacting us so respectfully, and told him a place we commonly hang out so that if he wanted to meet us, he could in a relaxed, no pressure atmosphere. If nothing else, we could've easily introduced him to other couples that may or may not have been interested. Then we never heard from him again . . . We ALWAYS respond to contacts, and we feel that it's the polite thing to do. The only person we've ever ignored was a particularly creepy individual that contacted us repeatedly in spite of being told several times that we weren't interested. He eventually went away, but he was an exception to the rule. Normally we'll always at least chat someone up a bit before deciding that we're totally not interested, and we always respond to at least the first message.