• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 08/10/1975

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Single Male
  • Occupation
    Economist
  1. For some reason, I am liking this a little better. I don't know why though...
  2. Question to everyone: When a lady and gentleman in this situation meet and intend to be "swinging buddies" for a while, would the men be expected to pay for club fees and other expenses? Just curious on your perspective, because I am a recently divorced male and am looking for a partner to re-explore the scene with. Better to get a reading of what is considered proper... Thanks a lot
  3. Wooow... Do you try these single guys out or meet them beforehand, or do you jump right into a gangbang with them?
  4. In my opinoon -and I am a single male myself- if you try too hard to explain why you are single and try to justify it as if it was a sin, it will turn people off more. If there is a particular reason, perhaps it is best to mention it. I do say that I divorced recently (well a year now), but do not elaborate unless asked and so far was not asked really.
  5. I must say, I really laughed at the idea of providing references. It is a good idea, but when you seriously think about it. Hahaha... sorry just wanted to share