• Occupation
    RETIRED TWICE 100% DISABLED BY VA
  • Swinging Experience
    NONE

Swinger Info

• Favorite Club(s)
    NONE

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thanks for the response. Like many other men,we have all experienced a finger from the the other half (and the Dr.). I have heard from men who have said the wife or girl friend have gone as far as putting on the strap-on and they loved seeing themselves i the mirror and seeing the dong hanging between their legs. But again that's as far as they went. I sometimes think some of these men experienced the strap-on but never admit to it.
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful information I will put it to good use.
  3. Thank you for the endorsement. Nice to know someone is getting close. I like what you have experienced. Good luck!
  4. My biggest fantasy has always been having a woman using a strap-on on me. Am I the only male who wants this?
  5. I for one enjoy seeing my wife getting fucked doggy style. Thats her favorite position but now she wont do it unless she can another woman using a strap-on on me. I tell her I would be game because I dont think there are many women willing to do something like that. I want very much to see her with a very hung man.
  6. You are right, it would be a bad decision. You are wrong on the second question. I am a married male playing alone. She is ill and has no further interest in sex. She knows I am looking for a woman for sex and she does not mind as long as she does not her or sees us together. I live in Las Cruces N. M. I would love to meet your lady friend.
  7. I have read all the comments that you have gotten. I just want to say that a have been in your position for the last 25-30 years. My wife has never been open with me. She has never felt comfortable undressing in front of me. She still will cover herself if I come into the room and she is dressing. Our sex life has been non-existent since the birth of of our last child 40 years ago. We are in our sixties. I have a big craving fr sex. That's why I am here and why I am on many sites looking for sex. Over the years I have even asked her to have sex with other men, she refused but at times likes the idea. I took her to lounges so men would pick her up, she refused them. I tried to get her into a lesbian encounter, she backed out. We once viewed a tape of women getting fucked by dogs. She always enjoyed the idea of getting fucked doggy style. I offered to get her a dog, and she said yes, but when the dog wanted to mount her she just teased him but never did anything. When we did have sex she wanted me to pretend I was a doberman fucking her doggy style. Today she will not try anything sexually. She knows I am out looking for women, she does not object. She says she is too dry and will never have sex. I am thinking of leaving her, she tells me to go ahead if that's what I want to find women. She never wanted counseling because she felt it was nobodies business. My kids think I am a sex addict because she has led them to believe all I do is chase women. All I would say is get your divorce, if you really want to enjoy sex in your remaining time. Your biological clock is running down.
  8. My message is very different from all the ones I have read on here. I can understand the concern a person may have on meeting someone from work or just someone else they know. But I agree with tose who say, why worry about it. They are there for the same reason you are there. Best think to do is if you run into someone you know, is to acknowledge them and go from there. They probably are thinking the same thing you are thinking, and they are also wanting to get it over with and move on. It was the same experience for me, except that I am a single male. I ran into a couple I knew very well, who I run into on and off at home. I was embrassed just like they were, but after we talked and joked about our being there, we moved on and treated it just like if we had met at Walmart. I see them now and then, jsometimes one is alone, but we just say hello talk for a few minutes, but no one mentions our mutual interest. I respect them and they respect me. I have no intention to tell anyone else what we both enjoy. I would treat any person I meet a swingers gathering the same way. I would respect them and their right to enjoy what they enjoy and expect them to do the same for me.
  9. I was very curious about sucking another guys cock, but did not want to be thought of as bi. After watching other guys sucking cock at an adult book arcade theatre. I got so turned on, I decided to try one. So I did suck a guys cock and I enjoyed it. Noe it dpends on on how cleanthe guy is, the size of his cock. If your bi-curious, do it. You will be glad you did