• Birthday 09/01/1974

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    byzkit

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Very interesting! I have heard several of these. Even now when we talk to friends who are into trying a threesome, I always here "but I don't want to get into that swinger stuff". Uh, hello smart one, that's what you want to dabble in!!! Swingers is all about everyone fucking everyone, that's what we hear most.
  2. We started off not putting face pics public, now we have them visible to all. Reason being, you play hell seeing other peoples pic. You get the standard "your pic gets mine", very tedious. We figure if someone sees us there, they are looking so clearly they are into as well. We finally embraced it and it has been much easier all the way around, and yes, our discretion is still maintained outside the lifestyle.
  3. Crazy campers - although I am just reading this, that is exactly what happened! The four of us met yesterday unexpectedly and all was well! We are all remain friends, he was caught off guard, as these are his interests as well, but did not feel comfortabe "going public" and feel a bit reassured that it is not "taboo" to be in the swinger lifestyle. They both contacted us last night hoping to attend a club in the near future, together. All in all, we ALL learned something and are moving on! Thanks all, good or bad reaction, well respected! Have fun and be safe!
  4. Her - 33 Him - 35 We have been swinging together for about a year now. We are still learning and loving it!
  5. Thanks to all honest opinions, that is why I was here. I had mixed feelings, but went with the flow in the heat of the moment. What can I say, I am human.
  6. Likeminds - they have been "dating" for 7 years, they say out of convenience, her mom through her out, she couldn't live alone. Yes they were together when we took her at her request, this was last weekend and the living together for about 5 years.
  7. Well put Graygo and very true. I think that we lost sight of the two of them based on how they portray their "relationship". The both list each other as single, yet do live together, clearly stuff they need to figure out. But now that it's said, we suck!
  8. That's pretty much what we have been trying to do. She calls us occassionally, but we are likely to be invited over to their home and not sure how to go about that, with his feelings at this point.
  9. Ok, this is a good on. First off, we were accused being swingers (like that's a bad thing?) long before we actually were, now we are fine with it, we are happy and that's what matters. So, a vanilla girlfriend of ours, who is unfortunately with a so called boyfriend, had expressed interest in going to a club after we told her of our experience. So, we took her. We did not manipulate her or anything like that (but it would have been fun to seduce her!), we gave her a tour, showed her around, etc. Low and behold she ends up watching us, and playing with me (female half), just a little. It was hot! So she got herslelf a profile on SLS and somehow, her boyfriend checks her history and flips! Of course being very childish, not wanting to see us, forbidding her to see us, etc. She attempted to remind him how he always wants threesomes, etc., and that is, in fact, a form swinging o what's the problem? She was curious and we showed her. Clearly the relationship as a whole is utimately doomed, but that's their call. So now, she had a blast, definately wants to go back and is trying to get him to go. He is still freaking out, not wanting to see us, etc., and we were friends with him as well. So my friends, let me have it, what would you do?
  10. I love this post! I too would like to see more of the male half of the couples, since they go along with the hot women! And I have seen that pimply ass and it's not pretty! Although our profile pic is of the both of us, smiling, it is not our best and we do get passed by unfortunatly, but it is the two of us and we are happy to be there! I also dislike the no pics or the private pics that people refuse to show because they need t be "discreet", yet they see all of you up front. Nonetheless, we keep checking and we find a few great profiles and couples to go with them!
  11. If you are considering having your profile looked at, we highly suggest it! We did it, and the feedback was wonderful! We took some advice, looked within our own desires and made some changes. Our responses to meeting/chatting have gotten so much better! Thanks all!
  12. Thanks all! We have listened, learned and acted! The responses are already better!