Community Reputation

15 Good

About CrimsonCrew

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  1. With utmost reluctance i must point your attention to the words you have used and the sense they make. I understand that you might not have meant that but again.. You see when we say we are swingers, than that actually means just that - Swinging, but again that wouldn't mean that one would or is "letting" other out rather its "we let ourselves out" . I appreciate spoo on this.
  2. NMCD Thank you and Yes, for the time being we intend to remain here. Long time plans? Haven't decided yet.
  3. Julie: You might groups of friends, very close circles...
  4. NMCD, It's the wife here. We both use the same screen name. You would be surprised to know what goes on in Pakistan in particular and middle east in general (BTW Pakistan is in South East Asia and Middle East is like Saudi Arabia and Dubai). In our experience Dubai or the Arab nations are very modern nations. If we discuss openness in sex than Iran is the most open nation (difference is that everything happens in the comfort of homes, and those same people wear hijab and head coverings in public. Amazing huh?) I must say, even though the frequency may be lower than US for example, but things are there, people just don't talk about it in open. We have been here for 6 years now. My husband just completed his PhD here.
  5. Pretty much the same. Except that it is very hush hush and couples in the higher income brackets do it (read super rich) with lots of exposure to foreign countries (by way of travel). We started when we were in Pakistan and continued after we moved here. My (wife) point of view was that it done everywhere regardless of a country or religion and people do indeed enjoy it.
  6. You must be amazed on the diversity front. We have seen couples swinging in Pakistan..Isn't that amazing or wonderful or both? BTW we are from Pakistan..
  7. Dear Pakidesires Since i am a Pakistani women living in Islamabad and me and my husband are into swinging for the last 2 years (mostly with with one couple and some soft swap), i can see what you are trying to say. As a women let me chip in my opinion. I think your wife like the idea of swinging but not with this particular guy. Secondly, being a Pakistani women i can say with some degree of surety that since the other wife is not involved, your wife may be having some feelings of in-appropriateness for her actions. Get the other women involved or find some other couple. I suggest you do it as a couple's activity not just the guy and that should solve your problem. You must take into account our culture and the up-bringing girls get. I hope this will help you.