• Swinging Experience
    less then a year

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    DDoubleD38
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Ace of Hearts

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I agree with the both of ya, it was just one of those self doubt moments I have those every once in a while especially after looking at all the beautiful people in the ads Hubby and Mines theory has always been as long as we are together we will _always_ have fun HUGS and thanks for the reality check Nellie
  2. Thank you all for the encouragement I was so excited when I found Desires and hubby said lets go! It's one of the first resorts besides Hedo he has shown interest in It's only a 5 hour flight (I don't fly well ) The club just looks amazing. I appreciate some of the tips as well. I joined their forum and will join the Yahoo group when we figure out which month we are going Hubby and I are the type of couple we'd have fun just by ourselves as much as playing with other people. It was just my moment of self doubt when looking at all the advertising lol
  3. We've been wanting for years to go to an Adult only resort. I'm BBW and looking at all these sites is somewhat intimidating. I'm not looking for a place that caters to BBW's just one that is going to be uncomfortable. We would really like to go to the Desires in Los Cabos. Has anyone gone? I know that depending on who is at the resort at that time usually gives the atmosphere. But concerning the hotel staff and such.
  4. OMG Hubby emailed me this morning asking if this was me posting! We lucked out in our first search. 2 Weeks into the search we found someone who became a "regular" for 4 months. Things changed in his life and we are back to searching. We got very spoiled by that first search. Thinking it was that easy. We have a rule that hubby makes the dates. If they can't talk to hubby to set a day,time,place I don't feel comfy playing cause they can't respect hubby enough to even acknowledge him. um HELLO he's going to be there too We are glad we are not the only ones finding it difficult Good to know we are in good company