Community Reputation

16 Good

About Fire_and_Air

• Rank
    Active Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple / Female
  1. Hi GirleeGirl, Being on your period doesn't mean that you can't play at all... you can still have fun manually, orally (you can give... whether you choose to receive oral and your partners are into it, is up to you)... I have a friend who experienced her very first 3some this way - she fully enjoyed kissing, touching, watching the other couple and performing oral on the other woman, but chose not to have intercourse because she was having her period that night.
  2. This happened to us. We met a couple who later began fighting with each other. The female of the couple began calling my fiance all the time, while the male of the couple began emailing me and asking to spend time alone with me. At first we tried ignoring it, figuring that they were just going through a rough spell and we would "be there" for them for the sake of friendship... but when we tried playing together and found that the two of them were primarily interested in playing with anyone else except each other, it just wasn't fun anymore. There were times when we even began questioning our own committment to each other because we were still keeping in touch with the separate halves of the couple. Now we've learned not to get involved with anyone unless they have rock solid relationships to begin with, and we'll only play TOGETHER if both of us are equally happy with the other partners. For us, swinging is always about togetherness and equal sharing... not about a person or person(s) seeking one partner over another.
  3. I think the question is more, who wants to put themselves at risk? There are many asymptomatic carriers out there, many people who are unknowingly infected, or worse, people who do know they're infected, but won't tell the truth. My partner and I save the bareback playing for each other, and use condoms when playing with anyone we don't know and trust completely. One time he slipped up and didn't use one in the heat of the moment with a lady whose history we didn't really know (and who also was not on any form of birth control), and we went through hell for 6 months till our blood tests came back with reassuring results. I wouldn't want to go through that every time we slept with someone.
  4. The other day, my honey suggested, "We should host a few summer get-togethers soon... one for our good friends, and another for our bad ones..."
  5. We were 17. We both cut out of our afternoon classes and went to his mom's house... and he had to rush to go to a college interview right after. I remember how strange it felt to walk afterward. We both went to school the next day with big smiles on our faces. We're still together 14 yrs later and now finding out what others are like!
  6. We've touched on a little of this in one of the other threads about herpes. Here's a question... if HPV (warts) is just that, warts, can't someone give it to themself... ie, if you have a wart on your hand, then touch yourself or someone else via bathing or sex, can't you transmit warts to your nether regions and therefore become diagnosed with genital warts?
  7. I may be considered weird for this, but I actually find it intimate and a little sexy if my boyfriend leaves the door open when he is peeing. Now, as for being peed on, I'm not so sure how great that could be... I would consider it with him if he really wanted to try it, but not with anyone else. And if watersports means drinking someone's urine? Even though I'd usually try anything once, that one would take quite a bit of effort to convince me.
  8. Which category do we mark off if we're both 30? (20-30, or 30-40?) We were high school sweethearts, (same grade), so no age difference here.
  9. To Swallow or Not to Swallow? Most of the time I will swallow, as the taste does not offend me. The only times I haven't swallowed "all" of the cum is when he shoots too big a load... it is not so much the taste, but rather the texture which will make the decision for me. If it is too thick, I wouldn't swallow all of it, but rather than turn around and make him aware of that, I would do what LarrySmith mentioned - just let it dribble out of my mouth as I keep sucking on him. Now, as to deep-throating... suppressing the gag reflex really takes practice, practice, practice. Let her start shallow and go a little deeper gradually each time. Personally, I've found it helpful if can breathe easily through my nose... because the only times I've felt like choking or gagging are when I had an allergy or cold and felt as if I couldn't breathe.
  10. Our first experience was not a good one. We met at a club and decided to meet for dinner the following weekend. All four of us were new to swinging, and there were no rules or boundaries set up at all! We jumped right into playing and things moved way too fast for my comfort level, but I didn't speak up for fear of hurting anyone's feelings. The other gal tried to initiate sex with my boyfriend without a condom, and complained to him about being frustrated when he wanted to slow down. I was not attracted enough to the other guy to want to go that far, so after a while we felt like the 2 of us were just sitting around watching the other 2. I had hoped all 4 of us could play together, but it turned out that the other couple had been fighting, so they were trying to avoid each other. We managed to end the night gracefully, somehow, but learned a few lessons there.
  11. In the beginning, when we first started talking about swinging, we were equally enthusiastic about it. I thought, wow, this is such a sexy lifestyle... we can live out our fantasies without hiding or cheating. But then our first swinging experience was pretty bad... and the other woman tried sneaking in some naughty time with my bf a few times without my or her husband's knowledge, which really soured me on swinging for a while. I was uneasy about continuing with the swinging, but we have met some new people who are helping me build my trust back up, and I'm beginning to gain some of my original enthusiasm back.
  12. For the first several parties we had gone to, when we started in the lifestyle, I too had a hard time being attracted to the male halves of the couples we'd met, whereas my bf and I both found several women we thought were hot. I started to worry about whether swinging would really work for us, as I started having little pangs of jealousy... you know, 'how come it's so easy for him to find an attractive playmate of the opposite sex, but so tough for me?' Luckily, with time, patience, experience, and learning that there is no pressure at all - that every night we attend a party does not mean that we're expected to find the right couple right then and there - things have gotten a lot better and we have met quite a few sexy couples who we're friends with now, and may have more intimate fun with as we get to know them better. Regarding your attraction to this man you met in the mall... are you still in touch with him? I think honesty would be the best policy... if you're still talking to him, and you really would like to have a MFM with him and your husband, you should bring it up with both... who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised. Your husband would appreciate your honesty and that you are not planning to exclude him... and in turn, if one day your husband approaches you with a similar scenario, you will be able to take it in stride better. I was recently in touch with an old high school friend of mine, and was shocked to discover how far he had come from his adolescent days.... this guy made me aware of him sexually in a way I hadn't felt in a long time. And the feeling was mutual... but as we were very up front and honest with each other, he knew about my boyfriend and I knew that he was also in a relationship with someone else. I got up the courage to broach the topic of 3somes, 4somes, and swinging with him, and guess what his reaction was.... he said to me "You don't know how big my smile is right now after hearing you bring this topic up".... it turns out that he and his lady friend have also been experimenting with the lifestyle! He talked about it with his girlfriend, and I talked about it with my boyfriend, and all of us are looking forward to the idea of meeting one day (the biggest obstacle is distance - he lives 2500 miles away, and his girlfriend is in Europe). When we do meet, hopefully all 4 of us will click so we can enjoy each other. But the point is... when you're in a lifestyle where sex is accepted as something that is open and can be shared among different parties without being so frowned upon, there's little to gain by not going ahead and just being honest with your feelings.
  13. Here's something that may be of interest.... when the weather gets hot, my boyfriend likes to drink fresh-squeezed juices, the type you can get at fruit juice/ smoothie stands. There was one time when he was drinking a lot of carrot/orange juice... and also watermelon/pear juices. He seemed to taste a bit sweeter then, or maybe that was my imagination? :p
  14. Well, if you kiss someone who has an active case of oral herpes, you do run the risk of getting infected with that strain of herpes. And the same goes for playing with the infected person... any skin that comes in contact with the herpes sore may get infected. So, it's best to avoid contact with the affected area until it has fully cleared up...
  15. Oral herpes (Herpes Simplex I) is a different strain from genital herpes. So someone with oral herpes will not transmit genital herpes to another through oral sex, but there is a risk that they will get infected with the Simplex I virus on other parts of the body aside from the mouth, although this rarely happens.