About verdiemae

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 11/28/1955

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Interests
    him-hiking,harleys/her-gardening,walking,taking care of animals (human or other),flea markets.
  • Occupation
  • Swinging Experience
    2 years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    mdtncpl50
  • Favorite Club(s)
    TSC

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Geeeeez, this was hard. He fits in no specific category. Multiple personality , I suppose. Loves the outdoors but not into sports persay, hiking backpacking are his favorite. He loves his Harley but is not the typical tatoos and gruffness associated with that. He is very intelligent and well read, but not the school teacher type. He is kind and sweet at times, strong and dominant at times. You get my drift. He is definintley one of a kind. Verdie
  2. In our early 50's . Both married before. We have been together nearly 5 years total , married almost 2 years. v
  3. So I am assuming you know you are sterile and the wife is pregnant by the other man. She is pretty good to be able to time getting pregnant so perfectly with her swinging schedule no.1 and no.2 ....i'm sorry but that is just wrong to involve other people without knowing what they are getting into. Have you ever thought what happens when these folks child and your child meet in 18 or 20 years , don't know they are related and fall in love (or lust). Not to mention medical /genetic issues that may arise? Just ask anyone who has gone through hiding things with children involved. It always comes back to bite you and usually the child. When it comes to sex , do whatever floats your boat as long as the other person consents...well guess what...the same goes for fathering a child....consent is the ultimate line to draw.
  4. We encountered our first full MFM also this past summer. It was great in many ways, a little uncomfortable in others since we had just met 1 time before. In a club situation , I think that shyness would go away since everyone knows what you are there for and that you are absolutely ready or you wouldn't be there. Working into it on private meets is sometimes a little more hesitant, but this one went well. The male took the lead which was very helpful. His being very largely endowed made for a few uncomfortable moments since I am "tight" and better suited to average girth males, but the excitement and erotic factor more than made up for it. My husband definitely enjoyed it! Just a word on timing...move at your own pace...although all here are interested in swinging, like clothes, we all have our own styles and some want it all , all the time, some just want occasional flings to spice things up. So enjoy and pick your own pace! Verdie
  5. Okay, saw a lot of questions going on here I am going with over the lifetime and that is what I added to the pole. That is the 13 in my lifetime personally and the 4 we have "played" with as a couple or single in the lifestyle. This includes anything where 1 person at least had some sort of orgasm whether intercourse, oral or "touchy feely". That about covers it all, I guess. So suprisingly, most folks seem to fall in the under 15 category. I don't know, just don't want to be the "biggest slut" award winner any more than I did when I was a teenager. Quality, not quantity is what I prefer, I guess. V