• Rank
    Just Getting Started

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    hotblueyes
  1. First off, I will not resort to an argument that was not and is not my intent. The post was about monogamy and a belief in a god of some kind who might be angry because we swing. I was just trying to expand on spoo's statement "My answer now would be - "who cares?" And I do respect your right to believe what ever you want as long as it does not infringe on me. And that is the rub. You keep referring to my lack of religion as a belief, well it's no such thing. My lack of religion is based on a knowledgeable and reasonable assessment of the historical and scientific facts, it has nothing to do with belief. So my answer is much like the one spoo gave,,,,,,,Who Cares what they think .... thanks
  2. As an avowed and outspoken atheist, I do accept the rights of others to believe what ever they want. I do not however have to respect their silly beliefs. Have any of you read Sam Harris (The End Of Faith) or his latest (Letter To A Christian Nation) ? They are both great reading and I highly recommend them. Thanks