Community Reputation

13 Good

About mike big

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    male
  1. I do enjoy a plus size woman over a skinny girl, but i like a girl with a nice round ass, so that it all depends. I've seen some very very sexy plus girls out there. a girl im seeing now has a hard body (we met at the gym) and thats fine by me
  2. i've been doing it since i was iin my late 20's and let me tell you that my friends thought i was sick, then one day they would look at me with a really funny grin and tell me, guess what i did! i know most of the girls i've been with really like it and i like the feeling when im getting my balls licked mike big
  3. well for that matter, i too would be upset and jealous. i had a relationship like that, where i would tell my partner that such and such made me jealous and she never acknowledged it. She would say something along those lines. i would talk to her and let her know and see if she can at least understand why you were jealous. ya know communication is really important if your starting the life style. if she acknowledges you. forgive her and state all the rules once more. maybe she really didnt think she was doing anything wrong and is really not a bad person. mistakes do happen
  4. you funny that you say that. i want to fuck my girlfriend so hard after she mentioned a gangbang and/or threesome to me. i wonder what thats all about
  5. well you must have some nice butt cheeks was it one one one or was it more of an orgy style? pm me and let me know when the next one will be, can i come alone or do i need a "date"
  6. well how did it go, please do tell me about it so i might be able to join the next one mike
  7. hmmm, that sounds like fun, i will look forwards for the invite. we should start a gangbang club, does anyone want to join me in souther california?
  8. I think it is for the same reason we have different names on the board, for discretion, because my last name isn't really big (big is from my member). I don't want the neighbors to know what I do, not that I care. I just don't want their wives to come over for some sugar when their husbands are at work. I get into enough trouble as it is already
  9. yes i feel we have a great relationship and can talk alot about sexual fantasies. she mentioned the gang bang as well as a few others. when we have sex, i bring it up and her pussy gets so wet that she cums instantly. im never afraid that she is going to "cheat" or do that with out me. but i'm still on the fence about the idea. i just dont know if i will get real jealouse afterwards. she made a recommendation and said i could participate in one to see how they are. i think its hotter for the women than it is for the guys, but i do get hard thinking about it. hey maria let me know if you ever get the urge for that gangbang. im in los angeles and would like to participate :}
  10. well i'm still trying to figure things out between us, but we tend to have pretty erotic sex and on one occasion she told me that she would love to be gang banged by about 5 different guys while i watch. now it was erotic and i came hard while we were having sex, but i dont know if i'm comfortable with 5 different guys. she tells me she wants to be used like trash and fucked hard till her pussy is sore. I've decided that we can go to a swingers party and go from there, but that i would rather take it slow, maybe a couple and us. she also mentioned that i would love to be fucked by two or three women at the same time, well i do agree with that. she is willing fto let me try it with another couple first and then go from there. But not sure if im ready for the gang bang yet. what do you guys think
  11. well if he likes your tongue in hiss ass, then i dont see why he wouldnt want to experiment with something else. i was once at a friends house, when i took one of the girls to the bathroom (me and one of the guests) we came accross a strap on that was under the sink. i almost freaked out when i saw it, i didnt know how to react. i could see his wife and other partner fucking him. i must say it still confuses me to this day but so did swinging originally.
  12. hello all im new to this board and i just wondered if at any time u had a girl friend cheat on you. the reason i ask this is that i have noticed some ladies i have been with in the past that they like to be hurt during sex, i mean physically abused. as time went on i realized that they were actually in abusive relationships, they seemed to have a need to relive that fantasy. i do recognise the diff. between swinging and cheating though. they are not the same. you may be anticipating the cheating and reliving that fantasy??