Bart2

How do we find a man that is understanding of wife's cerebal palsy?

My wife and I have discussed letting me watch her fuck another man. I would love to watch the pleasure on her face knowing how good she feels. A big problem that we face is that my wife has cerebal palsy and is not able to use her legs very well. She is a short, beautiful, busty brunette and I love her more than anything. As you can imagine when we walk into a room together people shy away when they notice the crutches and the way she walks. We tossed up the idea of attending a club in the future, but how do we find a man that would be both understanding and gentle to our cause.

I would approach it the way you wrote your post, put everything upfront. Take your time, and look for the man that makes you and your wife comfortable. Might take time,but you'll never know if you don't try... You can always say no to anything that makes you uncomfortable.

I don't think that the men who would turn her down for that small handicap would be worth knowing anyway!

There are a lot of swingers who are just that superficial and hung up on appearances. But, there are even more who know it's the attitude, personality, willingness to explore that make a person desireable and sexy!

I think going to a club might be ideal for you. You will be around more people and have a better chance to show everyone how wonderful your wife is. I know at our club, we have several women who have, I hate this word, a disability. From people in wheelchairs to a woman who has a prosthetic leg who by the way can dance just as well as anyone on the dance floor! It may take you some time to find the right guy, but that is true for almost everyone. Good luck!

What a lovely expression of concern for your wife...

Go to the club. If you're able to communicate your concerns as well in person as you did in your post, you'll eventually find the right person. It might take a few visits, and you may have to weed through a few "toads" (all clubs have them), but it will happen.

I predict that you two will find a lot support in the swinging community.

A very popular woman in our group had Parkinson's disease. With a great sense of humor and a lovely temperament she never wanted for a play partner. The tenderness with which you wrote reminds me of her husband.

I can't vouch for any of the clubs that I know of here in the Spokane area (Spokane and Post Falls) but maybe someone else who lives in Eastern Washington could make a recommendation. Go slowly and get to know each other before you decide to play.

Enjoy yourselves.

Take your time, be patient, try a club... Don't expect things to be easy (they aren't for anyone, really) and hold on to your standards. Don't think just because there is a handicap involved that you should chuck your standards (wants, desires, turn-ons, needs). This is about the two of you and when you find the guy who is as you described above, you will have found a great experience that you both can share for a long, long time.

Good luck!

In one of the more popular couples in our circle of friends, the husband has CP. He doesn't let it slow him down. They don't suffer from lack of partners as well as being one of our favorite couples to just hang out with. As others have said, just go to your local club and get to know people and you will do fine.

I know that such a thing as CP wouldn't turn us away. For us it really is the person. Just keep looking, you'll find a single male or couple that would love to play with you.

Bart2, Welcome! You are a real gentleman Sir. I tip my hat to your integrity. As the father of a special needs child, I feel a bond as to a small part of your pain.

I learn on a daily basis how cruel people can be sometimes. When someone shies away from my son, he and I both give them the biggest smile they ever had. While his body and his "brain" do not function like yours or mine might, he has so many other attributes that make up for in abundance any shortages in those areas. He has insight into the real world that amazes me. Everything is happy to him. He laughs just about every time he opens his mouth and he is never quiet. He has the most gorgeous eyes to go with that smile. You know what happens next? The non-feeling clod usually is shamed by their own thought process, without a word from either of us. Quite often, they realize their stupidity and will do a 180 on the spot. I have learned to be proud of my son, no matter how his outside appearance might be at any given time.

I tell you this to perhaps illustrate that it is OK to smile and be proud of the one you love so well, and that there are still a few of us around that would be more than understanding and eager to join you two. I know I would, simply from the way that you have conveyed the thoughts of your heart.

Forgive me if I rambled with this post, didn't mean to get up on a soapbox.

I wouldn't be put off by a physical disability at all! I have one too and it doesn't slow me down one bit. I have an auto immune disease that gives me chronic arthritis in my hips, hands, and feet. At times, it is difficult for me to walk without assistance. I don't know or care if anyone notices because I am too busy laughing it up and having a good time with those that don't seem to notice.

I definitely suggest hitting a club, people are more grown up about physical disability than you'd probably imagine.

I am a long way from you so this isn't a come-on...you have received much terrific and caring advice - as a single man always looking, I know I would be very flattered to have both of you interested in me - gentleness and caring are what what would make this a a memorable experience for the 3 0r more of us...it is also good to know the experience of others who have partaken/have witnessed similar connections to what you are looking for...good luck!

My husband and I talked about this scenario, and both feel very comfortable with the thought of him sleeping with your wife or someone like her. If she's willing and enjoys giving then there is no problem.

As a single male, I can say that I would happily try my best to satisfy this desire that the two of you share. I would feel even more important for being able to pleasure an above average woman while her loving husband watched. The two of you are above average in the fact that you two are pursuing things and not easily giving up. I admire that. It would be ever more enjoyable to have sex with such a strong woman than many many other types. Good Luck!

I remember when I met my wife. She said , "I have epilepsy." I said," Ok." She could not believe I did not freak out like most. I do understand your worries, however we have found most people over the age of child (this is not always a number) just accept it a part of her being and are not bothered. Please enjoy your new found "hobby".