Tojo99

Advice for wife's first DP

My wife and I have long fantasized about a MFM involving a Double Penetration.

We're finally moving toward this and were wondering the best position for a DP (vaginal & anal).

Our first thoughts were for her to ride me (me being on my back) and lay forward onto my chest. Then he could enter her from behind.

Since this is our first time we really want this to go smooth, and she would feel more comfortable facing me.

One other position I know of is for her to ride him anally facing away from him, then lay back onto him. Then I could enter her vaginally. That just doesn't sound comfortable to me.

Suggestions would be most welcome!

This is planned for THIS SATURDAY! This is our first 'swinging' experience and we are both terribly excited and a tad freaked out. Any other advice to help us would be appreciated as well.

So far we've picked up some good stuff from this forum.

Thanks!

I have seen one. Where Both M are standing, F in between hanging in air supported by both M. F will face the M entering vaginally legs wrapped around the hip, while the other M will enter from back. Have not tried.

Just a couple of hints. LOTS of lube. Whatever the position, the guy with the smaller penis goes in back door. RElax, take lots of deep breaths, and tell the guys to keep their cool till they are both situated internally. Its impossible to be the second guy in if the first guy can't stay still.

Tojo99 said:

Our first thoughts were for her to ride me (me being on my back) and lay forward onto my chest.

Then he could enter her from behind.

This is probably going to be your best bet...it takes some maneuvering but this is one of the easiest positions for DP...IMO.

This is planned for THIS SATURDAY! This is our first 'swinging' experience and we are both terribly excited and a tad freaked out.

Any other advice to help us would be appreciated as well.

Take it slow and don't be disappointed if you don't do the DP...it's more important that the whole experience is enjoyed than it is that you get in all the different positions you are wanting to try.

Teresa

Thank you all for the replies! We are both super excited, tomorrow is the day and I'm so excited I'm having trouble sleeping.

fun_pairTX said:
Whatever the position, the guy with the smaller penis goes in back door.

We've read that a lot. Even though I'm the smaller guy (by an inch) she is pretty set on me being in front of her. She said she may be able to ride him if she's comfortable enough. This is our very first time so she is fairly nervous.

fun_pairTX said:
RElax, take lots of deep breaths, and tell the guys to keep their cool till they are both situated internally. Its impossible to be the second guy in if the first guy can't stay still.

Thank you! That is great advice. Our partner has been in the lifestyle for 7 years and is pretty experienced so I hope it will go smooth.

TNT said:
Take it slow and don't be disappointed if you don't do the DP...

Teresa

Well, that is the primary fantasy. I know we couldn't help but both be disappointed if we can't pull this off.

We very much enjoyed reading the OMG -- It's REALLY gonna happen!!! post by SBcpl. Their experience has really helped us.

Any more advice?

Tojo99 said:
My wife and I have long fantasized about a MFM involving a Double Penetration. We're finally moving toward this and were wondering the best position for a DP (vaginal & anal). Our first thoughts were for her to ride me (me being on my back) and lay forward onto my chest.

Then he could enter her from behind.

I agree with Teresa; this is probably your best bet.

Since this is our first time we really want this to go smooth

Maybe that'll happen, but it might take some time to work things out (or in) so things can go smoothly. But as said above, relax and take your time. And it's been posted before on this Board that if you try DP, have a sense of humor about it all. You might end up laughing...a lot. :lol:

You'll have to figure out where all the arms and legs go. The guy on top of the pile will have to balance himself and he'll most likely be in an awkward position, so arm muscles and leg muscles can tire fast.

One or both of you guys are likely to slip out at least once until you get an established rhythm going. Neither of you guys really have to do any pounding to get everybody moving. A lot of subtle motions can do the trick, too. You might want to let her establish the tempo if she can move comfortably between you two, or just let the guy on top set the pace while you two are relatively still. Just some rocking back and forth can be good enough for everyone in a DP. Experiment!

Don't be worried about incidental contact with the other guy, it happens.

If you are on the bottom of the pile, try to be as comfortable as possible. You might feel crushed, and occasionally it might feel more like work, but if you concentrate on her pleasure, I think you'll feel okay. ;)

Finally, from all the excitement and contact in this position that's new to you, Tojo, don't be surprised if you cum fast the first time. It just means you'll get to try it again sooner. :D And maybe you can try the other position you mentioned the second time around.

Good luck and have fun! Let us know how it goes!

Tojo99 said:
We've read that a lot. Even though I'm the smaller guy (by an inch) she is pretty set on me being in front of her.

It's not so much about the length as the girth!

Having said that, pretty well anything is possible with enough practice (and lubrication!). I am usually the smaller (in girth) when we go for DP, but Red is happy either way. Just means that the bigger guy has be rather more careful if he's playing tail end charlie :lol:

It works best for us in the one guy on his back with Mrs. WS facing him, and one behind in the doggy-style position. Lots of lube. Lots of patience, and bring a sense of humor. The logistics of it all are not easy the first time. :lol:

Thank you all so much for the advice, it has helped!

I never even considered the need for a sense of humor during this. All I can say is we'll try.

Holy crap, we're down to hours now!!!! We're still plenty excited but panic is setting in too.

Boy I hope we (her mainly) can relax enough to really enjoy this, after all that's what it's all about.

I would sugest that before she rides you one of you uses lots of lube and uses his finger very gently first, go very slowly and gently and put some more inside and then before she rides you go very easy with his penis (again lots of lube ) try to get a full penetration and then withdraw and then and only then she could ride you up. you'll see that it'll be very easy to accomplish a smoother DP and very important you wife has to be in full control of the timing and depth of the penetation, it takes time for the tissue to expand and adapt. good luck and enjoy it, it's a greaat experience.

What has always worked for me with out any body feeling wierd or uncomfortable was the first male seated (I prefer my own man in that position) with me facing him facing him and the extra male behind for rear entry. That guy typically finishes first anyway so I prefer to finish off with my own male partner since we usually start doing something else anyway.

stu said:
waiting to know how it was.....our fantasy too

In a word - In-FUCKING-credible.

This was our first ever swinging experience so we were really, REALLY nervous (especially her.) The guy we picked was absolutely perfect, put her at ease and kept the night moving well. Without a doubt picking the right partner was KEY in the night going so well.

We met the guy first by going out to dinner. He was really easy going,not pushy, and seemed genuinely interested in helping us with our fantasy. We discussed some ground rules and a basic outline of how we thought the night would go. He was very supportive and by the end of the dinner we were both feeling as comfortable as possible (given the fact that this guy would soon fuck my wife!)

One of the biggest obstacles was how should the evening start? My wife was terrified about undressing in front of a stranger, and didn't like the idea of watching him undress either. To get over this we came up with the idea of her starting out blindfolded. We went to the motel room first, she got ready and into bed, then he came in. This worked unbelievably well, while blindfolded she didn't know if it was me or him who was touching her and was able to relax. The blindfold lasted only about 10 minutes, by then she was really getting into 2 guys worshipping her body.

We started with him going down on her while I concentrated on the upper half of her body. This was GREAT as she could focus on me and not freak out that another man was licking her. We were able to switch around some later as she relaxed and really able to get into the whole experience. There before my eyes the woman I love became a insatiable sex machine. She later told me it was like being drunk, if we hadn't taken pictures she would hardly believed the things she had done. Boy I would love to post some of those, they are truly awesome.

The DP had a rocky start as I had some performance issues (sorry I'm just not used to 3 hour sex marathons!) After a few failed attempts we were able to do it with her riding me, and him entering her behind doggy style. She had the most powerful orgasms of her life and later told us she feared she might pass out. Wow.

We really didn't expect the night to go THAT well, it far exceeded our wildest expectations. This was quite simply the most incredible night of both our lives. The night just could not have gone any better, except for my slight performance issue.

It's been 5 days now and we still are in amazement, we look at the pictures we took every day. This has really expanded our relationship, we are even more in love now that we were able to experience this together.

I think we can attribute the success to:

1. Having frank and open discussion between each other.

2. Picking the right partner

3. Setting ground rules, what she is and isn't comfortable with.

4. Having a rough gameplan, or script if you will.

Unbelievably she now wants to experience a FMF to my absolute delight.

Stu, I can't recommend this enough. We talked about it for years but the experience was absolutely amazing. I really hope you have success too.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Glad it went so well for you! Mrs Van and I are currently trying to coordinate a MFM threesome with a play partner we met last weekend at the club. I couldn't agree more that picking the right partner most likely made a big difference. We are both very comfortable the guy that we are going to have as our first MMF also.

It's been 5 days now and we still are in amazement, we look at the pictures we took every day. This has really expanded our relationship, we are even more in love now that we were able to experience this together.

I can completely understand this comment. Mrs Van and I were just talking about this last night. I just can't believe after our first experience, as flawed as it was also, how much deeper our love has gotten for each other. It is truly awesome how something like this lifestyle, which looking from the outside in, one would think it would rip a relationship apart, but for us, it has only made our relationship that much stronger.

I am glad you and your wife had a great experience! Make sure you get back to us on how your FMF encounter goes :D

Tojo99 said:

I think we can attribute the success to:

1. Having frank and open discussion between each other.

2. Picking the right partner

3. Setting ground rules, what she is and isn't comfortable with.

4. Having a rough gameplan, or script if you will.

And 5. Advice from Swingers Board ? :D

I'm glad things went so well for you. A first-time DP can be nerve-wracking, but it appears that everything worked out well for you two. Now the next time should be even better!

Nice post Tojo! Thanks for letting us know how you prepared for this and what the outcum was. I especially liked the blindfold idea. DP's aren't easy at all, let alone dealing with all of the other 1st jitters.

Have (more) fun!

Thrax said:
And 5. Advice from Swingers Board ? :D

Of course! How could I forget that. The advice was really great and we appreciate it.

I especially liked the blindfold idea

Thanks, yeah it really worked out well. She did jerk when we first touched her, but relaxed pretty quickly and was able to enjoy.

And VanHlebar, I hear you on the relationship thing. We weren't really expecting that. An added bonus for sure. I am totally in Love(and lust) with her all over again!

Great is an understatement.

Glad it went so well! Hope the "back up" suggestions solve those occasional difficulties in future!

This is an awesome thread! Thank you so much, Tojo99, for posting this and letting us all in on your experience. This is a long-time fantasy of John and I as well, and with all the great advice on this thread, we may soon be ready to see it come true.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By let's do it again
      This started in another thread, but I want to know if MFM do DP just to see if they can do it or is it that enjoyable? Why I ask is because for me it has it always been let's try it to see if we can do this, especially if the woman has never tried DP.
    • By craig1991
      I'm in a relationship with this chick and she likes anal and vaginal sex.

I have been offering to have a mmf threesome but she continually declines saying that she couldn't get over the idea of having sex with someone other than me ... or something like that.

So yesterday I ordered this custom-made type strap-on to dp her myself.

So I was wondering for those of you who dp, is it the mental aspect that made it incredible for you (as in oh my gosh I have several men willing to serve me etc.) or can it still be as pleasurable with one guy that has a toy attached to him?

I would like to know because I don't want to put in a bunch of time and effort for something that is only marginally worthwhile. Personally I know that caressing, sweet nothings, dirty talk, and things of that sort heighten the experience for the woman
      but I can't help but feel that since I was not born with two penises, I probably can't satisfy her the way I know I could.

Thank you.
    • By Maturecouple1122
      This is a follow-on to “Her First DP.”

My now retired teacher wife was getting bored and a little frisky staying at home all day and needed a good distraction. She asked if I could arrange another hotel rendezvous with her BBC friend Bryan who is also a teacher and just finished the school year and was also looking for much needed relaxation. 

I booked a hotel in a town about 30 miles away and invited Bryan to visit after his last class on Friday.  He asked if he could bring his buddy Mike again and I said, “Yes.”

We got to the hotel about an hour before Bryan and Mike were scheduled to arrive.  My wife changed into a one size fits all cut out dress that hid nothing.  Her nipples poked out and the hem was just below her pussy.  She donned red stilettos with silver metal heels and her “Queen of Spades” ankle bracelet.  An extra coat of bright red lip stick ensured her lips were full and ready.  She sat sipping wine until they arrived.  Unlike the first encounter, she was calm and excited.  She knew what was going to happen to her and she was ready.  Given this was her second time with these men, she was calm and relaxed. 

When we heard the knock on the door, she moved from the sofa to the foot of the bed. She tucked her right leg up under her so when the men walked in, the first thing they would see would see would be her freshly waxed pussy and erect nipples. 

After a few pleasantries, Bryan and Mike undressed and started kissing and fondling her.  Both men were obviously very horny.  Bryan pushed her onto her stomach while Mike pulled her dress off.  They left her red shoes on.  Within minutes Bryan was slamming his cock into her pussy while Mike fucked her mouth.  Mike’s cock isn’t very long, about 6 inches, but it is extremely fat with a large head.  She had to spread her mouth wide to accommodate his cock.  As soon as Bryan came, Mike pulled out of her mouth and took his place in her pussy.   She really enjoyed Mike’s fat cock as it rubbed her g-spot and made her squirt as he fucked her.  As Mike fucked her, Bryan stuck his cock, which still had his cum and her pussy juice on it into her mouth.  She sucked it clean then started sucking and swallowed his balls.

After Mike came, they took a short break.  My wife then pushed Bryan on his back and climbed up onto his cock and started to ride him cow girl style.  I could tell when Bryan’s cock bumped her cervix because she groaned and started bucking back and forth.  Mike crawled behind her and started to push his cock into her ass.  He used cum and her pussy ejaculate as lube and shoved his fat cock in.   My wife said, “Easy Mike."  Mike slowed down, pulled out his cock and spit on it, then rammed it back in.  She then started to ride both cocks.  She came at least four times as she was double penetrated.

When both men came in her, she reached back and pulled Mike in close so he couldn’t pull out.  Eventually, both men lost their erections and fell out of her.  She then put her mouth on Bryan’s cock and started cleaning him off with her mouth.  All of a sudden, Bryan rolled her onto her side and started fucking her pussy her again.  Mike immediately grabbed her head and push his cock in her mouth.  She is not a fan of “ass-to-mouth” but she was not really in a position to resist.  Unfortunately, this was the last fuck of the evening as both men were spent having each cum four times.  They then kissed her goodnight, dressed and left. 

After they left, my wife said, “Your turn baby, but not my ass.  It’s pretty sore from Mike.  He has one wide cock!”  She asked me to show her the videos I took then climbed on my cock. Needless to say, it slipped in very easy.

• By Maturecouple1122
      My teacher wife just finished the school year and was looking forward to a nice summer break.  To help her celebrate, I invited Bryan, a SDC BBC friend of ours to meet us at a local hotel on Friday evening and to bring a friend.  As we waited for our friend to arrive, my unsuspecting wife changed into a sheer black baby doll gown with a matching lace thong.  She then slipped on a pair of black “fuck me pumps” and sipped wine while we waited for our friend to show.  I opened the door when he knocked and he walked in with a close friend of his named Mike.  She did not know there would be more than one visitor.  She smiled at me and said, “Are they both for me?”  I said, “Of course."

After a few minutes of pleasantries, Bryan removed my wife’s negligee and began fingering her while his friend played with her breasts.  They then pushed her down on the bed and took turns eating her pussy.  I settled in and started taking cell phone photos and videos.

Bryan pulled her thong aside and inserted his cock in her cunt while Mike held her head and fucked her mouth.  My wife was no longer in charge of the action.  She became their cum dump as they fucked her mouth and cunt for nearly an hour.

After a short break, my wife mounted Mike cow girl style and started riding him.  Bryan then kneeled on the bed behind her and asked me for lube.  I handed him a container of coconut oil which he smeared on his cock and her sphincter. If she knew what was about to happen, she didn’t show it as she continued to ride the friend’s cock non-stop. 

Bryan then tried to slip his cock in my wife’s ass but it slipped down and entered her cunt.  My wife knew what happened then because her eyes grew wide open in shock and she grunted.  After a few pumps and many groans from my wife, Bryan pulled his cock out of her cunt and pushed it deep into her ass.  My wife yelped as Bryan then started thrusting in and out of her ass while she sat impaled on the friend’s cock.  She was no longer able to ride but lay there and took the pounding from two cocks, a 9-inch black cock and 7-inch, very fat white cock, at the same team. 

As the men started to get into a good fuck rhythm, my wife became a helpless fuck doll.  Her arms and legs flailed uncontrollably as she uttered a steady stream of “Oh God, oh shit, oh fuck!”  Her “fuck me” pumps flew off and landed across the room and her thong got torn off.   Bryan and his friend exhibited great stamina and they fucked her merciless for nearly 20 minutes.  Mike, with the girthy cock, came first.  Bryan came shortly after.  All three then collapsed on the bed in a pile of cum-soaked mess. 

Bryan and his friend then took turns washing up in the bathroom while my wife rested on the bed. I offered water to everybody but the men refused and got back on the bed with my wife.  Bryan flipped my wife onto her stomach and pulled her hips up to him.  He grabbed the coconut oil again and reentered her asshole.  Whereas he was fairly gentle while double penetrating her with Mike, this time he was not.  He grabbed her hips, pulled her head back by her hair and fucked her as hard as he could. Mike put his head under my wife and began sucking and kneading her tits. 

I could no longer stand by and simply watch.  I removed my clothes and I kneeled on the bed in front of my wife.  As Bryan continued fucking her ass for the second time, I pushed my cock in her mouth.  She looked up me and smiled as I face fucked her.  Soon I began to cum.  Bryan saw this and was so turned on by me shooting cum down my wife’s throat, he started groaning and came inside her ass as I ejaculated in her mouth.

After Bryan finished, we agreed the night was complete and the men began dressing to leave.  My wife laid on the bed in a complete mess.  Some of my cum which she couldn’t swallow due to the Bryan’s aggressive ass fucking, lay on her lips.  She had taken 2 cum loads, counting mine, in her mouth, 4 loads in her cunt, and 3 loads in her asshole.  It was all starting to flow out.  Bryan then grabbed his phone and took snap shots of her cream pies. After he texted them to me, he kissed her goodnight and left.  

After they left, my wife asked me to lay with her and help her relax.  I agree but I soon learned her idea of relaxing was more sex.  I then mounted her and deposited her 5th cunt load of the night.  We then showered and drifted off to sleep. 

• By Maturecouple1122
      Last year, my husband revealed that his biggest fantasy was me being a hot wife and fuck other men. He said it turned him on to see another man’s cock in all my holes.

A few months ago, he took me to an upscale hotel in Dallas, I finally gave him what he wanted.  He was the wildest Saturday in my life. 

First, he booked an in-room massage for me.  The masseur was a young, well-built black man.  As I laid on his massage table, he slipped out of his clothes.  I swear his cock hung nearly to his knees. At the end of the massage, he started rubbing my clit and fingering me.  He brought me off several times. He then moved closer to my head and started rubbing my tits, pinching my nipples, and fingering my cunt at the same time.  His semi-hard cock was within a foot of my mouth so I reached out and put in my mouth.  He instantly became hard as I sucked him.  He then grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my throat.  I soon felt and tasted his cum flowing down my throat. 

After he left, I texted my husband and told him to come up to the room.  I thanked him profusely and stepped into the shower while J laid out my clothes for the evening.  When I finished my shower, I saw my outfit J picked out.  It was a blue silk dress with chains with three chains across the back.  Obviously, no bra tonight.  He also didn’t pack any underwear as he wanted me to go “commando.” A new pair of stilettos accompanied the beautiful dress.  When I finished my makeup, I slipped on the dress.  The dress was very short, only 3 inches below my pussy.  The material was very clingy and you could clearly see my nipples and areolas. After I finished dressing, J told me an Uber was waiting for me outside to take me to a fancy cocktail bar about 4 blocks away.  He told me to sit at the bar and order a drink.  He would be along in an hour or so. 

I nervously climbed into the Uber.  As I slid into the back seat, the hotel door man got a good peak up my dress as it slid up my thighs.  Our sex life was beginning a new chapter. 

I walked into the bar and felt the eyes of every guy turn towards me. I sat at the bar and ordered a Manhattan. It didn't take long for the first guy to sit next to me.  Within 5 minutes, a handsome Hispanic man asked if he could sit next to me and buy me a drink.  I nervously agreed.  As we chatted, he scooted his chair closer to me and placed a hand on my thigh.  My bare thing!

He repeatedly eyed my body from top to bottom.  The dress that was hugging my body, and my swaying breasts.  I wore a gold necklace that hung just above my cleavage. He lifted my necklace up to look at it and brushed my breast as he did so. 

Shortly after another guy approached. He was also handsome & charming, but there was a bit of an edge to him. He bought me a drink, we chatted a bit, and this time I did feel excited.

His name was E and he owned his own business. He was very handsome so I really didn’t care about that information.  As we started our second drink together, husband arrived.  I now knew where this was going. 

The three of us had a nice dinner and did some dancing.  E- then asked if I wanted to get out of there. I knew what that meant, so I eagerly said yes.

The three of us to our hotel room.  J made us some drinks while E started to caress and kiss me.  The drapes to our room were open.  As admiring the beautiful Dallas skyline, E slipped my dress off which sank to the floor.  He asked me to keep my shoes on.  I watched our reflections as E kissed me all over.  He lifted me up and pressed me against the window. The glass was cold against my bare breasts but I didn’t care as E’s hot breath kept me warm.  Soon he pushed me onto the bed.

I pushed myself away from him, turned around, got on my knees and unzipped his pants, revealing a nice, uncut cock. I gave E the experience of his life, sucking him off in front of the window. I started slow and methodical, but after warming up starting sucking him at a feverish pace. He groaned, occasionally telling me how good it felt and how I was a good little cock sucker.  His hand grabbed my head, pulling me deeper into him. I took every inch of him in, then felt his cum shooting into the back of my throat as he gave a deep groan.  He held me there as I took all of his cum in, swallowing every drop. As his half hard cock left me mouth, I looked up at him, giving both him and J a mischievous grin.

He took forced me back onto the bed and started licking my cunt. I felt my first orgasm of the evening come over me as he licked my cunt, tongued my clit, and fingered my asshole. 
      As I came down from my orgasm, I felt his hard cock slip into my soaking wet pussy. He asked if he needed a condom.  I said “No, I want your raw cock in me."

His cock started sliding in and out, in and out. The whole time he whispered in my ear, telling me how good my pussy made him feel... how tight it was... how wet it was. How naughty of a girl I was for taking in the cock of a man I just met.

He moved me over onto my hands and knees. He kept sliding in and out of me, dominating my pussy as he fucked me hard.  "Oh yeah, fuck me." I said to him. He started thrusting harder into me. I felt my second orgasm of the night building. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

My body gave out as my second orgasm overtook me. Holy shit did that feel good. Just as I began to come down from it, I felt him give a big thrust and cum deep inside my unprotected pussy.

He collapsed onto my back, his heavy body pressing me into the bed. "God you're so sexy," he growled into my ear.

We laid together in silence on the bed as J watched us basking in the afterglow of our fucking. I then felt J on the bed.  He was on his back with a nice erection.  I took him into my mouth then J said, "Ride me please."  I straddled J and started riding his cock. 

J then grabbed my waist and pinned me.  I then felt E working a lubed finger into my ass.  I slowed my pace and steadied my breath as I took his entire finger in my ass.  I bit my lip and waited for the next step.  I then felt E slip his cock into my ass.  I now had my husband in my cunt and my new lover in my ass.  The two men started fucking me in earnest.  "Fuuuuccckkkk..." I groaned as his cock entered me again. J and I did anal sex all the time, but this was a bigger cock than I was used to plus J was in my pussy making every hole tighter.  I simply hung on for the ride of my life. 

After letting my ass adjust to E’s cock, he started thrusting into me, very slow and methodically at first. He then started fucking me like his life depended on it.  It didn't take long until my most powerful orgasm yet overtook me. I let out a groan-scream as my ass pulsed around his cock.

E and J kept fucking me through my orgasm, gradually picking up the pace. Then the let out a groan and came inside ass and cunt. My holes were now filled with cum. 

It was the best Saturday of my life.  Counting the masseur, I took two loads in my mouth, two in my cunt, and one in my ass.  After E left, J and I cuddled and drifted off to sleep.  I had the sweetest of dreams.