AskMeOk

Poll: Women, their Men, and Bi-Sexuality...

Women only: How would you feel about your man having sex with another man?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Women only: How would you feel about your man having sex with another man?

• It is an incredible turn-on, I would love to watch this!
    • This might be fun, I think I could enjoy watching it!
    • I don't really have an opinion either way. Whatever.
    • I don't think I would enjoy watching this and I wouldn't be inclined to try it.
    • I really have no interest in doing this and watching this would make me very uncomfortable.

Another thread has asked if women have a fantasy of seeing their man have sex with another man. This has generated a lot of passion, but not a lot of empirical evidence. So....

Women ONLY, please fill out the accompanying poll....

Doesn't necessarily have to be my hubby... watching any man being sexual with another man to me is very arousing.

I will have to say that I do prefer men who are bi though, moreso than gay.

Doesn't necessarily have to be my hubby.. watching any man being sexual with another man to me is very arousing.

I will have to say that I do prefer men who are bi though, moreso than gay.

Seeing two guys together is probably my biggest unfulfilled fantasy. I doubt it'll ever come to fruition with my hubby involved but I'll take two others if I can watch :)

My husband is bi. And since I am straight (and adore men), I'd much rather watch (and participate with) two men than another/two women.

We are members of Club Sesso. Male bi play, which was once openly discourage, is now a lot more common. While the management is careful that the club remains a swingers club that focuses on couples (and not a gay/lesbian singles club) you'd be surprised how many "straight" men enjoy c**K, and are very bi once they get behind closed doors. I'd like to know how many of their wives/girlfriends know - and are okay (or better yet, turned on) with it.

Hot, hot hot!

I enjoy it as it is a turn-on and is very sensual. We actually had a moment with another couple where I was with her and he was with him, it was very hot and we all came together, then swapped, then ended up with our own partners. Much fun.

I'll watch two other men in the act, but would not want to see my fiance involved in m/m play. I know for a fact that he would not be interested or involved in m/m play.

Mrs two4you thinks it's hot, and would love to see it.

I've told her she is more than welcome to find two men to do this for her.

Mrs two4you thinks it's hot, and would love to see it.

I've told her she is more than welcome to find two men to do this for her.

...but totally not you?

I wasn't sure how I felt about it until we indulged in a one-and-done with a hot, hot, hot single guy. Watching D. go down on him? Instantly wet. I don't actually get wet at the drop of a hat, so my body answered my question for me, and the answer was clearly YES. Liked watching him go down on the hot guy, too.

otoh, I watched someone else go down on him, and the spark/attraction wasn't there for me, and... meh.

So it was the hotness of the guy involved in the first encounter that sparked you ... not necessarily that it was two guys doing it??

...but totally not you?

Totally.

I just can't get turned on by another male. That's why she is more than welcome to find two that would fulfill that fantasy for her.

So it was the hotness of the guy involved in the first encounter that sparked you ... not necessarily that it was two guys doing it??

Mmmm.... not exactly. The second guy didn't really turn either of us on. I think the wow factor for me with the first was that both men were clearly turned on by each other (and I was hot for both of them), and part of that turn-on was the fact that they were a bit different in their approach to each other from a self-knowledge. Wait, that sounds weird.

Lemme try again. Maybe it's that you can get into the head of your own gender with a little more ease, and that touching/sucking each other was illuminated with the info of exactly what that felt like to receive?

Mrs. Ekies has no desire to see two men have anal sex but the thought of two men going down on each other makes her wet in an instant...

I may have to help her with her fantasy...we shall see.

Wet beyond belief. Like Julie, I don't believe hubby will ever do this but... but guys going down on guys!! OMG!! Just the thought....mmm Off to the cold bath!!!

Great question and poll!!!

My husband is bi. And since I am straight (and adore men), I'd much rather watch (and participate with) two men than another/two women.

We are members of Club Sesso. Male bi play, which was once openly discourage, is now a lot more common. While the management is careful that the club remains a swingers club that focuses on couples (and not a gay/lesbian singles club) you'd be surprised how many "straight" men enjoy c**K, and are very bi once they get behind closed doors. I'd like to know how many of their wives/girlfriends know - and are okay (or better yet, turned on) with it.

Hot, hot hot!

That's what a swinger guy told me. These guys say I'm straight and then when the action starts...they forget. I was the straightest guy I knew. Until about three years ago...finally played with a married guy. Just oral...it was erotic. I could not believe it... and I didn't start flaming afterwards.

I would do it more if I was sure about safety!!!!