Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    sk_forfun

Default Re: How can you claim to not be even a tad bi-curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious L&L View Post
    Slevin admits posting that he tried to insert his words into my mouth, but seems to think nothing of it, other than to bow out of the discussion once his tactic has been pointed out.
    Annoyingly drawing me back eh? I just have no desire to continue to discuss this when it's become obvious you think what you think and won't consider otherwise. I did not use a tactic, I used a word that you didn't, but I didn't just make up the interpretation. You used statements that encompassed anyone posting in this thread, even if you didn't use the word anyone.

If we're talking about debating tactics, how about the fact that you continuously nitpick on someones posts to avoid tackling their actual points. You've generally been able to distract from the various points that have been brought up that way. Like my posts; you outright ignored my points and tried to assign some ulterior debating tactics to my comments instead. It has become obvious you're not willing to actually discuss this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    female half of couple

We don't need the f here; we need one driving a stake through the thread's heart.
    Who doesn't like a PB&J sandwich?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

If a dead horse is in a bisexual male thread, does that by default make the dead horse at least bisexual curious?

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    sk_forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup View Post
    If a dead horse is in a bisexual male thread, does that by default make the dead horse at least bisexual curious?
    Are you comparing having sex with a man with having sex with a dead horse?!

Afficiando of the Board Lascivious L&L's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DandJforplay

Slevin, I thought you'd still horse around.

My impression on what you've posted is that you don't agree that when you participate in this or other male bi-curious threads, you're curious about male bi-curiosity, whether negatively, neutrally, or positively. That's been your big beef with me and we disagree. My impression also is that you don't understand or are confused with the psychology of denial. I've attempted to be clear about my perceptions and experiences with denial, but Couple also doesn't understand and seems to feel it's a "flaw" not intrinsic to all humans.

Chicup has compared male bisexuality with bestiality in another thread dealing with male bisexuality and has also revealed his preoccupation with gayness in still another totally unrelated thread that had nothing to do with male bi's or gays. I find his comment in the thread about the woman who heard a rumor and wants to meet an old acquaintance quite funny and revealing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by slevin View Post
    Are you comparing having sex with a man with having sex with a dead horse?!
    Thats kind of a toss up as far as I'm concerned, both the same level of appeal to me......

Chicup has compared male bisexuality with bestiality in another thread dealing with male bisexuality and has also revealed his preoccupation with gayness in still another totally unrelated thread that had nothing to do with male bi's or gays. I find his comment in the thread about the woman who heard a rumor and wants to meet an old acquaintance quite funny and revealing.
    ....which LL misinterprets yet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Female
    SLS Handle
    The_Fuse

What, now we can't make a joke without being accused of being in denial? I guess we're in denial no matter what, with the evidence being as clear as being willing to have a discussion with someone who won't give up.

I am admittedly "curious", or weakly bi-sexual, or whatever you want to call it. I'm posting in this thread to say that if a person tells me they have no curiosity, I believe they more than likely have no curiosity. I happen to believe denial is the strongest human force -- stronger than love, greed or thirst for power. But that doesn't mean denial is ALWAYS at work.

Sometimes, not being curious is just not being curious. You (LL) obviously don't think that's possible. Haven't we discussed it enough? How many more people do you think are going to become curious by the magical power expressed by clicking on the thread?
    Through every dead and living thing, Time runs, like a fuse. -- Jackson Browne

Swingers Board Addict Coupleerotic22's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male - MrsCoupleErotic's other half

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuse View Post
    What, now we can't make a joke without being accused of being in denial? I guess we're in denial no matter what, with the evidence being as clear as being willing to have a discussion with someone who won't give up.

I am admittedly "curious", or weakly bi-sexual, or whatever you want to call it. I'm posting in this thread to say that if a person tells me they have no curiosity, I believe they more than likely have no curiosity. I happen to believe denial is the strongest human force -- stronger than love, greed or thirst for power. But that doesn't mean denial is ALWAYS at work.

Sometimes, not being curious is just not being curious. You (LL) obviously don't think that's possible. Haven't we discussed it enough? How many more people do you think are going to become curious by the magical power expressed by clicking on the thread?
    Fuse, you are just in denial. Apparently we all are, about what I am uncertain. And if asked, I will deny I wrote this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

Quote Originally Posted by The Fuse View Post

Sometimes, not being curious is just not being curious.
    I'd even say "often." I've heard it said that the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference, which seems to apply to this thread as well.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    He writes, she corrects spelling.
    SLS Handle
    DigginIt

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup View Post
    It's been a long time since I laughed so hard I cried. Very funny!

Being good is overrated sweet_tna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    The boss of Mr. Sweet
    SLS Handle
    Sweet_tna

I know this thread is supposed to be for the guys, but my answer would be this: When it comes to personal preferences, one doesn't always have to try it to decide whether you really like it. I'm sure if you thought hard enough, you could come up with a hobby or job that you have no interest in doing, and therefore have not given it an attempt or any serious consideration.
    I'd rather go to hell for doing something I enjoyed than heaven wondering what it's like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_tna View Post
    I know this thread is supposed to be for the guys, but my answer would be this: When it comes to personal preferences, one doesn't always have to try it to decide whether you really like it. I'm sure if you thought hard enough, you could come up with a hobby or job that you have no interest in doing, and therefore have not given it an attempt or any serious consideration.
    Hmmmmm. Baseball!!!

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Afficiando of the Board Lascivious L&L's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DandJforplay

Chicup, you are the master of misinterpretation. And of bestiality comparisons.

Jokes often are more revealing than statements.

My point is that within discussions of sexuality, especially male bisexuality, denial, while trying to remain hidden, often rears its head strongly. Is anyone on this board completely unaffected by sexual programing from birth to present? I find extremely naive the wish for many here to call the lack of curiosity toward male bisexuality unaffected by the strong anti bisexual and homosexual sexual programming of our society.

To say you aren't curious about male bi-curiosity when participating passionately or even jokingly in a male bisexual thread is silly to the extreme.

And that is where denial enters the stage...

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

I chose to post in this thread only because of the outlandish excuses used to label anyone who disagrees either "homophobic" or "in denial." I submit that heterosexual males are apt to find MM sex to be at least boring, perhaps on a level with baseball where one is expected to watch grown men spit for several hours, while occasionally throwing, catching, batting a baseball, and breaking into a trot ... rarely a run.

It's either totally uninteresting or disgusting, as the dugout must be after an extra-innings baseball game.

I don't have a fear of baseball, nor do I have an non-admitted desire to go to a game. It's the same with male bisexuality.

I'll admit that there exist men (and women) who like baseball and, I suppose, watching grown men spit. Enjoy, y'all! I'll pass. Thanks.

Alura
    óWill Rogers

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

I find extremely naive the wish for many here to call the lack of curiosity toward male bisexuality unaffected by the strong anti bisexual and homosexual sexual programming of our society.

To say you aren't curious about male bi-curiosity when participating passionately or even jokingly in a male bisexual thread is silly to the extreme.

And that is where denial enters the stage...
    I'm just a hick Okie and I claim no expertise on "what lurks within the minds of men" but I doubt "sexual programming by our society" has as much to do with a "lack of curiosity" as does "survival of the species" instincts developed over a hundred thousand years, or so, of propagating ourselves. For that one needs a man and a woman.

Alura
    óWill Rogers

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast