Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male
    SLS Handle
    MikeandJan

Default Re: Watching hubby give blow job as you get your pussy eaten.

Bisexuality is something that sort of evolves with comfort levels. A good rule is to do what you enjoy..., no more, no less.

Oh, and, make sure your fellow participant is cool with it! LOL!

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

This has been a topic between Mrs Dracula and myself... because I would love to try to suck a dick. I already French-kissed other men (young and handsome :-), but as it was in public places (vanilla clubs, bars, etc), I never went as far as bj-ing any of those.

Problem is : she hates the idea and HATES every bi part of me.
    I guess I don't care that much... but deep inside of me, I KNOW I will one day lick some beautiful shaven full balls and suck a big hard cock.

And yes, she is reading what I am writing here

Swingers Board Addict twistedpretzels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Cpl. She posts. He's busy :)
    SLS Handle
    beansalamode

I would love to have my man fn me and sucking a cock at the same time. ... and other scenarios too............. not so much into or interested in a fem eating me or me eating a fem.... despite living with a woman for 13 years... hahahaha. good one, eh?

I suspect as our experiences increase i may be interested...

I remember an x bf who had 'confessed' he had given a few bj's in previous years... and my response was 'WOW, SO YOU KNOW WHAT COCK FEELS LIKE IN YOUR MOUTH. AWESOME!!!" He literally teared up because I had accepted (and appreciated) his experiences.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    SLS Handle
    beansalamode

Quote Originally Posted by smoothshavers View Post
    This is one of my wife's fantasies, to watch me suck a cock. The thought of it makes her go crazy! If that makes her crazy, just imagine how crazy it would make her if I swallowed it!
    You mean some people don't swallow?
    hahahahhahhaahhahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    SLS Handle
    beansalamode

Quote Originally Posted by webbguy View Post
    I am bi and would love for the lady to sit on his cock facing his feet, then I would lick her clit and lick his balls I would pull his cock out sometimes and suck it , then put it back in her pussy!! I haven't done this but would love to !!!
    We'll be right over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    SLS Handle
    beansalamode

This is the perfect answer!

Good Listener and Gr8Oral LoveYourCum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male
    SLS Handle
    LuvYourCum

My current comfort with my sexuality and the sexuality of the people I care about is the result of a self determined journey. I started out feeling very much like Chicup. I was living in LA and I knew a great many gay and lesbian people many were very close fiends. I set out on my path by examining why I felt so repulsed by the idea of having sex with a man. There were ideas of resistance to domination and other ideas that, when I actually thought about them, made no sense.

It took 10 years but I purged myself of the disgust and can now very much enjoy giving a man pleasure orally or any other way. I see it as the excitement I feel when I turn someone on and it really is exciting to make someone cum. I have always enjoyed making women pant and scream in good ways and now I can with a man too especially husbands with their wives there.

What I can't understand is how can anyone not confront their own demons? It is such a waste of emotion to feel that negative energy when the positive is so much more powerful. Why don't more people try to understand like I did?

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    sk_forfun

Quote Originally Posted by LoveYourCum View Post
    What I can't understand is how can anyone not confront their own demons? It is such a waste of emotion to feel that negative energy when the positive is so much more powerful. Why don't more people try to understand like I did?
    Why did you make the decision to 'understand' and open yourself to being with men? What was the reason you went down that path? Does this hold true for everything that someone doesn't like? Should I give relish a chance, even though I don't like it?

Good Listener and Gr8Oral LoveYourCum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M. Male
    SLS Handle
    LuvYourCum

I really wanted to understand my friends who were gay. There were so many. I worked at a place where everyone was at the top of their game. A collection of very smart but very fun people. People I respected professionally. My feelings of disgust were so far out of line with the way others felt I knew that I had the hang ups they were comfortable in their skin. I hated feeling bad them and their relationships when they were very nice down to earth people it so I sought the reasons why I felt that way within myself.

It all boils down to this.

If sex is recreational, not procreational, then the genders of the participants are irrelevant, or only relevant to desire.

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

I would so love that. What a turn on that would be for us. So ready, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

We do this evferytime we have a MMF, she loves to see me do it, and the more I do it, the more I enjoy it.

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

It's amazing how much interest there is in this fantasy from women yet in a supposedly equal realtionship with solid communication in an equal relationship how few men are willing to even admit that they would be willing to consider it. list it in their profile and then actually do it.

We lis as both bi curious because while we have not done this (with either sex) these are the options we are intereted in exploring in the LS.

Bi bi curious men are totally looked down on, yet we've lost count the number of straight man bi woman couple who have contact us with "yea we're interested but we don't DARE list ourselves that way" Of course we're yet to ahve a couple take up our offer just to meet fr drinks. We're beginning to seriously think that there IS something wrong with us, but that's a whole other topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    SLS Handle
    beansalamode

My man and I have talked about him blowing a guy while he is fn me.... I think its cool that he wants to feel a cock in his mouth... why the heck not? If this opportunity arises then we are in align for it... like hot, man hot!
    loves2lovepr
    we've only just begun

Afficiando of the Board Lascivious L&L's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DandJforplay

To Slevin, yes you should give relish a chance. If you base your life on the concept that you don't change, your tastes can't change, then you limit life and life's pleasures. If your pleasures are limited by the conditioning you received as a child and you never choose to challenge that conditioning, then you've let others decide for you.

Sexual desire is so very influenced by our conditioning, especially when we were too young to think for ourselves. To be ruled by conditioning we did not have a part or say in is not what I think of as full freedom. It does not mean you will like same sex play or relish. But if you never seriously question whether your likes are truly yours or merely implanted before you were old enough to decide for yourself, then you have not fully enabled your own freedom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    m. male

My wife and I have not discussed the possibilty or erotic nature of guy/guy action but I have to admit, it interests me. I'm 46 years old and have been straight my whole life. I don't know what has changed (I'm not that introspective!) But something inside me is different. I'm willing to explore these new feelings and have discussed my changing feelings with my wife. She is supportive and always has been.

I say If it feels good do it. If you want to try it, try it. If you don't want to try it, that's your choice.

Just remember, all people are different and have a right to fell and experience without prejudice.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast