Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    would love to meet new friends

Default Re: Watching hubby give blow job as you get your pussy eaten.

I am bi and would love for the lady to sit on his cock facing his feet, then I would lick her clit and lick his balls I would pull his cock out sometimes and suck it , then put it back in her pussy!! I haven't done this but would love to !!!

Registered
    Status
    single male

I love to share my women and it is very erotic to have her make me suck his cock off when we are with another man. We often fantasize being in a motel and both of us meeting men at the motel pool and sucking cock all day long

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    swmnkdinthervr

I(Mrs) find it so very hot to watch two guys play...and the MR finds it really hot to watch me with another woman!!!

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple

first thing homophobic for me is when men freak out or offended when asked their sexual orientation. If man isnt homophobic and confident in his sexuality he would simply asnwer "no im straight" and that will be it. Now if his orientation isn't respected and the people asking starts to pressure him to try it anyway well thats a different issue in itself. i will never be pressured into something i dont want to do and im not interested in being associated in any form of activity sexual or not with those type of poeple.

I understand what the intent of the comparison of besteality was intended but the topic to chose for the comparison was a wrong choice.

if you are repulsed by bi male activity then why are you checking out this portion of the board? That to me doesnt make sense to me unless your just trying to start drama and feel the need to impose your opinion on someone else that wasnt asking for it. he was asking the women. It would be different if you were answering for your spouse which again you would still be viewing a area your not interested in and it doesnt make sense. the question was posed to the ladies let them give their opinion.
    Last edited by jactncpl; 01-06-2011 at 12:56 AM.

Status
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by jactncpl View Post
    first thing homophobic for me is when men freak out or offended when asked their sexual orientation. If man isnt homophobic and confident in his sexuality he would simply asnwer "no im straight" and that will be it. Now if his orientation isn't respected and the people asking starts to pressure him to try it anyway well thats a different issue in itself. i will never be pressured into something i dont want to do and im not interested in being associated in any form of activity sexual or not with those type of poeple.

I understand what the intent of the comparison of besteality was intended but the topic to chose for the comparison was a wrong choice.

if you are repulsed by bi male activity then why are you checking out this portion of the board? That to me doesnt make sense to me unless your just trying to start drama and feel the need to impose your opinion on someone else that wasnt asking for it. he was asking the women. It would be different if you were answering for your spouse which again you would still be viewing a area your not interested in and it doesnt make sense. the question was posed to the ladies let them give their opinion.
    The OP of this thread seemed to be continuing to post on this theme for a few threads in a row. Then threads take a tangent, so we can discuss those as well.

This too is the bisexuality forum, not the male bisexuality forum, but more importantly I don't' check out 'each forum' the swingers board has too many subfora for my taste, I only look at new posts, not the forums they are in.

Finally, yes bestiality is the perfect example. Most people are grossed out by it, and I try to explain to bi-furious 'you are only afraid of your own sexuality' types that no I'm not afraid I just really don't want to because it seems rather icky.

I could have used necrophilia, copraphilia or any of the various gross 'philia's' to make the point, but the reaction would have been the same so it doesn't really matter.

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple

Chicup
    I completely understand what you meant regarding the comparison. you were just trying to give them comparison the level of repulsion bi or homosexual activities affect you. I completely understand. However, I just believe a lesser (i dont really know how to explain it) type of topic to compare with. Maybe alittle more tactful. In other words you could have given an example of that would have given the results you intended without the risk of insulting someone (whether intended or a perceived insult) thru a misunderstanding)

As for the rest of your response it makes sense.

Afficiando of the Board Lascivious L&L's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DandJforplay

Chicup coined a wonderful new word to describe his feelings - bi-furious!

Jactncpl, Chicup intends offense in his comparisons with male bisexuality. Using the example of bestiality, sex with an entirely different species, demonstratest that point. That he says he could have used the other philia's nails home that point. Simply and clearly homophobia.

When you click on New Posts, the title of the thread is right there. He knows very well what thread he's posting in. Chicup is a very intelligent and often quite perceptive guy.

I feel it important to be clear and honest on these threads. Chicup posts very good advice on many threads. I could enjoy exchanges with him face to face as much as I do here. But let's be honest about how he feels toward and treats bisexual men on this forum.

Here to Stay
    Status
    Married Couple

But let's be honest about how he feels toward and treats bisexual men on this forum.
    yep . Chicup seems to put down any male male idea's maybe a hint of some religious beliefs or male insecurity. After all it gets pretty old.

Swingers Board Addict bicuriocpl's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Bicuriocpl

Quote Originally Posted by pxjcp View Post
    yep . Chicup seems to put down any male male idea's maybe a hint of some religious beliefs or male insecurity. After all it gets pretty old.
    Well in defence of Chicup, he did say this in the alternate perspective thread in response to a male questioning if he was bi or not:

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup View Post
    Personally I'd have to say bi but who cares?

If you like it and she likes it and he likes it, then what difference does it make?
    Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

Registered
    Status
    couple

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious L&L View Post
    Chicup coined a wonderful new word to describe his feelings - bi-furious!

Jactncpl, Chicup intends offense in his comparisons with male bisexuality. Using the example of bestiality, sex with an entirely different species, demonstratest that point. That he says he could have used the other philia's nails home that point. Simply and clearly homophobia.

When you click on New Posts, the title of the thread is right there. He knows very well what thread he's posting in. Chicup is a very intelligent and often quite perceptive guy.

I feel it important to be clear and honest on these threads. Chicup posts very good advice on many threads. I could enjoy exchanges with him face to face as much as I do here. But let's be honest about how he feels toward and treats bisexual men on this forum.
    I would agree. Having logged on fairly rarely in the past few years, I distinctly remember this "Chicup" person. He is the one member that stands out from a fairly relaxed and tolerant crowd on this website. He seems to target boards that deal with male bisexuality or homosexuality and - basically - he tries to make people feel bad (to say the least).

My opinion is, live and let live. If he doesn't like male bisexuality, then leave it alone. Life is stressful enough without airing our private agendas online.

Note I am not addressing him personally, since I would rather not buy into his inflammatory comments

Status
    Tired

As usual so many people miss the point.

The problem isn't bi-male's or me no liking them Mr. 1 post. The problem is bi-males and their wifes who seem to think the only reason some of us are not bi is we are afraid of our own sexuality and secretly we would just LOVE to have our cocks sucked by a man or love to give a blow job and if we only tried it we would see the great world of sexuality we are missing.

Personally I'd rather blow a goat and I really don't want to blow a goat. Likewise my wife does not find MM activities in the least bit attractive, so we don't want to see it when we are at a swing club.

I'm also apparently evil because we don't play with couples with bi-males knowingly even if they say there will be no male-male play. Being bisexual males have a much higher STD rate than straight males, and we don't trust strangers to be honest about their sexual history, we play the odds and pass.

Stating this apparently makes me hostile to bi-males and a bad person, who thinks male bisexuality is bestiality or some such nonsense.

The reality is that I don't care what you do, have at it. I don't want to see it, my wife doesn't want to see it, but thats our problem. Just stop trying to convince everyone that your kink is secretly everyone's kink, its not.

Registered
    Status
    couple

OK we get it, you are not bisexual.

Now how about you stop posting on every single thread that deals with bisexual males?

Peace

Afficiando of the Board Lascivious L&L's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DandJforplay

Perhaps you truly don't get it, Chicup, but I doubt anyone as intelligent as you or as well written isn't aware of exactly what you mean with your words.

It's not about your sexual preference, whether you swing with known male bisexuals, or swinging at all. It's about your words and their obvious hostility toward male bisexuality. "Personally I'd rather blow a goat and I really don't want to blow a goat."

Then don't. You are the only one here bringing up blowing a goat. Or bestiality. Or necrophilia. Or copraphilia.

Most of those posting here are on the subject of watching hubby give a blow job. A live human sucking on another live human. The bisexual men posting here want nothing to do with sucking on you. They enjoy sucking on men who actually enjoy being sucked.

A person who expresses bestiality, necrophilia, or copraphilia is not a human with attractive desires to most.

Registered
    SLS Handle
    robinb

it only happened once as he is pretty straight but I has to admit it was a turn on for me

Kim

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

Did you guys ever think that Chicup aggravates you "cause he can". That's what I told the guy at work who asked why we give him a hard time all the time. "Cause we can". If you just stop responding to his entries, ignore him completely, then his fun will stop and he probably will too. Just saying.............

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast