JustAskJulie

Bi women, are you more open to male bisexuality?

The other thread I just posted brought up a question in my mind. Are bisexual women more open to the idea of bisexuality among men? If you are a bi female, how do you feel about bisexuality among men? Are you ambivalent? Would you like to see it? Do you wish your man would try something? Is your man already bi-curious/ bi-sexual?

The other thread I just posted brought up a question in my mind. Are bisexual women more open to the idea of bisexuality among men? If you are a bi female, how do you feel about bisexuality among men? Are you ambivelent? Would you like to see it? Do you wish your man would try something? Is your man already bi-curious/ bi-sexual?

I'm open to bisexuality among men. If Dave wanted to try something out, so be it. Personally, I could care less if he ever tried anything or not. Dave's pretty open sexually, and he'll try just about anything once. If he liked it, he'd probably do it again, and if he didn't he probably wouldn't.

• Like 1

In my expiriance, I as a straight female, have more acceptance to m/m play then some hardcore bi girls I encountered

As a bi female, for me, the desire to watch two men be together in my presence is extremely erotic. I have known I am bi for 30 years. The fantasy of two men together has been within me for almost as long. Mentally, emotionally and physically I see it as an extension of pure pleasure and pleasuring. As a single female, I doubt it is something I will have the honor of sharing with a man. As to whether I am the norm or not, I can not say. Great question, Julie

• Like 1

This is Ms. Menage, I am bi and it is a HUGE turn OFF for me...I have no desire to see it or be involved in it:hand:...so perhaps I'm the odd woman out...:rolleyes:

Now while it is a turn off for me that doesn't mean I condem or thing any man who is bi or gay is horrible it's a personal choice...doesn't make me like or dislike or think any more or less of the man...I JUST DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT lol...:eek:

This is Ms. Menage, I am bi and it is a HUGE turn OFF for me...I have no desire to see it or be involved in it...so perhaps I'm the odd woman out...

Now while it is a turn off for me that doesn't mean I condem or thing any man who is bi or gay is horrible it's a personal choice...doesn't make me like or dislike or think any more or less of the man...I JUST DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT lol...

I can speak for my wife here, she's exactly the same way. She in no way wants to watch it, ever. Complete turn-off for her.

To me, it seems like older women are so "turned off" by bisexual men. I've never encountered a woman under 35 that was "grossed out" by it. But plenty in the 40 plus category who are close to freaking out. Which makes me think it comes down to what you are accustomed to.

I am so turned on by bisexual men, it drives me crazy. And I am a bi female.

I'm a bi-female, and I know several bi-males. We're friends with them and their sexuality doesn't turn me on or off.

Since hubby is not interested in men at all, it's not really something that affects us. It doesn't bother him if they're in the same bed.

To me, it seems like older women are so "turned off" by bisexual men. I've never encountered a woman under 35 that was "grossed out" by it. But plenty in the 40 plus category who are close to freaking out. Which makes me think it comes down to what you are accustomed to.

You need to meet my wife then :lol:

Earlier this year I was at the local club, and the bi-male subject came up while I was talking to a married bi woman and a divorced bi woman.

The married bi woman was in her late 30s and the divorced woman was just a tad over 50-y.o. The latter had recently attended a wedding where an openly gay male couple attended the reception. Neither woman cared that the guys were gay, but both said they just didn't think it "looked" right when two guys were dancing with or kissing each other, let alone going into the issue of two guys having oral or any other type of sex with each other.

Further questioning assured me that these two women had nothing against gay or bi males, it's just that the male bi thing was not their cup of tea, and neither could understand the erotic appeal of bi men to ANY women.

Hey, I just supply this information. Make of it what you will.

Mrs. Safireblues, I love you girl! :blush:

I'm not closed to it as a bi woman, but my husband is strait, so it's not an interest for him or us as a couple. If he were into it, his pleasure would turn me on, but since it's not his thing, I really don't think much about it. If we were at a party or club and two guys were making out (or more), it wouldn't turn me on, but it wouldn't bother me either.

Guest screaminggood

I've said it on a different thread....I'm a bi-fem and I've never seen bi-men together....I would like to watch to see if it turns me on, and I'd be accepting if my husband wanted to experiment.

Well I was talking with Red the other day and one of her past boy friends had taken her into one of the peep show places in town and I guess after they had sex in one of the rooms. A black man put his dick into one of the holes. Well he got down and sucked him off. I asked what she thought and she said she thought it was very hot. Now she is bi-curious at this time. So I don't know how this fits the question but that one time she liked it.

If you are a bi female, how do you feel about bisexuality among men?

I'm bi and I think all bisexuality (male or female) is hot as hell.

• Like 1

I am bi and so is Brian. It is very exciting for me to watch him playing with another male. The first time I saw him sucking on another man's cock was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen in my entire life. And the first time I watched another man fucking him WOWWWWWWW!

Another great thread. I am a bi female, 35...and I am very turned on by bi men. My late partner was outwardly a very alpha male type of guy. He was open and willing to explore this, and said it was something he always wished he could do, but b/c of the stigma, never dared until later in life, in his 50's. He said he finally felt free to be who he really was at age 50, and I felt very honored to have been around to see this.

I also have a gay male friend, who I had a couple threesomes with, mmf, one being with my ex H. I was surprised by my ex, but found it to be a big turn on. In general, I do find it hot, and it's been a part of my fantasy life for a long time...that with lot's of other things...but that is definitely in there...;) Maybe I am more open b/c I'm bi myself, or b/c it's all about the pleasure/thrill for my partner at the time as well as my own. I think I've always had a big spot in my heart for any same sex encounters as well as the straight ones.

I used to be a typical heterosexual guy who thought bi-women were the hottest thing since the primordial ooze ... but I thought I was very uncomfortable with seeing bi-/gay men together (I say "thought" because I always took care to avoid seeing it or being exposed to it when I was younger... probably that whole young homophobic kid growing up in the 80's thing)

Over the years I've mellowed out quite a bit - and I've had more expose to the bi-/gay male lifestyle (working at the RenFaire tends to expose you to ALL KINDS of things) and I've discovered that it really doesn't bother me at all.

Nowadays, I'm very open to new experiences (probably would refer to myself as ... hetero-flexible ?) ...where I've had encounters with couples where both parties were bisexual and it I enjoyed what was happening & didn't really think about who was on the end of my cock - I just knew it felt good.

(*chuckles*)

Although I probably wouldn't go out and experience a one-on-one encounter with only another guy at this point.