sunbuckus

Periods - do you schedule around them or play right through them?

This is for all the ladies: when you know it's close to that time of the month, do you hold off on going out to swing? Do you hold off on having sex, in general? I'm comfortable with Mr. Sun if anything ever happens during/after sex when I'm expecting Aunt Flo but it's not the same case for play partners so we always schedule around the time of the month. Do you feel the same? Or do you have some play partners that you are comfortable enough with and go ahead and swing? Or do you happen to swing even when you have Aunt Flo?

Earned my "red wings" quite by accident Now we plan around that time of the month. Inconvenient but a fact of life.

Clair and I are on oral contraceptives where we only get two periods a year, Lora has an IUD. Either way, we just play right through it since we are super horny at least part of the time. Hubby and Red don't mind, it easily washes off.

We always planned around it, for both the usual reasons and that she just didn't feel like having sex of any type during that time.

We plan around it for parties, but we go ahead with familiar playmates that we know don't mind it. I actually know a few playmates who enjoy playing with me during Aunt Flo. I am not as enthusiastic about it but I don't mind if it's a turn on for someone else. I do get really horny during that time.

In my BDSM circle, there is actually a term for it. It's called crimson shower. I guess it's a play on golden shower. There must be enough interest for someone to come up with a term for it.

I choose not to play around mine, it's a time for me to be totally selfish and inside. Swinging is the last thing on my mind. I go into my shell and embrace it. My body is off limits, i'm selfish, indulgant and enjoy being so. being physical with another is not on my list. I'm not jewish but here religious jewish women observe a period of seperation called Niddah where she must not touch or be touched by her husband untill 11 days after the last sight of blood. It does something to ones sex life having to wait. And usually means you're ready to concieve just at that moment where you're so horny...you have to have it!