A recent post made me wonder...

...if you are a male, do you enjoy having some kind of anal stimulation? Maybe just during oral/manual sex? Do you like being on the receiving end of rimming? And what is it about being stimulated down there that you enjoy?

Please don't be shy! I think a lot of men might be put at ease to hear that other men find this same thing arousing. :)

• Like 2

Anal stimulation can be pretty intense and hot -- giving or receiving. My wife has used a dildo and a prostate stimulator on me a few times, didn't like the dildo and the prostate stimulator didn't do squat for me. There's something totally hot about being rimmed tho! The best experience of being rimmed came from a previous relationship where while I was having sex with another lady the other woman was licking my asshole. Now that was totally hot!

• Like 1

If I'm in the mood for it, I enjoy anal stimulation with toys or fingers. Rimming is ok, but it really doesn't do anything to stimulate the prostate As to what I specifically enjoy about it, having the prostate stimulated makes for extremely intense orgasms, so, uh, yeah, that would be tops on the list :) It once led to a Something About Mary moment with a playmate that is probably one of my all-time favorite swinging memories. It not only felt really good at the time, but we all hurt from laughing when it was all over :)

I never had any direct play in that area by someone else however the wife will sometimes stimulate the perineum during oral, which combined with pressure on the scrotum will produced a very heightened orgasm. I will admit I have tried a more direct approach with a finger part-way during solo play once or twice and found it could produce ejaculation of itself without stimulating the penis, though strangely while the sensation and volume was stronger, the expulsion itself was weaker. Not sure how comfortable I'd be with someone else doing that, but when it comes to anal play it definitely is all about the prostate.

Been rimmed and fingered... meh, it feels good but isn't a turn on. As crazy as it might sound, it actually made the experience seem less sexual.

Now a just plain ol' mouth and hands bj is good stuff.

It's a complete turn on for me. I've always enjoyed it in every way it's been performed on me. I've never been afraid to admit that I love anal stimulation with anyone that I've been with. Even with strap-on play it's a plus for me unless it's too big.

• Like 1

Okay, so it was my wife that started you thinking. It is not something I tell my friends that we do but we do have some fun around there. In our playful way, we call it eatin ass. Doesn't sound sexy but it is our play. Lin enjoys when I lick around her "taint" and then well, you know and over time she has reciprocated. I never want to see me in a video but I have been on all fours and have been as some say rimmed or as I said, eatin ass. Yes she has taken her toys and has tried but never put in way in but she has stuck a finger way deep. And the same way I may insert a finger is her butt while going down, she has done the same to me.

I dated a girl who wanted to watch me have sex with another man. I couldn't go that far but I let her use vibrators and dildos in my ass. It felt great! I had the most awesome orgasms when she sucked me and had a finger in my ass.

• Like 3

I like to be rimmed because it feels good, going inside to my prostate is a Glans igniter in the right hands so to speak.

Well I've written about this before on other threads but years ago my wife put her dildo where the sun don't shine and climbed on top and started bouncing on our waterbed. I just about went through the roof the orgasm was so intense. Talk about getting DP'd or whatever you would call it. I've refused many times to do it since because it was so intense it could be addictive and I just don't want to go there.

It seems that I can't or don't want sex without milking my prostate. It feels soooo wonderful!! I wouldn't let my pals know about it but I don't see anything wrong with giving myself (or having my wife do it) orgasm after orgasm! when I was young all I could do was cum and it was over. But a sexy milf about 13 years older than me took me to school and showed me how to feel great!!:facelick:

• Like 1

When I first started getting into bi stuff with guys I figured I'd just be into oral. But soon enough, I was naked with a guy, horny as hell from sucking & getting sucked so we topped each other and I loved both. My favorite is riding a guy(facing him) and having him jack me at the same time. The intense anal stimulation makes the orgasm INSANE...love seeing it all over his stomach;)

I love using big 7 or 8 inch dildos too

My exwife always wanted me to finger around her ass regardless of what i was doing, fucking her, eating her or finger fucking her, and to stick it in just a little. I still think about how i would work it to be licking her clit, two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. drove her crazy. but she never wanted my dick in there. S one time while blowing me she asks if its ok to put her finger in my ass and i said ok. It was pretty good to start and then she did it to me more and more and it got really great. My wife now though doesn't like butt hole play like that.

It does nothing for me, like someone is playing with my belly button. It isn't a turn-off exactly, but it quickly becomes a distraction.

There were a couple years in college when it seemed like half the women I slept with started in with anal stimulation and acted very confident that it would blow my mind. It was as if they all read the same Cosmo article. And then they acted indignant when it didn't work. I took it as a lesson: never assume that what worked for your last partner will work for the next one.

My exwife always wanted me to finger around her ass regardless of what i was doing, fucking her, eating her or finger fucking her, and to stick it in just a little. I still think about how i would work it to be licking her clit, two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. drove her crazy. but she never wanted my dick in there. S one time while blowing me she asks if its ok to put her finger in my ass and i said ok. It was pretty good to start and then she did it to me more and more and it got really great. My wife now though doesn't like butt hole play like that.

Lucky you to have had a Tushy Girl!

I am answering for my husband since he doesn’t post here.

I first introduced it to him early on in our marriage during a hot and heavy love making session. He came about the hardest ever up to that point. During shower time I did it again, soon he was bent over huffing and puffing as I fingered him. Eventually we learned how to clean well and added oral. O M Gosh! Talk about mind blowing! That is when we discovered that with oral I could get my husband to open up to most anything. We added toys to anal for both of us. My husband can ride them as well as me if not better. We have strap ons for the furniture, my leg, arm chase, and face, suction toys for the walls. His favorites are one of the wall toys, the strap on that goes about my thigh, and a large based toy I hold as he ride up and down on it. For me the best is when he takes over and I get to sit back and watch and mb myself. I love it when he gets to the point of taking the larger wider toys or riding three fingers at a time. We both get off BIG TIME!!! Occasionally we will wind up with a long dual ended toy linked in each of us. I ride one end while he rides the other. Pretty awesome kissing linked together like this! Add in some cum and we can kiss for hours. Grrrrrrrrr!

• Like 2

I am answering for my husband since he doesn’t post here.

I first introduced it to him early on in our marriage during a hot and heavy love making session. He came about the hardest ever up to that point. During shower time I did it again, soon he was bent over huffing and puffing as I fingered him. Eventually we learned how to clean well and added oral. O M Gosh! Talk about mind blowing! That is when we discovered that with oral I could get my husband to open up to most anything. We added toys to anal for both of us. My husband can ride them as well as me if not better. We have strap ons for the furniture, my leg, arm chase, and face, suction toys for the walls. His favorites are one of the wall toys, the strap on that goes about my thigh, and a large based toy I hold as he ride up and down on it. For me the best is when he takes over and I get to sit back and watch and mb myself. I love it when he gets to the point of taking the larger wider toys or riding three fingers at a time. We both get off BIG TIME!!! Occasionally we will wind up with a long dual ended toy linked in each of us. I ride one end while he rides the other. Pretty awesome kissing linked together like this! Add in some cum and we can kiss for hours. Grrrrrrrrr!

Wow!!!!! Yeah sounds like you two really know how to do it!! I can remember one time when me and SSW shared a double bullet. When I tell you that it was fucking awesome, it was fucking awesome!!! SSW has used a strap-on on me before and yes I really enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again. Recently I bought another strap-on, the one that has the lil dildo in the middle for her. It was something that she and I both could not wait to play with. Well, when and I after I purchased it my eyes were as big as the moon, it was TOO LARGE for me to try. So, now we're planning on buying a much smaller one for me to enjoy and I can't wait!! I have become a HUGE fan of anal stimulation and I have always enjoyed playing with her ass since we first got together. It's a huge turn on for me.

• Like 1

Lucky you to have had a Tushy Girl!

Yeah, my ex-wife likes to give a finger in the ass and demands getting her butt hole played with gently regardless of what else is going on. Long story, but my wife now has seen my ex and I in action, but still won't do it, says good for her''. that's ok, some other girls like it enough to do it with me sometimes, i'm glad its not always though

• Like 1

Yeah, my ex-wife likes to give a finger in the ass and demands getting her butt hole played with gently regardless of what else is going on. Long story, but my wife now has seen my ex and I in action, but still won't do it, says good for her''. that's ok, some other girls like it enough to do it with me sometimes, i'm glad its not always though

Your wife has seen you and you ex doing it? For real? how did that come about? You can pm me with the info - thx~!

Our trip to anal pleasure took many years to get to where it is now. I won't go into the full history (you're welcome) but in the end :blush: it was her wearing a Rodeoh brief with a Realdoe strapless dildo. This is the first strap on that we have used that allows her to have orgasm after orgasm. It's a favorite of hers for sure. She takes it everywhere in case I happen to be in the mood. For me, maybe once a month. Although it feels really good, there is a lot of old pent up homophobia I cant seem to shake so I take it in moderation. That, and the prep is a pain in the ass.

I know this post is asking the guys but I want to comment on her journey as well. She always enjoyed a good hard ass pounding, whenever the mood struck me but it changed some after we started mfm sex. Now I can be slowly screwing her and reach down and simply use my thumbs to open her ass. She seems to like it a little painful. I think she is visualizing me opening her up for a lover and she pops like a firecracker.

Love it! Some of the best ways; Laying back in a bath while my wife sits facing me between my legs stroking my cock and balls and after a while starts finger fucking my ass as she jacks me off. Also one I've discovered just lately, we have a fairly large shower, comfortable for two, and a hand held shower wand with various settings. My wife will bend me over against the wall and use the shower wand on me from behind with the jets of water shooting on the back of my balls and up my ass while she milks my cock like you would milk a cow from behind. I've had some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had doing this. It helps if your balls are in the "warm" stage and hanging low if you know what I mean. The sensation isn't as great when the boys are all tight and bunched up.