NYFlirts

Girls - Do you prefer hard / fast pounding - slow easy or a combo?

We were with a couple last month and the other girl didn't like fast pounding... like not at all. Usually we start slow, move to fast, mix it up, etc., but she wanted zero fast pounding. Turns out she doesn't with her husband or anybody.

It was all-good and we still a fun time since she was very communicative about what she wanted (and didn't want) but it got us to thinking:

"How many other women just don't like to be pounded hard, but don't say anything about it. How many just take it and let the guy do what he wants?"

So, our questions:

1) Do the ladies usually prefer slow, fast, or a nice mixture?

2) If hypothetically you could only have it one way (slow or fast) how would you choose?

3) Are girls generally communicative with the guys on what they want and don't want?

4) How much of an outlier is this girl to only want it slow?

I prefer some hard pounding. It's just fun to be a bit slutty when i swing.

2) If hypothetically you could only have it one way (slow or fast) how would you choose?

fast and furious please.

3) Are girls generally communicative with the guys on what they want and don't want?

it depends on my mood. I think I am pretty communicative. But sometimes, i just let him do whatever he wants.

I can only speak from my experience, and it's rare.

I (Mr.) prefer the slower, sensual side to sex. I do get to pounding out things out in the moment, but prefer to warm up to it. I try to read my partner to see what she likes. I also like it when she tells me what feels good. Feed back done right is awesome!

personally i like a slow start but i need it hard and fast to finish, i have had complaints i dont direct enough...mostly from hubby but my loud moans defiantly tell you when im happy

I like a slower start typically... depends on the night, the mood and the man/woman/couple

Well, how boring would that be? That's like picking only one flavor of ice cream and having to have it all the time... after all, we do swing for a reason :)

Never be afraid to communicate with a partner. I have only had one partner who didn't want me to and I never went back as it was linked to an ego thing.

I have been with other women who preferred only slower, more sensual sex. They happen to have been older women but I do not think that was the main factor. I think it was just their preference.

With a lover or a husband, slow sensual sex is very nice and probably more of the norm with perhaps a mixture, the guy giving it a little harder as he approaches orgasm or senses that I am approaching it. If I had to pick one or the other, I think it would be slow, sensual. But, one of the joys of swinging is when it's not your hubby, you are more likely to get it hard and rough. As a young widow thrown into dating, I soon learned that many divorced men were angry at women and that came out during sex, they banged you hard and fast. It wasn't the romantic sex that I was use to but I liked it. I think this is why at least some woman, including myself, would be interested in a gang bang. It's not that we want a facial from five guys but we would enjoy them fucking us hard and fast and then moving on so the next guy will continue our pleasure.

In terms of the woman being an outlier, I think she is just looking for more romantic sex rather than orgy-like sex.

I don't think any of us our communicative enough. I mean at what point do you tell a guy to "spank me" or "I like it when a guy grabs the back of my head and forces his dick down my throat.

Great thoughts and comments... thanks!!

This situation threw us for a loop since the Mrs. LOVES getting pounded and it's difficult for me not to do it since I have years and years of being trained "this is how to please the woman!"

Now we're wondering if there are lots of other women that like it slow, but don't say anything. Based on other things we've read and experienced, we wouldn't be surprised if women moan and convey that they like it, even when it isn't their favorite.

Why can't everyone just communicate better and feel more comfortable doing so?

I like both....it is all situational and what I am in the mood for.....although usually I like to be man-handled and not have to ask for the things I want.....I want somebody to just "give it to me" LOL

Please see my answers below:

We were with a couple last month and the other girl didn't like fast pounding... like not at all. Usually we start slow, move to fast, mix it up, etc., but she wanted zero fast pounding. Turns out she doesn't with her husband or anybody.

It was all-good and we still a fun time since she was very communicative about what she wanted (and didn't want) but it got us to thinking:

"How many other women just don't like to be pounded hard, but don't say anything about it. How many just take it and let the guy do what he wants?"

So, our questions:

I prefer slow to medium. I like it hard and fast only for a short periods, and although I can have multiple orgasms in a session, too fast makes me cum too soon. And I like to cum on the slow stroking, makes it more intense.

Slow.

I am, and yes, Clair and Lora are too.

From what I've seen (Clair, Lora and a couple of girls hubby's been with) they like it faster than I do.

With my husband we mix it up most of the time. We both enjoy me being on top so I usually dictate the pace. I think I speed up when I am about to cum and when I know he is about to I sometimes tease him and slow way down. We don't do much missionary (just not our thing) but in most other positions, he usually mixes up speed and intensity. We have been playing with same couple now a number of times and I find he likes to pound especially doing doggy. He has been cumming the last number times in my butt, (I wrote about this in another post) and he enters slowly and I am happy he doesn't pound there, and he finishes pretty quick there.

For me a mix is better and if just one way, slower. I think I may have asked for faster in my life :)