debbysteelefen

Frequent oral for husbands friends, does anybody else do that?

I am wondering if anybody else does this, or heard about it or fantasize about this.

One of the things we do at home is that my husband likes for me to give oral sex to his friends when they visit, not every friend but I do this for about 30 of his friends, I don't see them all of them all the time, many of them I see once, maybe twice a month or not for months when im in Albany, we spend a lot of time in west palm beach where he has about 10 friends who I do this for, also don't see all of them all the time.

My husband wants to keep me safe so this something I do only for his friends that we feel comfortable to keep it safe and discrete, I let him deal with that, who he tells me to do it, I will do it, no questions asked. Im a sub and I love it!

I do this when my husband is around, but since im home during the days because of the work I do, and my husband is out during the days his friends text my husband and he usually text me to give them oral when they come by the house.

I am nude when they come by the house, but all their friends have to respect my husbands limits and know that I will only do blowjobs for them. If they dont respect, then I no longer do oral for them. Simple. My husband is also very firm that he doesnt want them taking their clothes off around me.

We have been married for over 20 years and dated for a couple years before that, I did this for my exhusband and its how I meet my current husband who was friends with my exhusband. By the way, my exhusband left me, not the other way around.

When in in Albany, it is not uncomon for 2 or 3 of his friends to drop by during the daytime on weekdays, for most of them their wife's don't know but im dont feel im doing anything wrong since im only doing blowjobs, so I guess their work hours is the easiest time for them to drop by, but sometimes its more, 4-5, or around the holidays sometimes 10-15 in a single day, I do swallow every time.

I am in West Palm Beach now, going back to Albany on Monday, today 1 friend showed up around 11 AM, yesterday one showed up around 9 AM and the other one around 2, on Sunday one friend showed up at 10 AM, someone else at 4 PM and the same guy who came first thing in the morning came again at 7:00 PM. I was on vacation for a week before Saturday, but they do keep me busy.

I enjoy it, I enjoy the attention it gets me, they enjoy it, and im sure their wifes are happy since their husbands arent asking for them to do it.

I know im not the only one who does this, is there any wifes who do this for your husbands friends, or any husbands who ask their wifes to do it for their friends.

• Hot! 1

I wouldn't do this without their wives' permission because I (and probably the majority of wives) do feel blowjobs are cheating. I would not be happy at all if my husband were doing this behind my back.

I would be concerned for your own safety. What if a suspicious wife follows her husband to your house and shoots the two of you?

I would do this with people I know with their and my spouse's permission and I could see how it might be hot in the right situation. I wouldn't want it to be the only sexual interaction I had with someone though. I would hope that at other times we would play in other ways where they take care of me too. I would feel used if they just came over to get a blow job and that was the only interactions I had with them.

Because it's just a blow job? That is still a sexual act and is cheating if the spouse doesn't know. I don't know any wives who would thank another woman for this but I do know a few who would divorce their husbands if they found out.

I am unwilling to play with a man whose wife isn't OK with what we do.

The Rose

What they said. Plus, this sort of triggered a headache:

I enjoy it, I enjoy the attention it gets me, they enjoy it, and im sure their wifes are happy since their husbands arent asking for them to do it.

Why would wives be happy about not being asked to give blowjobs? It's an enjoyable thing for both to experience, after all, for a lot of different reasons. So, you are not only facilitating cheating (because sex is sex, regardless of where tab A is going) but you are also taking credit for something that actually deprives a couple of an act that can result in closeness between them.

When I read this the first thing that came to mind. "I did not have sexual relations with that women."

Is this swinging? Not in my book but I am not here to judge. Are you cheating? No, you are not the cheater. Are the husbands cheating? Yes, I believe so no matter what past Presidents have claimed.

If you can live with it and it works for you than what you do is up to you. Not something we would want to be part of though.

Just curious: How would you feel if you found out your husband was getting blowjobs someplace, without telling you? Can you see how some wives may not be on board with this, even if they were swingers?

I especially find it interesting that you don't consider it sex, since by your report on other threads this is the only form of sex you enjoy with your husband.

I especially find it interesting that you don't consider it sex, since by your report on other threads this is the only form of sex you enjoy with your husband.

I can only respond with..huh?

Good grief.

a) Those men are cheating, plain and simple. Have fun with that.

b) You hope to keep it discreet with 30 different men? Good luck with that.

Actually its 40 if you include both locations.

You know I'd have a LOT more friends I think if my wife and I were into this sort of thing :rolleyes:

We don't have to agree, I dont consider blowjobs cheating.

I find it wrong when a wife refuses to give her husband blowjobs for no reason other that she just dont want to, that is just not right.

I would not be upset with my husband if he gets a blowjob from another women as long as he comes back to me, been married 20 years and I take care of my husband and make sure that no matter what, he is happy to come home to me, even after another women sucked his dick.

I did speak about 40 guys, but I don't see them every day, only a few of them that I see on a very regular basis but there is a total of about 40 who I do this for.

I have learned from previous mistakes and I am very careful to make sure that I don't get the other guys in trouble.

It's not your views on cheating that define it so, it's the other wife's view that may. Right or wrote g to deny oral, it's their marriage, their issue to work out.

The Rose

What do the wives consider it then?

If your husband went of and had sex with another woman or started making her his confidant and emotional partner would that be cheating? Would it be cheating if the other woman did not consider it cheating even if you did?

• Like 1

I find it wrong when a wife refuses to give her husband blowjobs for no reason other that she just dont want to, that is just not right.

You get to define what is cheating within your own marriage. However, your definitions apply to no other marriage except your own. It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing here, it's just that your logic is way off. Also, what you find wrong in the marriages of others is also not germane, since you are not a direct participant. If the husbands within those marriages think the no blow job state is wrong, it is up to them to work with their wives, with or without a therapist, and fix that.

I did speak about 40 guys, but I don't see them every day, only a few of them that I see on a very regular basis but there is a total of about 40 who I do this for.

I have learned from previous mistakes and I am very careful to make sure that I don't get the other guys in trouble.

I don't think you quite understood. You are counting on 40 different men to not blab. That they are getting blow jobs. From their buddy's wife. Unless you don't mind the news getting out?

I don't think you quite understood. You are counting on 40 different men to not blab. That they are getting blow jobs. From their buddy's wife. Unless you don't mind the news getting out?

Well, at least trying to keep it discrete, but I think guys gossip more than we do. There has been a few things go wrong over the years because someone said too much or said it to the wrong person.

I really do not get this whole scenario. I know about dom/sub relationships but far from understand them and really do not have the desire to try. This question seems a little out of place here. Clearly people have opinions but I see this more of a shock and awe question to get people's juices flowing because I don't really see this as 'normal' swinger behavior and I use that term loosely. Maybe you would get better answers posting on a BDSM forum.

"Two men can keep a secret if one is dead " Benjamin Franklin

After thinking about this.. and thinking about this.. I just dont really think you can justify saying that if the men you are giving bj's to are not getting it at home it is ok for you to give them a bj. You are right you do not have to agree weith my philosophy. However word does get around and I cant help but hear a tone of anti social behavior here that is telling us you are going to keep doing this no matter what any one says about it. That to me is a anti swinging behavior that does hurt other people. All the people that I have swung with has been with consent of all four parties involved. Its a mutual acceptance thing that builds trust and relationships. Heck sex is a good and wonderful thing that can build long lasting relationships and memories that can last a long time.

I like that you posted this up and offered your view on a different type of (swinging) that I had never thought of before.. Keep us informed of what happens and ignore the negative comments here. Opinions are like butt holes. Every one has one and they all stink..

Reading this thread reminded me of something that went on between me and Mike before we took the next step. We have friends who the husband seems to be well endowed. We only know by what we see when he is in a bathing suit. It is an ongoing joke but he is a good friend and so is his wife. Mike once asked me if I thought I would want to be with our friend. I just laughed it off as a joke. On another occasion mile asked me how big I thought our friend is when hard. He again asked me if I thought I could take him orally. Again I laughed it off because I said I could never do something to him because of friendship. Thinking back I think Mike wanted to watch back then.