Thread: Aphrodisiacs...

Default Aphrodisiacs...

I was watching a documentary yesterday and the man featured said he was watching Oprah (I KNOW!! A GUY WATCHING OPRAH?!?!) and Oprah mentioned that every woman would find a man vacuuming their house an aphrodisiac. Dave looked over at me and asked me if that was true. Well, Dave's always helped out with housework, so no... seeing Dave vacuum isn't that much of a turn on... but there is a certain thing he wears that makes me go absolutely nuts and it's my aphrodisiac.

So my question is this -- What is your aphrodisiac? Food, clothing, seeing your spouse vacuum...

Fess up!
    Dave & Holly

Default Re: Aphrodisiacs...

When I hear people say things like vacuuming makes a woman want to have sex I've always thought that it's just a way for a woman to try and get something she wants before she gives her man something he wants. More of an exchange than actually making her interested in having sex. I do think it's a reaction to something more legitimate though; if a woman is always doing the housework and feels under-appreciated she is going to want help. It won't make her horny, but it will make her feel better.

As for my own aphrodisiacs...love a curvy woman wearing a dress that shows a lot of leg. Add that to some sexy high heels

Mine is watching Oprah :-)

Sent using Tapatalk
    Dollar an' a dime a day; I gives the dollar to my woman and I throws the dime away.

The late Mrs. Alura once remarked, "My greatest fantasy is having three men; one cooking, one ironing, and one dusting." Women with a sense of humor remain my favorite aphrodesiac.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

I wish I had a "like" button for Alura's comment. Loved it.
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

Intelligence...humor...music...and certain key phrases spoken with impeccable timing.

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    Mine is watching Oprah :-)
    Smart aleck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alura View Post
    The late Mrs. Alura once remarked, "My greatest fantasy is having three men; one cooking, one ironing, and one dusting." Women with a sense of humor remain my favorite aphrodesiac.

Alura
    We would have been good friends, I just know it. One of my biggest fantasies is just seeing a man paint my house.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAnSourPork View Post
    Intelligence...humor...music...and certain key phrases spoken with impeccable timing.
    Yep, a great smile, a little humor goes a long way.

Wranglerbutts.gif

I have to admit this is mine. Dave has the best wrangler butt I've ever seen, and when he's wearing his chinks, it's just almost too much for me to hold back and not take him down right then and there. Cowboys and their wrangler butts are just almost too much. Be still my heart!!
    Dave & Holly

Certain men trigger my sense of smell.

Oooh... what kind of men?
    Dave & Holly

The kind of aroma that I imagine Don Draper had, Aqua Velva over a manly, musky wore-a-woolen-suite-and-starched-cotton-shirt-all-day scent. I think I'm attracted to power plus a little bit of danger.

For me it is women who know what they want and go for it. While shy and tame can be fun, nothing turns me on more then when my wife is horney and "attacks" me to get it no matter what I am doing.

Sent from my phone using Taptalk2

Steer away from oysters, they don't always work. I ate 3 dozen one night and only got results from 22 of them.........
    Just because we have to grow old does NOT mean we have to grow up!