rick181au

How old was the oldest woman you have been with and how old would you go?

have just fucked a woman (my wife) on her 70’Th birthday, it was as good a fuck as when I first fucked her (and took her cherry) 51 years ago.

She has had lot’s of different cocks fuck her over the last 35 years while we have been swinging and having M F M threesomes and still loves sex.

She still gets plenty of offers when she goes on web cam.

Anyone here top that?

• Like 2

Good for you both!!

I'm 49 and would have no problem playing with women 65 years or so, maybe more, I dunno, never had the opportunity. My wife however, at 47 won't play with men much over 50.

Result being the oldest women I've ever been with is 51 :sad:

Having sex in the 70's and even older is truly an achievement, many folks lose interest or just plain give up even in their 50's for some reason or another. Truly sad.

We are a mid 50's late 40's couple and have played with people older than us on numerous occasions in fact Holly's favorite single male is in his mid 60's.

It's more about a 'click' with someone rather than their age, right? I did live with a guy who was 24 years older than me when I was in my 40's. I am 56 now and more recently had a brief tryst with a man who was 78. However, his sexual skills were sub-par(wasn't into eating me, came very quickly (which could be flattering?), but then would roll over and fall asleep). I excused the first time to nerves and second time..... never mind.... I communicated my desires prior to our first time, clarified them prior to the second time---

He continues to call me and exclaims 'we had so much fun!".... duh? LOL.

Chronological age, in and of itself, isn't of the utmost importance. However, phsyical appearance and being healthy enough to engage is sexual activity, regardless of age, is important.

You are a very lucky guy Rick, to have such a wonderful wife and to still have that spark!

My oldest lady was 66 and certainly one of the most fun I have been with.

One of my friend's had a mother who was in her 80's and still very active with a couple of old boy friends. Sadly, she passed on before I got to meet her. I have to think good sex is much more personality and attitude than actual age. Though experience sure helps.

In the absolute sense don't know. While for a brief time was in a position of paranoia about too young , didn't obsess over finding exact ages of those who were clearly old enough. Can't trust my memory or age estimating skills at the time to make a definative judgement.

Looking at percentages , when I was 27 , had a 42yo GF.

Age is not the limiting factor (anymore). At one time I did not think I would play with women much older than myself. But my wife prefers older men and I thought that would make it difficult to swing at first, but I have meet some incredible women in their mid 50's, about a dozen years older than I was when we first met. On the flip side my wife has met younger guys she liked as well, so we have played with younger also. In the end it is not about the age but the person.

Upon further reflection on the subject, I seem to have always related better to older women, in many ways. My first two experiences sexually were with women who were, I would guess, in their 50's. In Japan it is hard to tell a woman's age usually. And that attraction has continued ever since. Most have been 35 or older.

I was just 18 working at a night club as kitchen help and bus boy. She was a hot looking single waitress which I found out several weeks after that she was 44. Couldn't had guessed that.

She took me into the store room and gave me a quick blow job. Quick I say because she was so good I came very quick.

That night she asked for a ride home at 1:00 in the morning. Her car wouldn't start. Got her home and she got out of car and slid her waitress dress off right in the driveway.

We went out in the middle of the back yard, stripped naked and she rode me like a wild woman. I came more than once.

The next day she told me thanks and no more. She felt guilty. NOT ME!

We sometimes play with a couple in their mid-70s. They are both still very attractive, have kept their figures and their interest in sex. They are very good in bed and are among our favourite playmates.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Mid-fifties I would guess. A gentleman doesn't ask ;)

Chances of meeting someone older and playing would only arise at a club. The instance above was such a rare occasion though and one of those 'in the heat of the moment' nights. Then, it's all based on chemistry.

Mrs. Diggs may have played with someone two years older than her :lol: We are early 40's and since we usually meet people through dates, it would have to be an exceptional older couple for us to go out with.

I dont set any limits on age. Personally I am more attracted to a gals personality rather than looks. So if an 80yr old lady caught my fancy I would have no issues having fun with her.

• Like 1

I was 20 and single, she was 44 and going through a divorce.

At 21 i fucked a 31 year old.

At 22 i fucked a 30 year old.

All the others have been aged 18-27 now im 31, older women dont do much for me unless she looks after herself a lot.

When I was 18 I had sex with a woman at least in her late 40s, she never really told me how old she was. Typical woman she just kept dodging the question.

For me, greatest difference in years, older, is twenty. Pretty sweet, too. Greatest difference in years, younger, thirty. Very sweet and a supreme vanity but she almost wore me out.

20 years difference - I was 18, she was 38. The second couple we met when we started swinging... Good times.

Hubby was 20 at the time, and generally doesn't go for older women, so that is his largest gap as well.

The oldest I've went is my wife who just turned 50. I know a 72 yr old I'd do in a heartbeat. One of the most gorgeous sexy women I've ever laid eyes on. Of course I love older mature women, there is nothing sexier on the planet and I'd take a well kept older women any day over any 21 yr old.

• Hot! 1

When I was 18 my family's 41 year old travel agent seduced me while we were on a European vacation.

She could have been my mom.

It's a pretty hot story.

Age of the woman is just a number and not important. An older woman in her late 60s or even early 70's can be a great fuck. A friend of wife's in her late 60s, possibly near 70, (divorced) asked to fuck her and she is awesome in giving a blow job and overall sexual pleasures. Couples are having more sex as they get older. All it takes is an open mind about enjoying sex.

• Hot! 1

At a club in Cleveland I spent time with a wonderful lady a couple of weeks ago. She told me she has at least one kid in their 50's. She was lots of fun

Well, I'm 54 and Mr H is 58. One of our regular play couples is in their 60s. The male isn't that "great" in bed, but he's a gentle man who I enjoy being with. The lady however, is a tiger and H loves having sex with her. We once had a romp with another couple in their late 60s and H said he wasn't impressed with the sex because she wasn't physically capable of doing the positions he likes to do. The guy was very good with me though, so go figure? I don't think age has THAT much to do with our playmates as long as they're in shape and haven't gotten ... well ... "floppy" over their years. Firm and reasonably well kept physically goes a long way when you're past the 50 mark. And I'll admit that guys in their lae 30s and early 40s are MY favorite because they're still physically capable of being a good screw. I like to go at it for more than 15-20 minutes and they are usually capable of doing that.

i have a current female FWB who is 62. She is amazing, vibrant and open. Age is a mindset. I'm twenty something in spirit and playfulness and 46 in wisdom. I like the combination. In reverse, I have had male partners who were 20 years older than I, but that was when I was younger. I always preferred the intellect and mind set of an older man to a young buck.. and there is a lot to be said for experience. In the last few years I have grown more towards younger couples and singles. I like being able to match their strength and stamina!

Two weekends ago we played with a couple where she was 60 and he had just turned 42. She was very good and 15 years older than me. Once we started to get to know each other I didn't notice her age. She was very enjoyable. It will be fun to get back together!

As I have aged and arrived trim and fit at almost 68 I have discovered that my 'range' has also grown. Where once I could not have imagined laying with a partner much older than I was, I am ready and willing to lay with a Lady of any age. When Young, I kept a narrow range of perhaps 5-10 years below and 5 years up. How silly that was!

Im 42 years old now, when I was about 20 when I was married to my first husband, I was giving oral to a guy who was 68 the last time I did it.

With my current husband, I have given oral to several guys in their 60's but the oldest one ever has been 72.

• Hot! 1

A year ago I did a lady that was 82. S played with her hubby who was 83. He was able to get it up, I assume due to her excellent oral skill and she rode him to an orgasm. The lady had a bad hip so could not finish in her but she gave me some excellent oral and swallowed every dro.

We have no limit on how old we would go with a lady or man. But truly, a gentleman never asks before or after you have fucked her. Short of asking her how old she is, one can only guess at her age. Actually, we prefer older women for two reasons: one, she is likely to be experienced and two: one can do, i.e., fuck her bareback for a pleasurable experience due to intimate contact between her and your genitals. Not to say that older women are lot easier to find who are willng to play and have sex without inhibitions.

One of wife's gf Lynn is past 70 and she is a very pleasurable sex companion. She has a very snug vagina and has the ability to contract it during intercourse to almost trap the penis. As a matter of fact she is the one who offered to do threesomes with us five years ago and we continue to play with no loss of sexual prowess on her part.

Gail and I started having sex when I was 15 years old. She was 35 years old. The last time we had sex was about two weeks ago and I am 66 now so she's 86. When we last had sex we did it twice and within the last two years we've had it as much as 5 times in a session. So the oldest is 86 and still counting. She is still sexy to me and we'll keep doing it until one of us is gone. I'm trying to talk her into a threesome with her 84 year old sister now, hahahahah....just kidding. She was married for the second time when we met and we never married. Her third husband, who was much older than she is, used to watch us have sex when he couldn't do it any longer. We had an ad on SLS years ago but she was too self-critical of her body to try a MFM 3-some. Even now she's have no problem attracting younger guys. One reply we had then was a guy in his 20's!

You win! If she is horny and wants it from me I'll do my best to give it to her but she needs to be deemed mentally competent or else it is legally considered rape. A warning to all you nursing home trolls.

First of all it isn't illegal necessarily but who in their right minds would do such a thing? Who would want to take a woman who wasn't "there"? Just because Gail is 86 doesn't mean she's senile. Her father died at 99 and he had girlfriends right up to the end. She lives on her own, drives, does her own shopping, pays her own bills and runs a property that has a main house, guest house and several outbuildings. At 86 she is 5'10" tall (down from 5'11") and about 140 pounds. When we go out anyone who meets us assumes she is my wife and I am not an "old" 66 either. Not to mention I've known her for over 51 years and I didn't meet her in a nursing home she was my neighbor and a friend of my mother's, who is 91 and still dates herself by the way.

Until we got into the LS, the oldest women I was with would be my wife, who has 11 years on me and is currently 55. Since the majority of couples are around the same age as each other and if there is a difference it's the man who is older, most of ones we have played with have been on my side of the age scale during our first go at the LS which was in my early 30's. So because of our unique May/December situation almost all the LS women I've been with have been around my age or slightly older while the wife recieved more than enough of her younger guy fix that she has enjoyed throughout our marriage:D.

One of the few exceptions was a women almost 20 years older which thus almost doubled the difference with my wife. To be honest, that is likely my upper limit because me currently being 44 any woman beyond the early 60's might get me thinking about my parents and sex, which even at my age is still something I don't wish to acknowledge! :nono:

We now seek mostly couples in their 50's, closer to the wife's age since they've likely been in the LS longer and have a more mature outlook on things and less likely to flake out, as well as allowing me to enjoy more GILF experiences. :facelick:

Having sex in the 70's and even older is truly an achievement, many folks lose interest or just plain give up even in their 50's for some reason or another. Truly sad.

We are a mid 50's late 40's couple and have played with people older than us on numerous occasions in fact Holly's favorite single male is in his mid 60's.

Wrong. The elderly do not "loose interest" in sex. They may not have it as often, but they are still interested. Lots of studies have shown this to be true, that & 20 years experience as a nurse in Long Term Care. Sex is one of the basic needs for humans to survive. If in doubt, look up Maslow's hierarchy of needs & you will see it's one step above the basic physical needs of air, shelter & food.

I was married to a woman 8 years my senior, have done women older than me & younger than me. My current girlfriend is 5 years younger, so for her doing an "older man" is ok with her.

Wrong. The elderly do not "loose interest" in sex. They may not have it as often, but they are still interested. Lots of studies have shown this to be true, that & 20 years experience as a nurse in Long Term Care. Sex is one of the basic needs for humans to survive. If in doubt, look up Maslow's hierarchy of needs & you will see it's one step above the basic physical needs of air, shelter & food.

I was married to a woman 8 years my senior, have done women older than me & younger than me. My current girlfriend is 5 years younger, so for her doing an "older man" is ok with her.

I have to respectfully disagree -- to a point. :)

Abraham Maslow -- one of my favorite humanistic psychologists who studied using a holistic approach. He was so easy to relate to. Between you and me, I like him better than Carl Rogers. :)

Maslow's_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg.png

Actually, according to Maslow, and the way I learned his hierarchy of needs, sex was on the same level as breathing, food, water, sleep and homeostasis. Indeed, I agree that it's a basic need, but maybe it's in the way we define sex.

I can see the act of sex itself an essential need when it comes to procreation. Even Freud saw sex as one of the basic human drives (Id) in that it is crucial to the survival of the species. That seems to be the case with all of the physiological needs of Maslow's Hierarchy. It can be almost a primitive, animalistic approach to our physical needs. Both metabolic (air, food and water) and environmental (clothing and shelter).

Sexual intimacy may also include overall intimate relationships and romantic emotions. It's more of a human bond along with friendship and family than a basic, essential need. While the two definitely go hand in hand, sexual intimacy is not technically a requirement for the act of sex.

I don't believe Dave meant to paint all elderly with the same brush, although it did sound that way. In some respects, I have to agree with him though. Some of the elderly do lose interest in sex. I doubt it's a geographical issue, but we see it here in our area. I seen it in my parents. I seen it with Dave's parents. As a former LTC nurse myself, I agree that some haven't lost interest in sex. I experienced that first hand when those frisky old men try to cop a feel when you give them their medications or do a skin check.

Sexual drive is about testosterone for both men and women. As we age levels go down. Sometimes therapy restores sex drive sometimes not. Also it's a use it or lose it proposition. Take long enough off and you lose capabilities just like running or weight lifting. Men transmit testosterone via saliva so I wonder if that's why M to F oral sex is more prevalent than F to M... No data just a thought.

Chronological age, in and of itself, isn't of the utmost importance. However, phsyical appearance and being healthy enough to engage is sexual activity, regardless of age, is important.

Very true. How else do you expalin the fascination of a younger woman for a man who is far older than she is. The age difference coupld be 20, 30 or even 40 years. An older woman deisiring sex with a younger guy can be easily explained-she thinks the young dude has a hard dick and can last longer after he penetrates her. For a young woman in her 20s, 30s or 40s it it is harder to explain her desire for play and to engage in intercourse with a man lot older than she is. We think she is looking for and is fascinated with a man that is distinguished, shows maturity, yet, indicates that he can pleasure her to multiple orgasms regardless of his age. We have had real proof of this proposition when interacting socially and sexually with young women.

That is why I love the swinging lifestyle. Many of the women I have dated in the past were older, and my fiancee is 10 years older than me. Being in the medical field, I see the ages of women, and have seen late teens/early 20's who were good looking, but then have seen 70 somethings. One I remember vividly was a lady who had been a dancer all her life, and she was 74. Incredible shape! Many go by ages, and that is fine for them, but for me, (more so than my fiancee), looks and attitude go farther. If a woman looks good, she looks good, no matter what age. I once read a profile that said they wanted 2 years younger or older than they were. As far as my experience, it is about 66 years old, but that was rather recently. The oldest difference was when I was 25 y/o, and was with a 52 y/o lady.

I do not know, Greg1950, whether or not the number in your screen name is a reference to your year of birth. But if it is, you and I are "same generation".

I'm up early, have been up for hours. My wife and all of the other overnight guests are upstairs sleeping. So I'm entertaining myself with Swingersboard. One of the late sleepers is a woman who matches your 74-and-in-great-shape description. I need Viagra; she need no kind of chemical or any other kind of assistance. I'm very happy to have made her acquaintance. So I guess I have to say that she is the woman having the greatest number of years with whom I've become intimate.