Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Double penetration

Default Re: How common is double penetration in MFMs?

Of course this was not intended to be some kind of poll. But it seems that the use of DP varies quite a lot. Good replies.
    Last edited by ludwig; 06-30-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_tna View Post
    I honestly think it depends on the heights and builds of the folks involved. Seems to me the easiest way would be for the the backdoor dude to lie on his back and the lady rides him in the reverse cowgirl position. Then the pussy man can enter facing her . . .

I'd be interested to hear how others have managed this.

=)
    Huh, I've always imagined it the other way around...the lady rides on the one in her pussy and the butt guy gets behind her doggy style. Sweet TNA, your way sounds so much more erotic!

Quote Originally Posted by angelkin View Post
    Huh, I've always imagined it the other way around...the lady rides on the one in her pussy and the butt guy gets behind her doggy style. Sweet TNA, your way sounds so much more erotic!
    Actually, your way works very well for DVP. We have done it a couple of times with my best friend. I was on my back and my wife was on top of me with my penis in her vagina. Our friend, and long term play partner, got on top of her and between our legs and inserted his penis in her vagina too. I must say that the first time it was quite a surprise to my wife and me, but a enjoyable surprise.

From that point on, he did most of the thrusting, and he and I ended up cumming rather quickly. A lot of that was probably due to the fact that we have playing around with him for over 20 years and go bareback so there was direct skin contact.

I've had MFM threesomes with about 8 different married couples. From what I can remember, 3 of those 8 couples done DP's with me. I think that 2 of the remaining 5 couples would have tried it also.

2 of the couples did Double Vaginal, and 2 of the 3 did Vaginal/anal. I must admit, the double vaginal DP was amazing with the first couple that I tried it with. Her pussy was shaped just right and felt so perfect with 2 cocks in her.

It was exciting with the other woman that was into double vaginal, but it didn't feel as special, but still great!

My estimate is that 50% to 66% of couples are up for doing DP's. Could be more, if you were talking only about willingness, but sometimes physical limitations factor in.

My wife had never been willing to do anal sex until we did our first mfm, she was on top of me riding my cock and the other guy was rubbing her back and playing with her tits, and to my surprise when he started to slide his cock into her ass she did not stop him, she became super horny and went wild. It felt a little weird for me because of the accidental touching of my cock and the other guy cock as we both fuck her at the same time, but i love how horny it make her when we dp her. She claims when we dp her the orgasms for her are more intense.

Default re: Double penetration

I was very hesitant when my husband first asked about having anal sex. It took a while but after talking about it with some friends decided to try. Now, there are times during sex where I feel I've got to have anal sex. So, I'll grab him and put him in there.

This carried over into our adult fun where I started desiring someone inside me from behind while I was riding another. We talked about it and when I realized my husband would be OK with it, did the same thing, grabbed a guy and put him inside from behind. Actually, I grabbed him and pressed him against me there and let him take over from there. I thought it was amazing and enjoy it often now. The orgasms are unbelievable and we've done it with me facing forwards and backwards. Both ways are amazing.

Having said all this, it really is a personal preference because I have a girlfriend who tried it and just about never does it. She says she liked it but rarely does it which is true for basic anal as well.

I've also asked my husband if he felt weird with the other guy so close and he said he wasn't even paying attention to the other guy.

Alicia.

For me DP anal and vaginal is as wonderful for the guys as for the girl. The first time we managed it I was on my back on the couch with her on top of me facing me. He entered her ass from behind. What was amazing was the feeling that I was getting fucked. Here I am on my back, not moving, and he was rubbing my cock with but a membrane between he and I. Of course my wife was wild, she is very vocal, and having a wonderful time. I didn't have to move, was enveloped by her pussy, and yet felt the same intense stimulation as if a hand were massaging my cock. It took me very little time to come powerfully. It was one of the best orgasms I've felt as a man. And the closest i've felt to what it may feel like being a woman and getting fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjklander View Post
    One more thing. If you find laughing a turn-off during sex, don't bother trying dp
    J
    OMG vjklander.... to funny!!! I used to have a bf that would tickle me as he *f* me cuz he loved the way that THAT felt!

And errrr, hubba hubba on that picture, boy!
    loves2lovepr
    we've only just begun

Reading this entire thread has me soaked! :p

Never heard of DVP till now, and IM in my thirties. Maybe because I've been married since 2002. Ha. Anyway have done v/anal with my husband and a toy, but have yet to try with another male. Not sure he would be open to this as we aren't a full.swap couple but it does sound amazing as hell.

agree that at least one of the penises would have to be smaller than my hubs. I admit imagine accommodating two of him, as vibrator/him do is hard enough.

I enjoy getting double penetrated. It is a big turn on to have two guys in you at the same time. I don't do it nearly as much as I did , in my 30s and 40s, but I do like it , when I get it. I know Rick likes it and he is the one that first had me with a friend. Just try it. It may not be for you. You will never know unless you try it. It is fun to learn new things.

Sara

So we have done a number of DPs with pussy and anal and pussy and oral. But never a DVP. Until last weekend. We were with a couple friend of ours and the lady half was a little sore so I took care of the two boys. I was riding mr occ and thought our friend was going to take me in the ass. But he went lower and started to slide into my pussy. OMG. It was wonderful. And the boys seemed to like it a lot. They were both moaning louder than ever and came pretty quickly. The cum flowing out of me was amazing but I am now sold on DVP.

deepsea xplorer

This has been something i though of trying for a long time. Just the thought if a girl getting it from 2 guys at the same time Seems like something wild, new, not apart of the norm. I know of a few people that have had a MMF three way but it's the girls that seem to be into it more than guys. Lot of guys think it's gay for the guys being so close, but it's just something that people are into. Loved reading this thread!

As I guy I have no problem with it, in fact I think it's incredibly hot. But.....and we've only done it twice many years ago.....I prefer being on top and in her ass so I can set my own pace. The other time I was on the bottom while she road me and my friend was in her ass. I had a hard time staying erect and about half way through I "flopped" out and it was virtually impossible to get back in without disrupting the action, so I just layed there essentually being a trapped spectator until "assman" shot his load. The other time though, with me doing her ass was amazing. Neither of us had cum in a while either and had pretty sizable loads built up. I pulled out and shot on her ass, my friend pulled out and jacked his load on her ass crack. One sloppy messy creampie. She hadn't cum so I fingered her clit frantically and she let loose with a huge one in about a minute.

Sunny...For Your Pleasure sunbuckus's Avatar
    Status
    Couple - She posts 99.99% of the time

Okay, we've done a DP, vaginal/anal and I wasn't really interested in DP, vaginal/vaginal. I'm not sure I can even handle it but this entire thread has made me reconsider trying for it.

As a guy DPing a woman with both men in her vagina is too tricky to be able to enjoy it.
    DPing her bum and vagina can be nice but she needs to move her body/hips in order to keep the guy below her hard in her vagina. For us, if he has a big cock then he has to go in Hayleys vagina and i have to do her bum. Me and my friend used to do it with her but after a few times he found it wasnt for him, so now i just share her with him individually.

A lot of straight men are put off from doing it just because they dread the thought of their balls rubbing against the other guys balls, but once i tried it i realised it didnt bother me because its such a turn on with a woman who finds it a turn on as well.
    Id highly suggest that for the best experience for all three people, is to do it with people you trust so you dont need to use condoms. Lube does a good job - if it is needed, but in a threesome the man using a condom in her vagina can often go a bit soft causing him to slip out and you end up with focusing more on trying to get it back in than actually enjoying the sex.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast