SW_PA_Couple

Sex in the Swimming Pool?

At a recent party, witnessed and even participated in lots of copulation in a swimming pool. Now I'm wondering. What might the probable or potential consequences of sex in the pool be? Can viable spermatozoa "swim" in pool water? Are pool chemicals harmful to a woman when that are "pushed" up a vaginal canal? One woman, on her way to an orgasm, definitely released pee into the pool. Geezy Pete! Might all of the activity clog the pool's filter?

~Michael, The Curious

wow..that's one pool that needs cleaning! Reading on the web chlorine and bromine should kill sperm.

The chemicals are not harmful but they might mess up a woman's chemistry leading to a yeast infection, or even bacterial infection if the water chlorine/bromine is not enough to kill bacteria

I would not think it would affect the pool filter unless there were many many people cumming. I don't think I want to clean that one!

Guest rdy46227

The effect on the pool is nill -- it's all business as usual for the pool and filter and chemistry.

As for the female, the ph in the vagina will be (temporarily) altered a bit, which in addition to the chlorine, could affect the micro-flora (yeast & bacteria) balance. Also the chlorine can be an irritant.

It's theoretically possible to pick up in infection from other buggers in the water if the pool chemistry is way out of whack, just a if you did it in the old swimming hole.

SPAs/hot tubs are slightly better for you because the water temperature is higher. The lake/pond can be much worse.

The few females I've ask about this (except one) said they didn't think doing it in the pool bothered them at all. The other said it might have been a contributing factor to a yeast infection, but qualified that she was sensitive and that just playing with the wrong guy sometimes triggered one, so she wouldn't blame the pool.

As is said about the dog hanging its head out the car window at 30 MPH, the experience is well worth the potential adversity.

At a recent party, witnessed and even participated in lots of copulation in a swimming pool. Now I'm wondering. What might the probable or potential consequences of sex in the pool be? Can viable spermatozoa "swim" in pool water? Are pool chemicals harmful to a woman when that are "pushed" up a vaginal canal? One woman, on her way to an orgasm, definitely released pee into the pool. Geezy Pete! Might all of the activity clog the pool's filter?

~Michael, The Curious

ACK!!!!! PEEEEEEEE In the pool!!! ^&$)%*)@@!!!!!!

I still hold to my rules!!!!!

ACK!!!!! PEEEEEEEE In the pool!!! ^&$)%*)@@!!!!!!

I still hold to my rules!!!!!

Does unintended pee really count? Like how about if a person was laughing and lost it :)

We have a pool, 16 x 24, 12000 gallons..not sure if a pee here and there really matters. Now in a 300 or 500 gallon hot tub, different story.

Guest rdy46227

Relax about the pee!!!

In a healthy person, it's very sterile, and the chlorine/bromine will chemically reduce just about everything in it. A pool (or even a SPA/tub) can absorb an awful lot of it.

Besides, how do you know it wasn't squirting, not peeing? :)

OK reality check...

SW PA cpl. this was obviously an indoor pool, at a club or something similar right? Given the current NATIONAL temps

I am guessing it's one of those that the levels of chemicals are high enough that if you were actually wearing a suit it would near bleach it pretty quickly.

OK, now think CSI, what do the police, savvy criminals use to remove BIOLOGICAL evidence? BLEACH.. Sort of what most commercial pools use to raise the levels of chlorine in the systems.. Hotels and resorts treat their systems daily, during peak usage, twice a day.

As far as Peeing in the pool... it's more common than you think. Again... filters and chemicals and the sheer volume of water tend to breakdown the parts per million fairly quickly.

It's just the mental aspect that you are swimming in it that bothers most people..

Again go to a resort Esp in Florida, notice small children in the same pool.. and chances are extremely high you are swimming thru fresh urine

Now that I have filled everyone's heads with those lovely images... Everyone in the POOL.

Kids in the pool! OMG!!! I am always reminded of a story my sister told me a couple years ago! I little boy (Perhaps 7-8) standing in 3 feet of water on the edge yelling to his mother as she was gathering things together, "MOMMY! I dont have to potty any more!!!"

I also have issue with swim up bars! Notice the people who sit there all day drinking and drinking and drinking! Not once do they leave to use the restroom! It kills me!

Lastly, Hedo was HORRIBLE about the froth bubbling up in the hot tub! Once I saw that grey nastiness, I refused to take a dip! UGH!!!!

Is it all mental? Probably! But I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!

Guest rdy46227

The grey froth was NOT mental! Way too much particulate!!!

Drain the tub, change the filter(s).

We've had both a pool and a spa for quite a few years. We never had a problem with sex or infections in either. Mind you, I watch the chemistry carefully.

Both offer their charms. A great thing about the pool is that a man can easily hold his playmate in his arms while she is suspended on his cock. The buoyancy makes it easy.

Our spa has what Laura used to call "the orgasm jet" which she loved to use while lying back in my (or Mr. Playmate's) arms. "It's like being fucked by a three-foot cock that fits perfectly!"

The pool in summer and the spa in winter were our favorite starting places on playdates. The small amount of work to keep the water pristine was well justified.

We have had a pool in our past. Unfortunately, we used it so very few times, it was not worth the effort to install one for this house. The hot tub, on the other hand, we use that nearly every day to include the summer time.

Mrs. CXXC has one jet she likes in particular! As the tub is built for 8 people, Mrs. CXXC, as tiny as she is, can float aobut in it as she would a pool! Sex in our hot tub is quite easy. the best part are the seat. The recliner is the perfect height for us! Still, NO HAPPY ENDINGS!!!!!

I've regularly attended a party where a majority of the action happens out back in the swimming pool / hot-tub... since it's a "regular"-thing for this location - the hosts take extra care to clean the pool on a VERY regular basis and clean out the filters & stuff.

Some people are a little sensitive to the chemicals in the water causing irritation - usually a good shower afterward (which is highly recommended at any rate after any swinger-party) will keep the irritation to a minimum.

I think the biggest worry about playing in a pool is simply the lack of condoms which are used... it's tough enough to have sex in a pool due to the chemicals "drying out" most of one's natural lubricants - and in my experience, most of them don't use protection (ever tried to wear a condom underwater? It ain't easy!) ... and there's the addition of silicon lubricants being passed around (because it doesn't break down as easily in the water).

It's not exactly the "safest" situation ... but it IS rather fun.

CXXC said:
I also have issue with swim up bars! Notice the people who sit there all day drinking and drinking and drinking! Not once do they leave to use the restroom! It kills me!

Is it all mental? Probably! But I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!

Sometimes it's better to just not finish the equation and come up with the answer when you start to put 2 and 2 together ;)

Does unintended pee really count? Like how about if a person was laughing and lost it
I really do not want to start this big debate all over again about "is it pee or is it something else", but it this case, the pee was sort-of unintentional. The female person was engaged in a certain activity (passively) and was building to a kind-of-a climax.

A great thing about the pool is that a man can easily hold his playmate in his arms while she is suspended on his cock. The buoyancy makes it easy.
Yes, buoyant, bouncy, flouncy.

I can't add a thing about pool chemistry, vaginal "balance", positional buoyancy, etc.

My ex and I tried it in the pool once, but she was so bad at sex anyway that the pool was completely unnavigable. But my only question - joining you in your curiosity Michael - is, even if it could survive the chemicals, how far can a sperm swim? And how long does it take to get across a pool?

In my mind I see the little guy showing up sometime around noon the next day and being disappointed to find nothing more than a used condom and a bunch of his desperate brethren furiously fighting the current pulling them filter-ward.

I'm not about to reach in and rescue the little guys, but it kind of makes me sad.

In my mind I see the little guy showing up sometime around noon the next day and being disappointed to find nothing more than a used condom and a bunch of his desperate brethren furiously fighting the current pulling them filter-ward.

Hey, speak for yourself. My sperm go by the nicknames Spitz and Phelps :lol:

We have had penetration in the Gulf of Mexico and the Mediterranean, but never in a pool. No bad effect from salt water except that it is not a good lubricant.

Other couples have had penetration in our pool at home. No problem. (best lub for underwater sex, they say, is WET.)

Wife has had finger penetration in the hot tub at our club. Again no bad effect. But there the water is changed every day and has only the chlorine content of city water, i.e., it's like taking a bath at home.

I got a woman to orgasm orally at the edge of the hot tub at the old Caribbean Reef Club in Mexico. There was plenty of water in both her and me. No problem; just pure joy!

On the other hand, once at Hedo II, the hot tub was so scummy from cum and oil that we wouldn't go in.

I had a little romp in a hot-tub last night with a good friend (quickly becoming a much better friend recently *wink-wink-nudge-nudge*)

... nothing really "new" to report. Just wanted to tell y'all that we did it. :)

Our first ever swinging experience was in a pool/hot tub so it brings a wry smile to our faces every time we see one. Met a couple at Trapeze in FTL when we there on vacation and went home with them. They had a big hot tub on the deck outside next to the IntraCoastal; completely open to view.

They were experienced swingers and we were absolute newbies. After a few drinks and get-to-know-you chat, the lady gave me an incredible blowjob in the tub whilst her husband and my beloved 69'd by the edge.

Not sure what happens to any sperm in a pool - our gorgeous latin hostess was deep-throating me and simply swallowed all my swimmers!

The reason for the wry smile is that we ended the evening right after that. My obvious enjoyment at the mind-blowing oral was way too expressive for Mrs STanLY. We had agreed a codeword for this so explained to our hosts that it wasn't as easy as we thought it was going to be. They were wonderful about it and gracious.

We went back to our hotel and debated calling them a few days later but never did. We did work out our own set of rules based on that encounter; we prefer to swing in a group setting rather than 2 on 2. I concentrate on making sure she gets everything she wants and wait until she asks me to sample something else. Finally, when I cum it's only accompanied by grunts. In effect we concentrate on sex but not anything deeper than that - what we call keeping it animal.

I've never forgotten that sublime blowjob though, the feeling of releasing everything at the deepest bit of the deepthroat experience was amazing. :blush:

SW_PA_Couple said:
At a recent party, witnessed and even participated in lots of copulation in a swimming pool. Now I'm wondering. What might the probable or potential consequences of sex in the pool be?

Drowning? :EG:

Mrs two4you and I used to have pool sex on a regular basis. It was usually one night a week, around midnight, with all the lights out.

The most difficult part was getting started, due to lubrication issues. Once that hurdle was jumped, we found it very enjoyable. She would wrap her legs around me, and we'd enjoy a slow, bouncy/floaty sex session.

Good times.

when we bought our house, a spa, big in-ground pool and big private patio were REQUIREMENTS. Our house is older and smaller than we would like but we are so in love with the backyard. it is situated so that nobody can really see anything even though we are in a fairly well populated subdivision. i call the pool my biggest sex toy. the whole family is out there all day on hot weekends, and anytime the kids are not home there is some monkey business going on back there. for me most real penetration other than fingers (toys or todds cock) happens with my slit above the waters surface. my favorite position is from behind while i am leaning over the edge of the pool in about thigh-deep water. i also like to put an old fashioned white stick vibrator up my cunt and just lie back motionless in the spa, focusing on the steady sensation. great prelude to a hearty fuck.

in the summer having a pool also a great excuse if you get caught by an unexpected guest wearing little or nothing around the house which i do a lot (oh, sorry im topless/nude, i was just about to get in the pool.)

We have a pool and have had sex in often, with groups when we have a party or with just Quita, Mrs. YZF and me. We have no fence or walls around our pool (we live on a ranch several miles out of town) and the three of us got caught by the pool guy when he came by to maintain it.

His reaction was, "Don't stop on account of me." So we didn't. :D

• Like 1

Personally speaking, I can't have sex in the water/pool/sea etc.... I don't see how anyone can... where's the lubrication??? sheesh o___0

We have found that just a tiny dab of Vaseline does the trick in the hot tub or pool.

This is true, we use the tiniest dab that it almost does not seem like it is there. Kind of like oiling a gun.

Wet Platinum lube is specifically made to be waterproof and it works great

Mrs. YZF here. This question may seem odd but how does that stuff taste? Our hot tube sessions usually involve another women and I find it kind of fun to tak YZF into my mouth when he switches from Quita to me.

personally speaking, i cant have sex in the water/pool/sea etc.... i dont see how anyone can... where's the lubrication??? sheesh o___0

SOME folk can play in the water without lube (providing enough "natural lubricants on their own" that it's not a problem for 'em) ... others use a water-proof / silicon based lube (but that stuff takes a bit of scrubbing to get off later)

YZF said:
Mrs. YZF here. This question may seem odd but how does that stuff taste? Our hot tube sessions usually involve another women and I find it kind of fun to take YZF into my mouth when he switches from Quita to me.

it really doesnt have much taste at all.

kids both going out friday.

anna coming over

forcast 85 degrees here.

first time having sex in the pool at our new house?.....most likely.

SPAs/hot tubs are slightly better for you because the water temperature is higher.

Not true necessarily. There is an increasingly prevalent bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa) that thrives in the warmer/hot water of hot tubs. This bacteria is commonly found in contaminated whirlpools, hot tubs, water slides, and physiotherapy pools. And, since chlorine isn't as effective at high temperatures, it is imperative to keep the chlorine ppm up where it needs to be.

Hot tub folliculitis, caused by the bacteria, is an infection of the hair follicles. The infected skin lesions are very painful and look like large pussy ingrown hairs. The infection does not respond to antibiotics, however the lesions clear up in 4-5 days on their own. The bacteria also causes swimmers ear, an outer ear infection. (This bacteria is also found on tanning beds.)

We learned our lesson last weekend when we forgot to add chlorine to the tub and played in it practically all night. All four of us had symptoms (skin lesions, ear infection) of varying degrees. Our swimming pool "consumes" a lot less chlorine than our hot tub, meaning we have to add less to the pool (even though it's larger) than we do to the hot tub to keep the ppm in line.

Guest rdy46227

Bromine is more appropriate for use in hot tubs, along with an ozonator.

Still, as you have found, let the chemistry get out of balance and something will grow!

Good luck with that... let us know how the "christening" of the pool goes!

went great.....except that we learned that the concrete surface is much rougher around the side of this pool than the one at our old house (which was actually about 35 years newer)....we quickly ended up with some painful red rough spots....we had to use a foam pool float to lay on. that will take a bit of the spontaneity out of things :-(

• Like 1

Yeah... I've torn myself up a few times on rough pool surfaces - found a big ol' cut on the front of my shin once while getting out of the pool... no idea where it came from.