SecretAsianMan

Preferences in a DP ?

I was wondering ... (not sure if this has been asked & answered before) ... do y'all have a preference as far as being in a DP (double penetration / simultaneous anal-vaginal intercourse) scenario?

As a guy - do you have a preference (anal, vaginal, no preference, or other) ?

As a gal - do you have a preference for where you like primary partner?

As a new member, I find this a good question and we will look forward to any and all replies.:cool:

JD

As a single male I prefer not to be on the bottom but am willing to take my turn

I've found that the best position for DVP is to straddle the male with the shorter penis cowgirl style while the other guy take me from the rear.

Since I only do anal with MRXxotic I prefer to ride the other male while MrXxotic takes me from the rear.

Guest newplaytoys

i agree with xxoticangle, best for me is straddle one guy while another from the rear. the orgasms are great somtimes on my side between two guys . works better if the guys are longer .

Now this is something I do know a bit about.

Before any positions are considered - both guys must be very comfortable with close bodily contact with each other. Even being a bit uncomfortable will spoil the scenario somewhat as it is much better when both guys really 'let go.'

In terms of positions to do this, size is an issue.

The classic DVP is one guy lying down and the woman straddles him, facing him. The second guy then enters from behind. It is easy in this position for the woman and the guy behind to move but this can result in failure of the cock below so a good hard cock is required for the guy on the bottom !

If one of the cocks is nice and long and you have a sofa to hand - the guy with the long cock leans back on the sofa and the woman straddles him facing away and the second guy fucks from the front. This is a great position but hard to maintain !!

We tried a couple of other positions where the husband and wife were embraced lying on their side on the bed with her legs either side of him and I manoevred behind her and did it that way - interesting. Also, she got us guys to lie with our legs apart and interlocked so we were literally balls to balls and cock to cock and she used cushions to get the right levels and tried (but failed) to get into a position to sit on both of them together.

Finally would just say that if all parties are imaginative and easy going you will find the most interesting and unusual techniques and positions.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Now this is something I do know a bit about.

Before any positions are considered - both guys must be very comfortable with close bodily contact with each other. Even being a bit uncomfortable will spoil the scenario somewhat as it is much better when both guys really 'let go.'

In terms of positions to do this, size is an issue.

The classic DVP is one guy lying down and the woman straddles him, facing him. The second guy then enters from behind. It is easy in this position for the woman and the guy behind to move but this can result in failure of the cock below so a good hard cock is required for the guy on the bottom !

If one of the cocks is nice and long and you have a sofa to hand - the guy with the long cock leans back on the sofa and the woman straddles him facing away and the second guy fucks from the front. This is a great position but hard to maintain !!

We tried a couple of other positions where the husband and wife were embraced lying on their side on the bed with her legs either side of him and I manoevred behind her and did it that way - interesting. Also, she got us guys to lie with our legs apart and interlocked so we were literally balls to balls and cock to cock and she used cushions to get the right levels and tried (but failed) to get into a position to sit on both of them together.

Finally would just say that if all parties are imaginative and easy going you will find the most interesting and unusual techniques and positions.

Good luck.

I like this. It works. If only you would write for Ikea!

While I do anal from time to time with my boyfriend at his request, I haven't ever done it with my husband because although they are about the same length, hubby is much bigger in diameter. So when we do DP, it has always been hubby on the bottom in my vagina, me on top cowgirl leaning over so he can lick my breasts and Red in my bum from behind. The only difficulty is that unlike anal-only, this makes me come hard and fairly quickly so I try to slow down when getting close and hold back. Occasionally I can come a second time without having to stop. The good part is that when it is me and my two horny guys, DP lets us all be satisfied and I am still ready for some follow on sex without having been totally orgasmed out for a while.

While we've never had a true DP experience (we've simulated w/ toys) I would probably prefer to be giving anal to Mrs Curious and have our playmate in her pussy. This is how I've pictured it, at least...

Mr Curious

If Mrs S is riding cowgirl and gives me the nod I love to go over and take her in the ass. She has to lean forward a lot as I'm not very long.

Normally though it's me on the bottom with my cock in her pussy whilst someone else fucks her ass. I lie still; basically a breathing pussy plug, whilst the other guy pounds away. The feeling through the pussy wall is something else.

Having done DP several times (oh and by the way there is a story on here posted about it) I have to say that I prefer straddling a guy while facing him and having backdoor-boy doggie my ass. As for length or girth in that position, it really doesn't matter. It's all a preference.

As for straddling a guy face up, the backdoor-boy needs to be a bit longer as you have to angle your hips a bit up for the other guy to get in as well. This can be tiring on the hips. And I always worry about squishing the guy below me as he has to take all my weight.

As for proximity of the guys....you are going to bump in any DP position. It just happens. If you can focus on the girl and not that, than you'll do fine. But all cocks MUST be hard for any DP to work.

Need more details...just ask...not shy in this department.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Four years ago she didn't know what it is...today she wants to make sure she tries all iterations of this and most things involving sex.

Give her a nice, thick cock to ride and she'll take it in the ass as long as I can keep from coming.

I prefer the backdoor (anal lover) and she prefers me in the ass because she says I know how to work her.

She did recently give up some backdoor action to a single male lover and liked the "naughtiness" of it...I imagine that one of her lovers will be fucking her ass in a DP sometime soon.

Trace

My gf likes doing reverse cowgirl on me with my cock in her ass, then she lays bckwards on my chest and the other guys fuck her pussy from the top. I don't do much work the top guy does the pumping. I like feeling their cum run out of her pussy over my balls.

When in a dp I like feeling the other guy's cock swell then shoot his cum inside her, seems like that just after he cum's in her I cum quickly.

I was wondering ... (not sure if this has been asked & answered before) ... do y'all have a preference as far as being in a DP (double penetration / simultaneous anal-vaginal intercourse) scenario?

As a guy - do you have a preference (anal, vaginal, no preference, or other) ?

As a gal - do you have a preference for where you like primary partner?

Not sure if I have a preference. I have been in both positions.

I have done DP, or at least attempted it with the couple I play with. She is not to keen on anal, although she has been a trouper and gives it a try...So, we have not been able to do DP for any reasonable length of time, for us guy's any how to really get the "feel for it".

I wold love to do DP with a female that likes anal and can take the stroking...:facelick:

Cheers

I love having my wife on top of me with my cock in her pussy, and having the other guy fuck her ass from behind, so I can look in her eyes, as we both fuck her at the same time.

I really enjoy feeling the other man cumming through the membrane wall.

I like feeling hi swell, then shoot. I like either hole for a dp. If I had to choose it would be her cum filled ass, I LOVE feeling other men's cum inside a woman.

I love having my wife on top of me with my cock in her pussy, and having the other guy fuck her ass from behind, so I can look in her eyes, as we both fuck her at the same time.

Totally agree chrisunion! When my ex-gf and I used to do this I would always lie on my back, have her straddle me, and then have the other guy slide into her ass after she and I had got a rhythm going; watching her face, her mouth, her eyes as he slid into her was a sight I'll never forget :)

When we do it, mrs gets on top of the guy and lays forward and I slide into her ass from behind. It's become her favorite thing to do. She says the "full" feeling is unbelievable.

Not sure if I have a preference in a DP and I have been in both positions. Mostly I let the girl/wife ride the other guy/husband first for a while before I lube her ass carefully and then slowly slides into her ass from behind. But as I said, both positions are wonderful and the most important thing is to concentrate on the woman's pleasure.

My wife likes double vaginal or one in each but NEVER double anal. It doesn't matter which hole I get honestly although she prefers me in her ass more often than not as she knows I like to eat the other guys cum out of her.

• Like 2

Totally agree with you!

My wife likes double vaginal or one in each but NEVER double anal. It doesn't matter which hole I get honestly although she prefers me in her ass more often than not as she knows I like to eat the other guys cum out of her.
  • Like 1

One aspect of sex, group or just a couple, is the ability to quickly move from position to position. Even in a quickie, J and I will cover several different positions. Add anal, and you instal a stop sign. My rule is once there, there till the end. In an MFM situation, if DVP is possible, it's a good way to give her an experience she will not soon forget, and the ability to move to another position. If the guys are having trouble holding back, then ending in a DP is a very intense experience for all involved. The problem we always have is staying in long enough to come. When being doubled, J comes so hard it's really difficult to hang on and keep going.

Our DP preference is having the guest on the bottom, J on him, me coming in from behind. This works for us since most of the guys we see have larger dicks and have an easier time staying in than if I'm on the bottom.

• Like 1

Also had some problems with staying in long enough when practicing double vaginal. But I agree that it's so hot for all involved that it's absolutely worth trying it. Once you have done it you will hopefully go for it again. I did.

One aspect of sex, group or just a couple, is the ability to quickly move from position to position. Even in a quickie, J and I will cover several different positions. Add anal, and you instal a stop sign. My rule is once there, there till the end. In an MFM situation, if DVP is possible, it's a good way to give her an experience she will not soon forget, and the ability to move to another position. If the guys are having trouble holding back, then ending in a DP is a very intense experience for all involved. The problem we always have is staying in long enough to come. When being doubled, J comes so hard it's really difficult to hang on and keep going.

Our DP preference is having the guest on the bottom, J on him, me coming in from behind. This works for us since most of the guys we see have larger dicks and have an easier time staying in than if I'm on the bottom.

We have done this with toys for years and have been both openings. It was always strange a great feeling her vibe while I was in her. We just did this with our friend recently. We did find it funny and not as easy to do as we thought. We are both about the same size. Our friend like the idea of doing anal to my wife because his wife doesn't allow it. That's another story for another post. We decided to go for it and try (again). My wife straddling me at the edge of the bed, my legs hanging down. He entered her and I could feel it. I had to keep her still as possible to pop out of her. He stayed pretty slow also. I tried not to make jokes but was also able to stay hard and not cum before him. I have to admit it was a strange feeling for me. The strangest and I have to admit not best part was feeling his cum dripping down. He tried to stay in while my wife and I finished but he couldn't.

I've found that the best position for DVP is to straddle the male with the shorter penis cowgirl style while the other guy take me from the rear.

Since I only do anal with MRXxotic I prefer to ride the other male while MrXxotic takes me from the rear.

THis applies to DPV as well. Longer from behind is best.

• Like 1

You are perfectly right. From my experience I also can say that it works very well.

THis applies to DPV as well. Longer from behind is best.