Yes, I think the question is 'Why does his wife love it and enjoy it so much and my wife shy's away from me doing it to her"?

ummmm, maybe that's not really a question....maybe it's a complaint :sad:

Never the less, I can personally listen to Hard Tongue talk about his cream pie experiences all day. He don't need a question to make a post in my book! :)

• Like 1

Sounded hot to me as well. Can't say I would really be into cleaning her out after another guy, but I wouldn't mine adding mine to the mix. If we were to do that type of thing that is.

• Like 2

joaninla said:
You and my husband are on the same page. One of his favorite things (mine too!) is for him to go down on me after another guy has cum inside of me!

Thanks for the response. Sounds like your husband is very much like me - He enjoys the sight and taste of your sloppy cum filled cunt. It took Mary a bit to get use to the idea but then it really turned her on for me to eat the other fellows cum from her pussy. When she returned from a date she would smile and slip off her panties and say, "I brought you home a treat.... I have never had any desire to suck cock myself but my wife says that I am a cocksucker by proxy since I have ate so much cum from her cunt. Would love to exchange experiences.

• Like 1

Glad you enjoy the cream pie so much. We discovered the joy a woman gets being eaten after good sex quite by accident when a bi friend ate her after a session. Since that time, she has eagerly sought out guys that like to do that to her.

Recently, after making love in the marital bed, I kissed my way down her body and licked her clit. While I didn't "eat the cream pie", it was something that I had never done before. I only did it because I know that she enjoys it so much. To tell the truth, I wasn't totally turned-off either.

I do have to agree that sliding myself into her after she has already played with someone else is an incredible feeling! I will often wait until she a friend are done just so that I can have sex with my wife's hot slick pussy.

• Like 1

dont really get your question... and as far as your story goes.... Cool i suppose if your into that sort of stuff... not for me though, nor is it really a fantasy of mine, deffinitly dont think id want another man to cum inside my wife, and if he did, i would not be licking or sticking it... ya

• Like 1

I would think the term pussy is more endearing than the "c" word. I personally think the "c" word is not complimentary to the most beautiful part of a woman.

• Like 2

You and my husband are on the same page. One of his favorite things (mine too!) is for him to go down on me after another guy has cum inside of me!

True! Jess loves it when I go down on her after she has been filled up with hot jizz. I love it too... She always has a mind blowing orgasm from it!

:facelick: Lance

• Like 1

I have never been able to lick the cum from her after anybody has cum inside of her, including me. I have often thought I wanted to , but when it came time, I just couldn't do it.

However, I REALLY like the feel of the lubrication that another guy's cum makes in her pussy.

• Like 1

We are very similar to you HardTongue, we started swinging late 70’s when we were 35 and married 15 years (it was my wife’s first time with another guy as I had taken her cherry when she was 19), the wife had her tubes tied after our last child was born when we were 30. We joined a nudist club mid 70’s where we found out their was a lot of swinging going on, we talked about it and the wife was all for it in the heat of the moment when we were having sex but cool when it came to talking about it when trying to arrange anything in broad daylight, I kept putting opportunities in front of her and she finally took one up, we were at a 100% straight party (their were some nudist’s there but most of the people were not and did not know about the nudist club), I was called away to work, owing to the fact that I knew their was no chance of me returning to the party we arranged for her to get a lift home with Joe a guy that I knew she was keen on and had been flirting with during the night.

Next morning when I returned from work she told me that she had been a naughty girl with Joe, I replied that a bit of a kiss and cuddle never hurt anyone and she came back with “it was more than a kiss and cuddle” I bared up then and there and took her to the bedroom and made love to her (including going down on her) while she told me what happened, “the dam had burst”. Later in the week Joe and his partner visited us and we swapped partners, that was the start of 25 + yeas of swinging and swapping for us, she took to the lifestyle like a duck to water, “and loved it”.

Her session with Joe was bare back with him coming in her and all our other sessions have been as well, we got right into the swinging scene with other members of the nudist club and were going to parties where their could be as many as 25-30 couples attending, all bare back sex. When A I D’s came out we had a rethink and decided that M F M threesomes was the way for us to go as I loved seeing her go with other guys and going silky seconds as well as doing the cleaning up after she had been with other guys, the wife surprised me by stating that she would rather play with married guys (their were exceptions) as they had a wife to go home to so had to look after their selves health wise more that single guys as she wanted to carry on doing bare back sex with others.

Our usual sessions start with our visitor going first and me going silky seconds, from their on in I get off on seeing them play with me joining in where ever I can, when the night has finished and our guest has left then I get to do the cleaning up MMMMM, I have actually blown my load with no physical stimulation while going down on my wife after she has been with another guy and I am doing the cleaning up, one particular guy we were having threesomes with was into cream pies as well and we just keep going all night long cleaning up after each other until we were exhausted and spent, what a night that was, and it happened a few times.

We have been sexually active with others 25 + years, (we have had some breaks for family reasons) we have never used protection and have never caught an S T D, I would say we have been careful “and lucky”, no regrets this way and still very much in love after being married 45 + years.

:kissface:Rick181au.

• Like 3

The interesting thing about these creampie stories is that as erotic as they may have seemed back in the 70s, they are more erotic today in the post-AIDS era. The presence of HIV in current-day society has added an element of danger to this activity, making it more taboo and increasing the thrill.

• Like 1

I would think the term pussy is more endearing than the "c" word. I personally think the "c" word is not complimentary to the most beautiful part of a woman.

I have to agree...Pussy, is much more endearing than "cunt". I see cunt as an insult, rather than sexy...just my opinion. :)

• Like 1

Eh... I can't help but cringe every time I read "cunt" in this post. There are far more flattering, and less derogatory, names for female genatalia than that. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

I have enjoyed reading about the clean up after a bareback session. I have never tried it but will. My clean up has been to clean up Lady C2S as she is a squirter. If the other clean up is half as good as taking her cum, it will be awesome.

we as males must step it up a notch in a mfm , she is allways amazed how much cum we both deposit , I love being 2nd, a quick taste before my turn to top her up !!!!!

• Like 2

Well I tell ya, when I first thought about playing I had assumed condoms were the norm in swingworld, but over the last 10 years or so I must say about 90% or more want it bareback and are upfront about it, then their have been couples that say condoms so I show up with them and they don't want to use them? I make a point of playing by the couples rules so do go either way...

• Like 2

Well I tell ya, when I first thought about playing I had assumed condoms were the norm in swingworld, but over the last 10 years or so I must say about 90% or more want it bareback and are upfront about it, then their have been couples that say condoms so I show up with them and they don't want to use them? I make a point of playing by the couples rules so do go either way...

to add to that I know a couple that really wants to play with me but I am not V safe and she is still fertile and does not like condom play so they will not play because of that!

I know....naughty girl! Once in awhile, especially if he's married I'll go bareback. Love the feeling of the CUM in me...with multiple guys too!!!

• Hot! 3

I underwent a vasectomy while in my 1st marriage and as a consequence I had what Doctor´s call a dry orgasm, what is interesting because 1) my balls are always tight, do not sag as age comes; and 2) since I have no pressure to unload my semen I used to stand a lot longer than previously. When I remarried my second wife liked it because she would not get damp afterwards, but since we got into the lifestyle - mostly MFMs instead of swapping partners - she started to miss the feeling of cum in her. We do it bareback but when in Clubs men see us and want the same from her what sometimes is annoying. We however have a fwb with whom we go out very often and they fuck bareback everytime, even in anal and DPs because he is very thin and long and she feels comfortable having him behind. And it is a thrill for me to see her pussy seeping with his cum.

• Like 1

Wife still prefers the peace of mind with using protection. That said, she has had a few lovers who she felt comfortable with and enjoyed the pleasures of raw sex. No question there is a heigtened sensation without a condom. I have no problems staying on the front porch personally.

The point is condoms are for the pits! the skin to skin is so much better, we all realize this but, I feel their is a much better sensuality connection, just as when you kiss while enjoying sex, But the feeling of cumming inside a lady is so hot for both.

• Like 2

1. Sex is better without condoms

2. Sex is better without STDs and STIs

3. See rule number 2.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2010 at 1:33 PM, midnightplayer said:

On 8/21/2010 at 4:34 PM, naughtyus74 said:

Eh... I can't help but cringe every time I read "cunt" in this post. There are far more flattering, and less derogatory, names for female genatalia than that. 

The etymology of the word "cunt" is that it has Norse/Germanic origins (that's why it sounds hard and strong) and is actually old. From Wikipedia: "The word in its modern meaning is attested in Middle English. Proverbs of Hendyng, a manuscript from some time before 1325, includes the advice:

"Ȝeue þi cunte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.

(Give your cunt wisely and make [your] demands after the wedding.)"

The use of the word for me is situational. If someone at work calls me a dumb cunt, I'd be offended, but if they called me a ambitious cunt or a smart cunt, it would be a compliment - not only am I "ambitious" or "smart," but I'm strong as well. There is a story I posted here years ago about the time I was given more responsibility at work, including some purchasing decisions handled by a fellow that was retiring. The retiring fellow never sought other bids or negotiated better terms with a particular vendor, in exchange the vendor guy (also older) covering for his mistakes. With the three of us at dinner, the vendor (who treated me like a grandchild and called me "sweetie" sometimes) said it would be the same for me. I chose my words carefully and said, "Not this cunt." (I considered saying pussy or bitch.) It set the tone for the relationship, I got better prices, etc.

As a physical term, "pussy" and "cunt" to refer to the genital region generally, while vagina is a specific place.

• Like 3

I don’t understand how this thread evolved into the word origin. Since it has let me add that Michael and I do use the word Cunt. It has different means like so many other words. We Fuck and also tell someone to fuck off or say fuck you. If you are a cocksucker it’s bad and then suck my cock is fine. 

Michael and I are very vocal during our sex play. I have no problem with the word cock or prick or any other word for penis. Very early on he referred to my genitals as a pussy and in good nature I said it wasn’t a cat. He joked by meowing and saying Here Pussy Pussy. I playfully said stop calling it a pussy. I said it’s a Cunt, C-U-N-T. CUNT!  I jokingly said stick your Peepee into my cunt. It has stuck with us all this time. It’s just words. I know some are put off by the word. I have shocked people who have called me a cunt by saying thank you. I figure what man doesn’t want a cunt. 

• Like 3

I have eaten my cum after wife and I had sex.

It actually started before we were married. She was really hot one night and I came way to fast, so to help her I went down on her for the first time.

I try to do it often.

I have not tried to eat her after someone else has cum in her. Would I? Don't know. I suppose I would if she asked me.

• Like 2

Like you, in the late seventies, after 10 years of marriage we discussed having sex with others, years before we actually did it. During sex I would say to her just before cumming in her, "Imagine it's Bill or some other male we knew, cumming in you."   More times than not it would give her a more intense and pleasurable orgasm. Which leads me to the next reason why we eventually let other men cum inside her. In high school we both had sex for the first time together, I popped her cherry, and you could say she popped mine. I was selfish, and only cared about using her so that I could get off. Then the third time we had sex, she started moaning loudly, i asked her if she was all right, I thought I had hurt her. she replied, "No, you just made me cum." I really wasn't expecting her to enjoy it. It changed my outlook toward having sex with her.

I suddenly  realized that I liked seeing her enjoy sex more than satisfying myself. After that I worked hard to get her to enjoy. I would eat her pussy, manipulate her nipples, anything to get her to orgasm. Then one night I bought some condoms with the thought of not having to pull out of her, as she didn't produce much lubrication by herself, I put oil on the condom. We were enjoying the sex, I noticed it seemed much more sensitive, and the feeling sent me to orgasm. When I started cumming, she had the most intense orgasm that I had ever seen her have. When I withdrew, she said, "I feel a very wet and warm, in my vagina. We both looked down and saw my semen run out of her, and the condom tattered, I realized that the feeling of being inseminated had given her the most intense orgasm to date.

In 1982, after a few years of looking, one night before going out she asked me, "Do you still want to share me with another man?" I replied "Of course". When we got to the night club she said, "Give me 20 minutes before you go in, I'll be more likely to get hit on if I am alone." I entered, and there she was sitting at the bar with a young college boy. His name was Steve. When she introduced me to him, he said "you didn't tell me that you are married". She said "Does that really matter?" I knew then, that tonight, it was finally going to happen.

She teased him relentlessly. She had on a, red dress with no bra, it had a plunging V between her breasts, and the sides were wide open from her arm pits to her waist. He could see the entire side of her tit and her nipple was plainly visible. They got up and danced to a fast rock song, her dress slipped from off one shoulder, then the other, exposing her entire upper torso above her waist. She danced and her shaply 36c breasts swayed to and fro, for the entire night club to see, after a minute or so she slowely raised her dress back onto her shoulders. Then they returned to the bar, she said, "I'm hot, come on boys, take me for a ride".

I drove, and Steve directed me to a secluded spot, out in the country. He was in the backseat with her, and was rubbing her breasts. When we arrived, I joined them in the back of the van. Steve and i lowwered her dress, I sucked on her right tit as he did the same to her left one. She was rubbing his cock thru his pants, when she blurted out. "Oh, that's a nice one". His hand was all the way up her legs under the dress and he was fingering her pussy thru her panty hose.

Then she arose, and removed her dress and hose and said "Sorry honey, guests go first". She laid down and spread her legs, exposing her hairy cunt for his pleasure, and hers. Steve unbuckled and exposed his manhood, he was about 6"+ inches long, but his cock was really fat. Karen winced as the girth of his cock, split her labia apart and drove all the way into her. As he was humping her it occured to me that we never disscussed whether she would let another man cum in her, but knowing her, I was sure she would. She had an I U D so she was protected from pregnancy. I could see Steve tense up and he plunged all the way inside of her as he grunted his orgasm.

When he got off of her, I couldn't believe what I saw, his spunk was gushing out of her, and left a big puddle of his semen on the car floor. It was now my turn to mount her. I stuck my 7-1/2 inch very skinny cock into her. I couldn't believe the sensation. Her cunt was red hot from the friction of his cock rubbing against her vaginal wall, I slid right in, because his slimy cum had lubricating her normally very dry passage. I didn't last long because of the feeling of her used pussy. I came and added my semen to his. We went back to the club to have one last drink, as she stood there, she told me it was time to go home, because cum was running down her leg, and was visible to others. it was obvious she had sex with the two of us, and where our semen was deposited.

Now I have to say, after numerous encounters, a few times after having sex with a guy, and him cumming in her, as I layed there she would pass her used cunt over my face, to show me what she had done, I couldn't bring myself to put my tongue on her just used pussy, although I'm sure she would have loved it, if i would clean her, and I'm sure she was giving me a hint. But no. I didn't desire another man's cum in my mouth, but sloppy seconds and another man's semen on my cock, didn't bother me.

My wife dislikes condoms, and hates facials or the mess of cumming on her breasts or stomach. She gets most of her satisfaction from a man ejaculating inside her. It has been medically proven  that when a man cums in a woman, the hormones from his semen are absorbed thru the vaginal walls into her blood stream. The result of this is, a euphoric feeling of relaxation for the woman. Ever notice how, if a woman, who has just been inseminated, will lay there in a daze or goes to sleep? I have read that a man's DNA can be found in the woman's body afterwards. So if you are sharing your wife for her pleasure, Being inseminated by the bull, is I know what, my wife desires, and very likely yours.

• Hot! 3

As this was first post, did wonder about the use of the "C" word while writing, will refrain from it's use in the future.

The point of the first post was to relate our first experience in the swing life style, and the lessons we learned in our younger years. The biggest one was that we were both in agreement about having unprotected sex. The only  time we used a condom, was when we were still in high school and we were having sex in the backseat of the car. The condom broke and basically wasn't there, except for the roll at the base, we had almost complete skin contact between penis and vagina, during ejaculation, the semen coated both our sex organs, lubricating  us both. For her, the sensation of warm liquid spurting against the back of her vagina, really sent her  over the edge. She knew what was happening, and it ignited the most intense orgasm that she had ever had, at least, up to that point. The die had been cast, we both knew what we liked, and we never used a condom again.  And once we wed, it was pure heaven. Many times over the years, when the subject of condoms came up. she would say "I just don't like them, they get in the way of the feeling".

Years later,when we entered the lifestyle, the act of cleaning her pussy after she had sex with another man, wasn't for me, although, now that I think of it, on Saturday nights and it was just the two of us, we would have sex, I would wake her up in the middle of the night, and again in the morning for seconds and thirds, and I do remember that I would lick her pussy to excite her. But that was a few hours after we had sex, and of course, It was my own semen, which had pretty much drained out.

• Hot! 1

One more thing, as I said in the original post that my wife's vagina has a dryness problem. I used mineral oil on the condom, which probably caused it to fail. And I think one of the biggest  reasons she likes men's cum inside her, is that it lubes her up for more sex.

• Hot! 2

No matter how spent I am from fucking all evening, when my wife is carrying someone else creampie, the second wind kicks in.  I haven't tasted one yet (the desire is there but I haven't wanted to weird out the depositor), but the desire to insert myself into her mess is strong.

• Like 3

On 6/2/2023 at 11:17 AM, ConfusedHubby said:

when my wife is carrying someone else creampie, the second wind kicks in.

Same here for me as a woman.  Whenever hubby David or boyfriend Red has ejaculated in Clair or Lora, it sets me off.

For a guy, the instinct is supposedly sperm competition, wanting to pull out his sperm with the head of your dick and putting in your own sperm so that the baby's father is you, not him.  For a woman, she doesn't want her man getting another woman pregnant and giving her resources and attention.  So for me at least, the urge is to go down on her and eat it out; make her orgasm again and push it out. That was the origins of my Lesbian side.

I also have the strong urge to perform oral on his spent dick, get him up and get a small share to maybe make a baby.

Interestingly, while Lora and Clair act much the same, we are emotionally very close and not otherwise competitive with each other.  We love and care for each others children (all the kids are, however, from our same two men).

On 6/2/2023 at 11:17 AM, ConfusedHubby said:

the desire is there but I haven't wanted to weird out the depositor

It's not weird at all.  The guys will go down on us afterwards upon request, even if it's not their own.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 1

On 6/2/2023 at 1:17 PM, ConfusedHubby said:

No matter how spent I am from fucking all evening, when my wife is carrying someone else creampie, the second wind kicks in.  I haven't tasted one yet (the desire is there but I haven't wanted to weird out the depositor), but the desire to insert myself into her mess is strong.

I don't have any particular desire to go down on a woman after another man has cum in her (not repulsed, just not my thing). But, to have sex with her after another man cums in her? Oh hell yes! LOVE that! There is something raw and inherently sexy about that.

• Hot! 2

9 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

I don't have any particular desire to go down on a woman after another man has cum in her (not repulsed, just not my thing). But, to have sex with her after another man cums in her? Oh hell yes! LOVE that! There is something raw and inherently sexy about that.

This goes to things you never did before swinging. When Linda and I are alone sex starts with foreplay that includes 69 that leads to full different position sex and both of us finishing with me in Linda. Any additional sex is more Linda getting me hard orally before resuming a second or now bragging third time. I don’t have any desire tasting my own cum. 
Now swinging oral is always a beginning with any partner and as expected that leads to the main event. In the very beginning of me being with a new partner, my partner had a big orgasm, at least that’s what took it from my oral on her before she got on top of me we got it pretty hot. After her huge orgasm that I was sure of as I felt her spasms I let go in her. The new experience was she straddled my mouth with my stuff dripping out, my first time tasting that. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

I don't have any particular desire to go down on a woman after another man has cum in her

9 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

she straddled my mouth with my stuff dripping out, my first time tasting that.

And yet women have not only been tasting, but also swallowing men's "stuff" since we were teenagers.  Oh, the angst!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, couplers said:

And yet women have not only been tasting, but also swallowing men's "stuff" since we were teenagers.  Oh, the angst!

Bless you all for what you do. I have been willing to swallow women’s wetness since I was a teen, I just did not care for mixed drinks. 

• Like 1

Swinging is a continuos adventure of trying new things. I remember the first time that we did seconds, its terrific. Going Inside my wifes pussy when she's just been filled with a load from her lover's 8 inch cock is fantastic.  

It's still number one in my opinion. Oral is great.  

I've no desire to eat cum,  not even my own. Our swinger friends use flavored condoms for oral,  that's not a bad idea. 

It's said it's not a creampie unless you eat it.

I must be on a diet.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

I have been willing to swallow women’s wetness since I was a teen,

We women appreciate what you do, especially when we were girls expected to give blowjobs.

Since discovering my Lesbian side, I too enjoy licking up pussy juices.  And the variety!  Clair's is slightly tangy, vinegary.  Mine is musty, the first thing a man or woman does when going down on me is inhale deeply.  Lora, surprisingly, has no taste or smell.

21 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

I just did not care for mixed drinks. 

That's my favorite.  Being bi it's most satisfying, and it makes me jealous. 

• Hot! 1

On 6/5/2023 at 7:41 AM, couplers said:

I said I didn't have any particular desire to do so. I didn't say I was repulsed by it or unwilling :)

• Like 1