You know that movie about the guys that are dying and make their "kick the bucket list", I have been thinking about the things I want to experience in my sexual life before I kick the bucket.

1. A pitch black party, the room is pitch black and no one knows who is who, it's all just about the bodies and the sex. (I am mentally trying to figure out how to work the mandatory condom issue. I imagine glow in the dark condoms bouncing around ).

2. I also fantasize about a very comfy house party where the expectation is for sex without the need for small talk. Upon arrival, there would be bathing and massages with exotic oils, donning small robes and then entrance into the orgy site. No chit chat, "where do you work", "have you been here before". Nothing but "let's see what our bodies feel like together".

3. I also imagine a blindfolded gang bang with someone watching over me for safety reasons. I think this one will stay in the imaginary realm, it doesn't quite make it to the "bucket list". (But I'll keep it handy if I get to fulfill the other two).

So what's on your sexual bucket list?