Guest hot momma

Tits, does size matter?

Guest hot momma

Hey all you guys, which breasts do you prefer, watermelons, or peaches? Or does the size of a woman's breasts even matter????

I don't care what size they are as long as she has a good attitude towards sex, I have had all sizes.

Guest CyberMWCouple

Doesn't matter, as long as they're not too BIG, or not way way TOO small.

LOL- hey, speaking as someone about to get the redone... it aint easy carryin around a pair of HH's. but seriously, I have never gotten any complaints- my hubby and most guys I know don't care as long as the lady KNOWS she is sexy.

Originally posted by Dougiemanonamoon:

Too many women are going out getting tits redone. I'm for any size tit as long as it's original equipment.

I say it's a matter of Quality rather than Quantity. I love 'em all and get equally as turned on by small breasts as I do large ones. If a woman feels more confidant having an enlargement, then that's fine by me. Hey, I'm very easy!!!!

Guest CyberMWCouple

After having children and before the lifestyle, I had this hang-up about my breast, wishing that they were back to the original size/shape/form! *Wishful thinking...lol*

Breast "enhancement" thoughts did cross my mind one time or another, but I never acted upon them. I did a bit of research about it, but was too afraid of some of the side-effects that some procedures may cause. Meanwhile, these "homegrown" (natural) breasts have become very appreciated!

Although, I thought my nipples were a bit larger (comparing to many other women), but hubby loves them (and that's what really matters), and so do our playmates too!

As long as a woman is self-confident of herself, feels sexy, and has a great attitude, I find that it doesn't really matter what size breasts we have. It's all about SEXappeal!

I think the whole breast issue is relative to who answers the question.. same with the nipple size. I have big nipples too.. even tho I haven't had any kids.. I think it's just from having them sucked so much...lol... and I've found that guys love them (at least the same guys that love tits that are more than a mouthful. LOL

Ok, a lot of guy's and some women have made this comment, that when a women has big breast's that she is even more sexy then if she didn't. :rolleyes:

Does the size of a woman's breasts matter to most to be considered sexy?

hmmm

having b cup currently myself... (although I fluctuate a bit between b and c... how weird is that?)

I find that more than a C cup isn't especially attractive... it has to be part of the overall package... and we don't mind smaller a bit.

Some women can carry it off... but for me it is more their attitude that is attractive than the breast size.

I think hubby prefers a C+ but not more than that...

It's nice to know that to most the size of the cup isn't all that important ;) I myself have a c cup , but to me the personality of the person matters most then the cup size.

My first wife had nice looking D-cup breasts with absolutely zero nipple sensitivity. My second wife of 23 years has nice looking B-cup breasts with super-sensitive nipples. I'll vote for nipple sensitivity over size anytime. Voice of experience here. Much better the second time around. Love her and everything about her.

re: naughty A

having b cup currently myself... (although I fluctuate a bit between b and c... how weird is that?)

Have you ever noticed when you lose weight boobs seem to be the first place you lose it???? I think they're all sexy as as they're proportionate. The thing I don't like to see is a really skinny woman with fake DDs. It just looks out of place.

Originally posted by twopeople2

Have you ever noticed when you lose weight boobs seem to be the first place you lose it????

and the last place you gain it back....

"She's eight foot two,

solid blue

and she's got

power steering too,

has anybody seen my gal?"

Now THAT"S sexy!

Honestly..... equipment can never make a woman sexy. She just is.

I agree with the proportionate preference. Small A cups can be very sexy if the rest of the body is equally elfin and large D cups go well with an Anna Nicole type of physique. I have seen some unbalanced ladies who have more on top than bottom and it makes me wonder how they keep from falling over. I'm afraid the pear-shaped get the worst of the mis-matched top and bottom syndrome though. Just speaking in generalities I think the C cup is the perfect amount, not too big and not too small. Women should not worry about breast size the way men worry about penis size though, breasts are merely an initial enticement (the sight of just cleavage elicits a primal biological reaction in us that even we don't understand, but it's there) and it's merely a cosmetic preference for men and not a major player in the sex act.

Considering all the communication on this subject I have a question: Is breast size related to nipple sensitivity, or, put another way, are smaller breasts' nipples more sensitive to stimulation than larger breasts? I have my opinion but I wonder what some of yours are....both guys and gals opinions..

Buck, I highly doubt that the size has anything to do with the sensitivity of the nipple. It also might depend on the person. Some are very sensitive and others are not. But that was a very good question ;)

People talk all the time about making them bigger. Has anyone ever gone in reverse? Does anyone have any info about making them smaller? Pros and cons type stuff...

elfin

made me smile.

(The sight of just cleavage elicits a primal biological reaction in us that even we don't understand, but its there) and it's merely a cosmetic preference for men and not a major player in the sex act.

THIS MAY BE TRUE but would not the human species then biologically be attracted to only healthy breasts. It’s in our nature as “mammals” to strive for the fittest, the best mate to sexually reproduce with. So the original question is “bigger better” from a scientific approach in evolution, smaller more firm breasts would be the dominate choice. These would provide a better chance from a survival of the species type outlook.

Firmer smaller breasts = healthier more fit person

Healthy fit person = ideal mate (biological stand point)

Ideal mate = better genetics

Better genetics = longer lineage.

I am a bigger girl and i also have big breast (DDD). As to Sensativity mine are VERY sensative. More so than several women with smaller ones that i have met (but not all that i have met), so i would have to say the size doesn't matter about that.

As far as the losing weight thing, i am one of the unlucky few that do not lose breast when i lose weight. They stay right where they are, but if I gain weight they do get a little bigger.

Now for as far as getting them reduced, I would love to get mine done. I wouldn't mine then as much if they were perky, but i am not that lucky :(. My mom had hers reduced and it helped her alot. Now this was over 15 yrs ago so i bet the surgery has gotten better now, but i do know recovery time for her was pretty long.

Hope this helps :)

Robin

PS I guess i am one of the lucky ones, my nipples are large also.

:eek:

Well, Jen, as a matter of fact I do.My sister-in-law just had her's done she went from a dd to a b/small c cup she was having so many problems she had to get it done and my niece is getting her's done this summer sometime.

See big breast are nice sometimes but they do cause a lot of pain and discomfort if they are too big.

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

That's all true, but I would think that healthy breasts be evaluated more by the firmness quality than their size. Small firm breasts would probably more natually occur than large firm breasts what with the greater pull of gravity on the larger mass of buxomness, but usually the firmness equates with youth and make them more desirable - biologically speaking - than sagging, aged breasts, no matter the size.

Wow, this is a really sexy discussion of sweater meats, isn't it? :lol:

Yes you are correct but with a larger amount of buxomness comes a greater amount of fat cells. More fat cells = a greater risk of obesity and in turn a greater risk of obesity = a greater risk of death. So I'm a betting man I always play the odds, ill bet on the side of small breasts are better.

" i prefer to call them bed side airbags"

I prefer large real breasts, but any real breasts are good. Only fake breasts are a turn off for me. I had a girl friend once who had very large breasts, she had them reduced to DD cup and felt much better about herself.

Originally posted by alabamafuntonig

my .02

at one time... mild obesity was a highly desired physical trait, it meant wealthy.

It meant your family not only had enough to eat, but it had surplus, and you did live longer because you were eating regularly... you lived longer and thus longer fertile period and more children.

a very valuable trait when you lived in a times of frequent famine without refridgerators and grocery stores chains.

Originally posted by naughty A

my .02

at one time... mild obesity was a highly desired physical trait, it meant wealthy.

It meant your family not only had enough to eat, but it had surplus, and you did live longer because you were eating regularly... you lived longer and thus longer fertile period and more children.

a very valuable trait when you lived in a times of frequent famine without refridgerators and grocery stores chains.

That’s a great point...

Other popular items of the time when obesity was in (not in any particular order)

Palm aid for the hair

To main poison

Rickets

Pleurisy

Black plague

Heart attacks

Worms

Lice

Body odor

Wife beating (very popular at that time)

8th grade education for farm children (large families on farm needed the work force)

Early death (most popular in those times)

Slavery

I’m so glad I don’t live back then when all this was popular.

not in the least little bit...J is always amazed at how random my taste in the breast dept is...J has wonderful C sized breast...I love them! But I also go nuts over girls with small pert breast too. J has a friend that has firery red hair and the most perfect small A's...I just get lost in her nipples...(wheew! got lost there for a sec) Fake boobs....LOVE'EM! All sizes...Boobs and Bacon make everything better! I do not think size matters at all!

Thats the opinion of this boob guy (go figure...I always considered myself a butt guy) I'm learning things about myself everyday!:fun:

Guest xerogirl

RnLinohio I am with ya I'm a BBW my breast are a 40 E I hate them! I want to have them redused to a small C. No matter how much weight I lose my breast are HUGE! In fact if I were small my breast would look totally RETARDED on my body. I think it's a total myth that guys like bigger boobs " I can't seem to find these guys :mad: " I had a full C cup at age 13 by 15 a big D and now almost 26 a small E. Everywhere I go they seem to draw attention which kind of sucks. I get a lot of people who talk to my tits and not my face. I have always been made to feel like a freak because of my boobs. It's hard as crap to find cute lacy bra's to fit an E cup. I think C's are perfect. Big boobs have so many draw backs :sad:

I'm female, 220+lbs, big boned, full of curves...but have only B cup boobs....never thought of myself as looking abnormal, but DAMN it's hard to shop for a 42B bra.

I love the fact that gravity ain't got nothin' on me...pushing 40 and they're still perky! :lol: and super sensitive nipples too.

Originally posted by bccpl77

wow reduced to a DD :eek:

Yea, I may have understated the size a little. She was about 6 ft. tall and very slender except for her breasts. She used to have a men's bike and I'll never forget the day I was following a cop down the street and he almost crashed his squad car into a bridge abutment. when I looked at what he was staring at there was my ladyfriend riding on the side walk. Her arms where straight out on the handle bars and she was riding slightly bent over and her breasts were hanging lower than the top bar on the bike (she was about 17 years old at the time). they were very large. After she had her first child they hurt her back so bad she had them reduced. And they are still much larger than average, hence my guess of about DD cup. And last time i saw her she still only weighed about 135 pounds.

I've always been a boob man, I love large breasts. Real is better, but store bought works too. C cup or larger for me. I can't help that I find it much more of a turn on to see a nice sizable pair of breasts than to wonder where they are...

With that said, I also have to agree with Vjklander, I've never met a boob I didnt like. No matter the size, but as a preference, gimme big boobs please....

In my opinion breast size does not matter as much as a womens sexual attitude/personality. That is what is really important.

I've seen women, who many would consider average looking and not a magazine model, that I feel were very sexy because of their personality, how comfortable they were with their sexuality and they were happy about life.

I've seen women who were well endowed that were not as exciting because they thought themselves better than everyone else and were not happy about life.

I think a women who is married and has kids and looks good too is sexier than someone young and single. Not sure why, maybe because of the implied experience and maturity and that she feels it is important to look good in addition to being a mother. Anyone have any comments on that thought?

(sorry about the multiple posts but I tried 3 times to type it as one post and when I went to submit it each time I was told that I was no longer logged on. I still have a little bit to learn about computers I guess)

Large breasts, small breasts, medium size breasts, I like them all provided they are firm and natural. I am not keen on those which sag and I hate breasts with implants - apologies to any lady readers who have them but I think they really detract from a woman's appearance. Jo is 63 and her breasts are still very perky and firm, size 36C.

Breast size is quite important to guys that are really shallow.

Some females that think they can only attract good guys if they have good breasts probably don't understand what a good guy is.

After I get through the other issues, like personality, chemistry, trust, honesty, the breasts are just plain ole fun. It doesn't matter to me how big they are, how firm they are or how saggy they are.

Guys that continously comment on "those jugs" are probably going back to some childhood breast feeding deprivation. I would bet if you listened to the guys in the cell block that have been arrested for wife beating they really talk a lot about breast size. Yeah if it attracts you thats cool, but why discuss it.

I have heard just too many men describe there S/O without being able to not use titties as part of the description. Now, when I discuss the real loves of my life, breast size never is something I talk about.

John

(Cathy)

Well here's my .05 worth on the subject. I am very large breasted. I wear a 38F. They are all natural. I have always hated the size of them! They get in the way. Take up too much room in your clothing and damn I hate the fact that I can't wear button up blouses or button up dresses unless I go 2 sizes larger than I wear. Then I look like I'm wearing a potato sack over everything but my chest area. Along with the clothing issue I have soooo much trouble finding bra's in my size or bra's that fit comfortably. I've tried them all. Along with the issue of not finding comfortable bra's, by the end of every day I can't wait to get home and take the bra off. My shoulders hurt, I have permanent grooves in them. As I am getting older I notice that my arms are usually numb by 4 in the afternoon from the bra strap digging in all day. When I get home at the end of the day the first thing I do is take the damn thing off.

I would love to be a B or C cup, have dreamt about that since I was 13 years old. I've been considering talking to my doctor about a reduction. I don't know if I can be reduced down that many sizes, but man I would love to be a C cup size.

I'm disturbed by all the females out there that think that having large breasts attract men more. If they only knew how damn uncomfortable it is to carry that much weight around on the front of their chests they would be happy to stay their natural size.

I happen to have the same size breasts, and I agree with part of what you are saying. It's hard to find comfortable bras that you can wear without having poking going on! But I also have to disagree that they are so huge they get in the way of anything. I enjoy the fact that I have them, and I am proud of them, they are my real breasts also, but I wouldn't feel like the same person without them! My boyfriends have loved them and I am happy with them! If only the 38F was easier to find in a bra and more comfortable I would be ecstatic. :)

Originally posted by chanmari

My boyfriends have loved them and I am happy with them!

Now your talking! Its like me with my big penis. Many gals couldn't care less, but the ones that I have been with love it and thats what counts!

Nice post.

John

Originally posted by St. Augustine

(Cathy)

Well here's my .05 worth on the subject. I am very large breasted. I wear a 38F. They are all natural. I have always hated the size of them! They get in the way. Take up too much room in your clothing and damn I hate the fact that I can't wear button up blouses or button up dresses unless I go 2 sizes larger than I wear. Then I look like I'm wearing a potato sack over everything but my chest area. Along with the clothing issue I have soooo much trouble finding bra's in my size or bra's that fit comfortably. I've tried them all. Along with the issue of not finding comfortable bra's, by the end of every day I can't wait to get home and take the bra off. My shoulders hurt, I have permanent grooves in them. As I am getting older I notice that my arms are usually numb by 4 in the afternoon from the bra strap digging in all day. When I get home at the end of the day the first thing I do is take the damn thing off.

I would love to be a B or C cup, have dreamt about that since I was 13 years old. I've been considering talking to my doctor about a reduction. I don't know if I can be reduced down that many sizes, but man I would love to be a C cup size.

I'm disturbed by all the females out there that think that having large breasts attract men more. If they only knew how damn uncomfortable it is to carry that much weight around on the front of their chests they would be happy to stay their natural size.

I had a good friend who had her's reduced from really huge (I'm not quite sure but think they were DDD) down to a C cup. She was thrilled after having dealt for years with back aches, etc. In fact, her medical insurance paid for it because of her history with problems caused by the size and weight.

Now me, on the other hand, offered to be on another operating table so that could transplant some to me! :)

Originally posted by TymKeepr

.... after having dealt for years with back aches, etc. In fact, her medical insurance paid for it because of her history with problems caused by the size and weight.

I used to feel that my average size breasts were not enough and I always wished for more. In my early twenties the wife's owner of an establishment I worked in showed me what her overly enhanced size breasts did to her shoulders and she she told me of how she suffered from chronic back aches. I never wanted the 'bigger' ones after that. Since then, I have known several women that have gone in for breast reduction due to the same problems.

So, I have a few questions for you gals out there that have opted for implants. If you opt to get 'larger' breasts does it make a difference because they are fake ones? Are they lighter? Will they cause the same strain on the back and shoulders as natural heavier breasts do? Was this covered before you had implants, or did you not question it? Did you just say I want it, gotta have it, no questions asked?

To us they only come in three sizes, BIG, BIGGER, and MY GOD HOW CAN THAT POOR GIRL SIT UP?

We prefer the latter.