Carol_Danny

Hard Intercourse - Ladies, do you like it?

While reading the comments in another thread about penis size, I thought about hard or fast intercourse. I am quite petite and I can't take too large of a penis. But with even average guys, I can't take hard intercourse. I prefer it slower and softer which I know isn't for everyone. I also find that it feels so much better when the penis is going in and out at a slower pace, I tend to feel everything much better. I do have girlfriends that just love to be "pounded", as they say. But that actually can hurt me due to the shallowness of my vagina.

How do you like it? Hard and fast? Slow and sensual? Or a mixture of both? Why do you like it a certain way?

Carol xoxoxo

Mrs. Wylde is versatile. It all depends on her needs at the time. I prefer sweet and slow myself but do a good pounding when asked :D

I too find that it feels better when the penis is going in and out at a slower pace. As for the "pounding", a little here and there is also good, but I would consider a pounding as fast. I think you can go at a slower pace and, at the same time, have it be hard. Or would that just be deep? Or firm? :rolleyes: Now it all sounds good. Mrs.101

Hey, you have to go with the flow. You can go fast without pounding their pubic bone and you can go slow while pressing against the vaginal mound at the end of the stroke.

You have to be willing to go with the flow and the female has to say what she wants at the moment.

I prefer it slower and softer which I know isn't for everyone.

Me too! And please don't hit bottom hard, it hurts!

Slow and gentle is ok at the start but I prefer to be "pounded". I too am petite with a shallow vagina so I also prefer shorter to longer. A thick 5" is a lot better than 7" and thin.

Mrs. WS says it all depends on the moment. She likes to be pounded when she is in a naughty and raunchy mood and she likes it slow and softer in more romantic times. But from what I've seen in the eight years we've been together, she likes it hard and fast the majority of the time. ;)

I am very tall, but also have a shallow vagina. I always prefer hard, fast strokes but I'm in the average size penis club. I always say, I like my cervix to stay intact. and even for oral sex and anal sex, really large or long penises aren't appealing, to me anyway. My hubby is just under 7", probably 2" maybe 2 1/2" radius, and he's perfect for oral and vaginal, almost too big for anal, for me, so as goldilocks would say "just right" :D

EDIT: hubby just came in and was reading my posts. lol...he was teasing my math. he is apparently 7 and 1/2 inches and according to his calculations 1" and 5/8ths radius. Good lord you men and your measurements.

I'm one for slow and steady. Mostly anyway. Each time is different, and one must adapt to ones partner. At least there has to be some compromise. Some men, when they are approaching orgasm, have a tendency to lose control and can be too hard and fast. Then it may not be comfortable for me. I may have to change position.

basically, I love long slow penetration, deep as comfortable...hold still a few moments....mmmmmm, the squeeze technique, then back to more stroking.....then more squeezing....then....well,maybe a little grinding our pubes together, give that cheeky little clitoris a bit of joy, then back to that slow, deep, delicious stroking again.

Yes...I think I vote 'slow'

When Tammy drinks, she likes to get pounded. So when we play, she's usually encouraging the guy to fuck her harder. Otherwise, she enjoys me varying the tempo.

It also seems that most of the women of the couples we play with like to be pounded. Our last time playing was in an after party suite with several couples. The second couple we played with....we were both side by side on the bed. Both of us guys was really banging the others wife. I had mentioned to the woman that if I got too rough or it starts to hurt......just let me know, and I'd certainly slow down. She was a little thing, and I was more than a little concerned. Boy.....that sure wasn't the case. I was pounding her in the missionary with her legs up......then flip her over and do her doggie and so on. I swear we went hard at it for well over an hour. We even had people stopping and watching us :lol: I'd occasionally slow down doing her from behind.....when she would just start pushing hard back at me. She wanted it as long as I could give it to her. She was just insatiable......without saying a word the whole time. I was sweating pretty good and thought it might bother her......nope. It was almost as if she was in one continuous orgasm. When we finally finished, she had the largest wet spot I'd had with a playmate ;)

Brett

The wife likes it anyway she can get it but the only way to get her off is real hard and real fast....which can be quite an aerobic workout ::P:

Well, before I knew better I used to pound most of the time, but quite a few years ago a lovely lady taught me the joys of "grinding."

Depending on the woman and the situation, sometimes I just pound, sometimes I just grind, but usually it's some of both. And I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions... ;) (Well, with regard to pounding (not sand) and grinding and such...)

kittylikesmfm said:

EDIT: hubby just came in and was reading my posts. lol...he was teasing my math. he is apparently 7 and 1/2 inches and according to his calculations 1" and 5/8ths radius. Good lord you men and your measurements.

It's a good thing he came in with his measurements b/c the "Good Lord!" was coming from me... I was going to ask and make sure you meant radius instead of diameter... LOL...

Tempest

My wife enjoys it nice and slow with long strokes however when she gets close she'll tell me to do it harder and faster to bring her to orgasm. The key is listening to your other half. As for doing other women communicate beforehand and listen for clues. All women are different, have been with straight hard pounders and those that like a little of both...

mrsX prefers a good pounding, after a party she will often tell me that she couldn't persuade another man to pound hard enough!

Mrs. FC4L really likes a good hard pounding. Her cervix never seems to get in the way. With our most frequent playmates, the Mrs. playmate's cervix is likely to get banged up and sore by too much hard intercourse. He and I have a running joke. If one of us is giving it to her hard in during the first 30 or so minutes of play the other will sometimes comment to "think of the next guy". :lol: If her cervix get tenderized early, you have to be quite careful and gentle later on. I like keeping my options open.

my wife....and I prefer really hard banging! Not all the time though, sometimes slow and long, other times grinding etc.

But usually she wants fucking REALLY HARD! :hahaha:

She can enjoy some hard fucking; when she wants that, she says, fuck me.... very often repeating that.

We have learned together that what gives her the most powerful and repeated orgasms is slow, very deep, pressing kinds of strokes. Sometimes there is very little stroking at all.... more of a pulsing action.

She can get very noisy with hard fucking from behind, however.

:-)

I like it slow and easy. But, I also like to be licked and sucked slowly and very softly when someone goes down on me. If either is too hard or too fast, my clit and pussy lips sort of become numb, and I cannot cum.

As they say, "Different strokes for different folks!"

It all depends on the partner, the mood and at what stage of orgasm I'm near.

I love both, sometimes it's lovely to have a few hard thrusts followed by some gentle thrusting, it really helps you relieve frustration if he thrusts hard, but I have to be in the mood, sometimes it's more romantic and erotic gentle sex :)

Hubby is about 8" and as thick as two regular sized cocks so he needs to be careful with his tool. I do let him pound sometimes but it's when I am very aroused and I can feel my cervix pulls up allowing some extra space. My BF is smaller about 7 and average diameter. He loves to pound when he is about to cum. I guess it's the only way he can cum most of the time unless it's oral. Sometimes it takes a while. :D which I don't mind. There were couple of times where after our play dates I would come home and feel my cervix in my throat. eek: for next day or two. I personally prefer switching from grinding to pounding and to grinding again :) nice and gentle.