Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Why do people drop out of swinging?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsVan View Post
    . . . We were fairly active for a couple years in the lifestyle but then life went down hill. . .
    Even if lifestyle activities are on hold, I'm pleased you're keeping pace with us here. Hope you think of Swingersboard a reliever of stress. We'll all look forward to a better year, 2010.

~Michael

Default Re: Why do people drop out of swinging?

We didn't say we stopped, but more of a delay due to moving to a new area and a teenager who has kept us more home bound. It has been 2 yrs since we last got into the LS, but it is always there for us if we want to go back. So...in a nutshell it has to be: Family time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

1. Should I continue to bring up wanting to swing or drop it?
    By SoCalCPL in forum Bringing Up The Topic Of Swinging To My Partner
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:45 AM
  2. When to drop the subject...
    By DBL D in forum Bringing Up The Topic Of Swinging To My Partner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 02:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
The Swingers Board is an online swinging community with something for everyone. Experienced swingers and those just curious about the swinging lifestyle are all welcome. We invite you to participate in the discussion forums, member blogs, swinger chat room, swinger stories, member photo galleries, swinger club listings and reviews, and all other areas of the site.

This site is run by a real swinger couple with the assistance of a great team of forum moderators who are also swingers. This site is free, and membership is open to all legal adults. While guests are able to view much of the site, registering will allow you access to all areas and full privileges.

Safe, sane, funny, smart, sexy - become a member and experience the Swingers Board!

Links
SwingLifeStyle Where REAL Swingers Meet

SwingTowns - It's Different @swingTowns

Swinger Zone Central The Zone - Get Into It

SDC SwingersDateClub for couples

Kasidie Sexually social

Adult FriendFinder Find Adult Sex and Friends

Alt.com BDSM and Fetish Dating Site

Wicked Temptations Wickedly Sexy Clothing

Sex Toy Fun Huge Selection, Great Prices!

Swingers Board
Subscribe to our newsletter!
E-mail Address

subscribe
unsubscribe