Sign in to follow this  
Stratecpl

Taking a Break...

We are taking a vacation from the on-line swinging scene for awhile. We have some great couples we enjoy the company of, as well as some select single men. We are not going to meet anyone else from the internet for now, though. We've grown so weary of trying to correspond with various people by way of e-mails, chat rooms, phone calls, meetings at restaurants.... courting everyone in respectful style, trying to appease the husband AND the wife, as well as the single male....

And when most of it is finished, they are "NO-SHOWS" anyhow. The absolute worst are the locals!!

Somehow, when you DO manage to get together with some scarce couple, it really wasn't worth all the BS you had to endure! We sit back now and watch people we regularly correspond with, in a dead run from bed to bed. We see people who scour the countryside for that possible evasive fling. We see bedpost after bedpost, getting notched by people who have grown cold and insensitive. It's recreation for them, nothing more than getting off.

We do not fit into that category! We always tried to make friends first, THEN playmates. A very few have remained as close friends and we're eternally grateful for that! I could write a small book full of names and internet handles of head-game players who have really soured us on this online stuff.

Two days ago we finally met a single man who we'd been corresponding with for some time. He was there, cordial, and very nice. He also had on a very nice wedding ring, and has seven very nice children and a loving wife at home. Needless to say we will not play with him....

Not to direct a slur towards the BI people, but here lately I get propositioned as much by the BI guys as my wife does by the bisexual ladies. Just not our bag. Some of our friends are Bi, and this statement need not create a ten-page controversy... LOL

How many of you reach some point where you want to just scream???? It's people who play the head games, people who never learned to read profiles, and people who want to use swinging to mask their cheating ways. We have never condoned cheating, but we think SHARING is great.

We would love to hear some of your rants or criticisms concerning this.

...we havent played in over 4 months. And all of last year I think we played about 4 times at most. We have dropped all of our adds and haven't even gone to a club in that time. I highly doubt that we will jump back in at least until this summer.

We also enjoy SINGLE males....although we enjoy a bit of bi mixed in. We have the same problems though. Many say they are bi just to have sex with her. Many are married and run like the wind when we demand them to prove it, it is the same everywhere.

It is an excersize in futility to expect to find the right combination without many trial and errors if you have any semblence of driscrimination. We have a great time just with the two of us getting into past experiences and fantasizing during sex anyhow...no biggie. We can both take it or leave it, but enjoy the liberated intelligence of the lifestyle whether we participate or not.

I can so understand people who can't read profiles. The places we have ads are VERY clear about what we want, and since I am actively looking for single men I do, of course, get lots of responses. About 90% of them don't fit our requests. We are both plus-sized and prefer that (not to knock everyone in shape, we just find we need to make *really* good friendships with people not in our size range to play and most people on the internet aren't looking for making long term friendships first...) and almost every reply I get is from Mr. Buff and beautiful. Great. I'll just make my husband feel inadquate with your six pack, buff arms and lack of any body fat. Just what I was looking for when I said "we are plus-sized people and looking for same".

Oh and how many married men come looking for a "discrete" relationship? Geez! I do play with one gentleman who is allowed to play with wife's permission, which is great, but I had my fill of sneaking around like a teenager, well when I was one. And how awful for the wife!

And I get *so* many responses from men who have never done this and it just "sounds interesting". Which hey can be great, but to me most of the time its "please I can't get laid and don't want to commit so I'm using swinging as an alternative".

Oh and the #1 thing that pisses me off. Responses from men that go something like this "me hung you sux me good and I do u all nite long u want to meet me alone". Like what I'm not even good enough for a description much less capitilization or puncutation? And um when an ad says "We do not in any circumstances play without each other" I didn't know it really meant that if some guy who can't be poliete, use periods or talk to me like I'm a human sends me an email I'll jump into his bed.

Hmmm interesting... But I haven't *quite* got to fed up totally mode. We've had lots of fun with other couples, single women and triads but my fantasy is two men on me all alone... Yum... that thought just keeps me going... and some of the men I meet online are very sweet and nice and intelligent.

Michigancouple,

Thanks for your input. The ones who pose as married and run when you ask for the wife are some of our pet peeves too. Man, we've encountered many of those!! We can spot them easier than the absolute "No-Shows" though, because you really don't know until they have stood you up. It's the ones who try to make like cheating is swinging.... that give the lifestyle a bad rep. We play more often than four months, though. We might go for a couple of months, then play several different times inside a week. All great fun, all very exciting. I guess it's just the rigors of trying to meet anyone new that we wish to avoid for now. Maybe just enjoy each other's company to its fullest, because each other is all we really ever needed in the first place.

Ron, Husband of Stratecpl

We have never really focused our search online. We have never really spent a lot of energy searching for swinging partners or going to clubs, etc. It's a fun diversion for us, but we have other things to do as well, and by no means want our lives to revolve around swinging (they do enough in a way just with this site and my amateur site).

We have a couple of ads out there, but the funny thing is that all in all we get very few responses... and most of those that we do get, we get when we aren't in any way looking.

We do get tired of all the work and effort that goes into trying to meet new people in the lifestyle, but we always make it clear up front that we are after friendship first. If we meet someone and it seems like all that is on their mind is swinging/sex then chances are we wont' see them again. However, if we can sit down to dinner with them and spend the evening conversing as friends on multiple topics (which may or may not include sex) then chances are we will see them again... and a few time prior to anything sexual ever happening (if it ever does). We try not to arrange dates with the intent of sex happening... it just makes things awkward. If somethign happens it happens.. and we all have fun.

We too have gone through phases where we just aren't looking for anyone at all, and really aren't "playing" at all. Whether it's because we are just tired of the whole game and need a break or because we just have other things to do... either way it happens... and then when the time is right and we feel like we want to play... we play.

Everyone in this lifestyle is different in regards to what they are looking for. There are people who are here just for the sex, and others who are here for the open friendship and fun and the sex is a bonus. Whatever you are here for, you know it... and you have to stick to that.. and not let what others do lead you astray. It's not about what others do. If you aren't into what they do that's all good and fine, you don't have to do it... if you are.. great... you have someone to do it with...

Just don't let other people push you into doing things that you aren't comfortable with for any reason. Find your niche and stick to it.

Lisa,

If I can quit laughing long enough to type here.... LMAO

Lisa, those men who are so sweet, considerate, and understanding online??? Just wait until you try to get them to come see you.... THEN you reach that realm of "totally outdone"

as they become the proverbial "No-Shows!!"

Really, I hope they don't. Two hot men would give you memories to last a lifetime!! Good luck!

Originally posted by JustAskJulie:

We have never really focused our search online. We have never really spent a lot of energy searching for swinging partners or going to clubs, etc. It's a fun diversion for us, but we have other things to do as well, and by no means want our lives to revolve around swinging.....

Bingo, Julie!! That is our exact feeling! We have so many priorities ourselves, we can't just drop everything, leave the kids at school, leave the dogs hungry, etc., just so we can rush off to meet some traveling salesman in a hotel 50 miles away for a quickie!! They all seem to believe we will....

We just rejected some simpleton about ten minutes ago who obviously couldn't read on our profile which states that we're not seeking any new people at present. He wanted us to rush over to his hotel room for a quickie so he would enjoy traveling through here....

I doubt very seriously that anyone who even reads a profile totally understands what it means!! Boy, the quality of educations must be dwindling!! LOL

We'll definitely miss y'all if you stop posting on the Board. Y'all show wonderful insight in the wisdom behind your posts.

We do understand tiring of the phoneys out there. There seems to be a lot of them. A couple of weeks ago we answered an ad for the first time in a long time thinking,"Maybe we'll give it another shot. These folks sound ideal!"

We told "them" a little about ourselves, including our first names and asked them to respond in kind. We got a quick and enthusiastic e-mail that told us the same information that was in their ad, most of it not even reworded and signed it with their initials.

We replied saying, "Gosh, folks, we'd really like to know something more about you. Perhaps we could have a telephone conversation between the four of us and exchange more ideas. Would you be more comfortable with that?"

No answer. No "Great idea!" No, "Fuck you very much!" Nothing.

GEEEEZZZZZ!

Alura

PS: Don't go away, Ron. We like you!

Alura,

We're not leaving this board THAT easy!! LOL We enjoy it here. I guess my post was kind of misleading, the way I said it. I meant, we were going to avoid meeting new people over the internet for swinging. We certainly appreciate your kind thoughts!

We have heard so many stories from so many people, it would be very entertaining. This one guy (a local)called and said he was on his way, come hell or high water. We waited... 6PM... 8PM... 10PM... finally we went to bed at 1AM, with not one word from this bum. I took a day off of work and we did a lot of preparations for his visit. That was January of last year, and he still hasn't arrived. We saw him online the next morning and he totally ignored us. We won't forget him...

Another single guy (again, a LOCAL) was supposed to arrive at 7PM. He never showed either, but we got an e-mail the next morning saying he'd had a wreck in the rain. He was supposed to contact us later when he had his car fixed, but never did. We checked all the traffic reports for that area and there were none....

Hey, it just gets under my skin. We try to always look for the good qualities in people, to believe in them as being truthful. Of course, we get shot down often. The few friends who come back, whether to sit and talk, grill, go to the movies, or play, are golden. We really like this kind of people, and would love to have more friends just like them!!

Anyone else have some gripes they would love to share with us? This is fun!!

Hell yeah! I got a beef I want to add..LOL One of the reasons I have agreed with Ron on stopping meeting new people on the net for awhile is LEG HUMPERS!!!! You know the guys who can't read profiles and message you wanting to cyber or phone sex...or they hit you with private messages in a chatroom...wanting to cyber.....even AFTER I TOLD them NO I don't cyber! They come up with crap like "oh I understand I won't do that then..let's just chat"...then in the next sentence they type it's..."What are you wearing right now??" Or "Tell me what turns you on" :mad:

I need a break from I-D-I-O-T-S!!

:rolleyes:

Connie (the annoying half of Stratecpl) LOL

Okay! I get it! We're telling each other what pisses us off! Right?

Some of you may have noticed my wife"s treatise on "deep throat" on the Sex/STDs page... She worked really hard on that and then asked me to edit it for continuity and flow; the point being that we both worked hard on it.

What did we get? Direct e-mails from single men! Lots of them! Real suave stuff like, "Wow! That made me sooooo hard!" and "I'll be cumming through Oklahoma..." and "You're not really serious about not playing with single guys, are you?" and "My cock is three feet long, do you think you can...?"

The first e-mail we got was from a fairly sincere sounding guy who seemed to be asking how he could get involved in swinging. To insulate my wife, I answered it as best I could and forwarded a copy to Julie. Her answer (to us) seemed to marvel at our naivete. From then on, we just deleted them.

I know there are some decent people, much like us out there; I know there are... I know there are... I know there are...

Husband of Alura

What a great topic string!!

We personally have only met other swingers at nudist resorts and one visit to an on-site club. We have been experimenting with the idea of meeting people online.

We posted a topic about online swinging but did not get half of the info this line provides. It mostly confirms our own brief experimentation with online ads and our own concerns.

For example:

Step #1 Find very compatible profile.

Step #2 Hi, you look compatible, drop us a line.

Step #3 Reply from "couple". Hi, love to get together but my wife is out of town that week. Hope that is OK. I also have a huge dick.

HUH??

Did you not see that we are soft swingers?? Did you not see that J is bi?? Did you not see that we always stay together in same room and the ad said couples only??

Yes we saw the picture you posted. Who was the girl?? Is the picture something you found on another site?? The picture is of a middle age white couple. The voice sounds like Redd Foxx at 70 years old. Give us a break. No we do not believe that is really you but she will also be out of town next weekend.

I am sure there are some great people to meet on the web but I have yet to figure out how to discern them from the idiots with computers. We are also at the point of just taking it when it happens and not spending too much effort to try and find it. Swinging is great fun but, we also will continue to have great sex ourselves if swinging never occurs again.

We would swing with the right people every weekend (or daily??) but will not do it just for the sake of new experiences.

We will just take it as it comes I guess.....

Invictus,

These frustrations you tell about are very common occurrences. We think there are a lot of people out there who definitely are not who or what they say they are. Most swinger websites give you the chance to have a free trial membership for a few days before you have to pay for it.... meaning no credit cards, no parents knowing what their 16 year old son is doing on his computer upstairs.....

It's terribly disturbing when you weed through all of the game players and guys trying to cheat on their wives, to find one great-appearing couple. If they pass the test of the phone call (confirming that there are actually two of them) then you try to arrange a meeting. IF they actually show up, you might be shocked to find that the pic you saw of them was them, 20 years ago....

The internet is great for discussing our ideas and thoughts, but it is so easy for people to deceive you. No one really puts their right ages down, and even more list sexual preferences as imaginary ideas rather than what they really prefer. We've all met these types and we've all been disgusted with the results.

There are a lot of really GOOD folks out here, we know that. It's just trying to find who they are that's so difficult. The search sours many attitudes toward swinging. We just shut off the wrong source for awhile so we can recover our senses... LOL

well i'm glad that we haven't had the problems that all of you are describing, yes we have had the single/ married male thing but only a few times. the cpls that we have met over the net have been great (the screening process that we put them through is long and intense)since we also don't "cyber" that thins things out quite a bit. the best place we have made connections is the chat room here. (thanks julie) in fact we are going to our first social in years next weekend and met a cpl in the chat room that is going too. When looking at others adds we read the profile closely just because we don't want to lead people on or be led on ourselves. so i think that to meet "good" people online it just takes time. One good way to find out if a couple is for real is to have them take a pic with a sign that has your names on it, this is one way to find out if they are "real" and not a cheater or a 16 yo. just have to say good luck in finding what you are looking for and there is hope. Now if only the regular posters lived closer, most of you sem to be "real" and sound fun

Ken

We have only met other couples online, we don't even know of a club anywhere near us we could go to, so online ads have been our only source of meeting other swingers. We don't look for single men, so maybe that's why we have not had the problem with inappropriate responses that others have had. Still, we know what you mean about taking a break. In fact we decided to take a break for awhile and it lasted nearly 3 years and we only just got back into placing some ads late last year. Then after meeting a couple for a hike and never hearing back from them even though we tried to contact them, and then meeting with another couple who turned out to be just the sort of friends we were looking for, we seemed to have stopped again. Not because it was so difficult to meet other couples who are sincere, but just because of the incredible amount of work it takes us to be able to have the freedom to go and meet up with people. We don't leave our kids with sitters who aren't family, so we hate to burden our family members very often with watching them while we go out by ourselves and then there is all the explaining to them and the kids about what we are doing that we have to be without them. So once we meet a couple that we like, we don't feel the need to keep looking or have the energy to do it all over again, especially when it might take 2 or more meetings to find if we are compatible and we haven't had much luck just swinging on the first date so to speak. Sol, for those reasons we took down our ads and maybe won't put any back up for awhile, maybe in 10 years, when the last kid has left home, (is that why there are so many 50 and 60 year old swingers out there?).

Mattmann,

Like you, we don't leave our kids with anyone either. My family is 800 miles away, anyhow. And the explaining can be tough too. But like you said, it takes multiple visits usually to see whether there is a good feeling about someone or not. Where we live, we're way out in the country. We have to drive at least 20 miles to get to town, and 50 miles to get to a city. Traffic here being what it is, and prices jacked sky-high to welcome tourists (LOL) we just usually don't enjoy trying to meet anyone. When we do, we try our best to ask pertinent questions and look for signs of acceptance or rejection. We really are starting to dislike this trial and error stuff....

Like I said earlier, when we finally DO get to play with anyone, it really wasn't worth all the effort.

And maybe the kid issue IS why there are so many 50 and 60 year-old swingers! LOL

Hey Stratecpl! I bet some of the considerate men we've spoken to online aren't so awesome in person but since we've only met one man online (a few single girls and girl-girl couples surprise surprise is who we've usually met!) in person and he was really everything we were looking for I've got good vibes at the moment. :)

Whats *really* cool about this guy is after we chatted via email, Matt and I wanted to meet him cuz he sounds just like what we wanted (friendly, Matt and him enjoy same interests, same sexual intrests, intellegent, wants friendship, ect, ect), we find out that he's already been playing with some of our other intimate friends, and it was like having a super trusted reference who really knew this guy well already! The first time (so far only time) we played with him sexually our other friends were here so we all played together and it helped out so much with the "first time" jitters.

So since we've been having good luck so far with meeting people in person we're pretty happy with that aspect...

I *think* the bozo single comments we get have a lot to do with my age (23). So many of the negitive type of men trying to be involved in swinging get the "dirty old man" syndrome... "Ooooh young flesh...young flesh..."

glazed-eye drooling here>. Not that I have ANYTHING against older gentlemen (or ladies), about 90% of our special friends are 10-15 years older than us and are so awesome it just seems like the I have the weirdos coming after me more because of my age...

And I've heard the topics of possible problems with "young swingers" and it really actually comforts me when a couple (or single) double checks to make sure we're not irresponsible and really know what we're getting into (and trust me, we do, its *all* about communication and respecting your partner). It just shows they aren't just focused on the sex part but all the aspects that make positive swinging possible.

It's a *lot* of work to swing... Our friends have this mental image of us having carefree sex with lots of people, never having those deep down 'are you okay with this and don't tell me yes just to make me happy cuz your comfort is more important that my temporary enjoyment' conversations (it can be hard to make sure everyone is completely okay with a situation when your husband doesn't like talking about his emotions... but I certainly make him and assure myself that he is 110% happy with our choices :D, after all if our relationship isn't good then swinging isn't going to make it better), all the men involved having rock hard genitals for hours, ect, ect...

When in reality while we've been actively interested in finding full swing partners for 2+ years we've both only full swung with one other opposite gender partner and have only had a total of 7 people involved in our sex lives and that includes very limited contact with a few friends who were "interested" but didn't want to give as well as get (and it also includes the full swing partners *and* a triad we play with regularly), and as posted in another thread Matt has "hard" issues which makes him feel sad :(, and I make sure *every* time we play to sit down afterwards and make sure we're both happy with what's going on and that nothing was wrong as well as what we might want to add to the next time, ect, ect.

Don't get me wrong, its worth every minute of work to do this, but it is a lot of work.. and some people don't *get* that (mostly the before mentioned "weirdos" who just want a quick lay).

Anyways, sorry for running a bit off thread here... I didn't mean to babble on so long either! Continue the conversations I'm having a lot of fun with this one! :D

MattLisa,

We have no problems with young swingers either. After all, we're all adults! I hope you have great success with the new guy, too. Where you live, maybe there are less game players than there are here. We all have our own preferences and ideas, but no one likes to make a date, spend lots of time, money, and preparations, then get stood up.

Ron and Connie --

This subject has been broached here before, and I can't reiterate enough how frustated and fed up J and I are with these online losers who deliberately mislead others. And they're not restricted to single men either, not by a long shot. Right off the top of my head I can think of four or five couples we've actually met in person who've subsequently agreed to sleep with us, only to disappear like smoke in the wind. We've invested considerable time and money in meeting these people, often travelling more than 200 miles one way to do so. Just last fall, we met three couples in quick succession. One of them cancelled two meetings in our home on back to back weekends, another inexperienced couple were sounding like a pair of horny teenagers just dying to get into our pants, only to back down when it looked as though it might actually happen, and the third couple were a pair of genuine headcases.

And all three couples we initially met on the web. We still feel a club, on premises or off, is the best way to meet real swingers.

Dan

Dan,

I remember that. I recall the frustration you voiced at such things, too. It's just a conquest of sorts for these types, I guess. Once they have gotten your vote of approval, they move on to the next conquest. They have absolutely no interest in actually getting together for playing, they just want to make you feel like they do.... then POOF!!! They're gone. They will play out that same scenario, countless other times to so many other unsuspecting couples. They really could care less about putting you out, monetarily and time-wise, not to mention the spent emotions....

It's people like them who give us all the bad taste in our mouths for it all. I agree, the club scene at least puts you all face to face, where you meet more couples (SOME of which are serious!) And if you're lucky enough to meet friends at these clubs, they might even point out the headgame players to you, so you can avoid them. That "word of mouth" will eventually take care of some of their shenanigans!

Is it cold up there in Canuck?? I'll bet it's so cold the politicians are keeping their hands in their own pockets!!

Glad to know we're not the only ones with the problem of being hamstrung with child responsibilities in our efforts. Sometimes it seems like everyone is free and unfettered to go pursue any invitation they get. Thanks for the commiseration Ron.

And I also can sympathize with the jacked up prices in eastern TN (since we live in western NC). We took the family up to Gatlinburg two weeks ago and even in the winter, you get ripped off (but you can get better motel rates and the outlets in Pigeon Forge have good buys).

Originally posted by MattMann:

Sometimes it seems like everyone is free and unfettered to go pursue any invitation they get.

It seems some more so than others.

We got this type of reply from a couple about a week ago. They have no kids, we do. The female half worked on weekends, we work part of the weekend.

When the conversation turned to actually meeting, they wanted us to make the 4 hour drive during the week. Then politely called us "fakes" when we declined. :mad:

don't you just love those types! The ones that call you fakes just becuase you can't do things THEIR way! grrrrr.... We have that happen a lot too...we get couples our age that have adult children and they seem to forget what it was like having small children I guess...That is why the couples we have become close friends with are several years younger than us..they have kids in the same age range as ours and UNDESTAND...LOL

Connie

Originally posted by Stratecpl:

Is it cold up there in Canuck?? I'll bet it's so cold the politicians are keeping their hands in their own pockets!!

Cold? How's -27 windchill sound? 'cuz that's what the WC was early this morning. Couple that with about two feet of snow on the ground, and I'd say it's winter up here. :)

Ahh, for the days of tube tops, thongs, and perky nipples straining through cotton. Screw winter!!! :mad:

Dan,

Why on Earth would you live in such a cold, forbidding place!! LOL My blood gets chills just reading about -27 degrees and 2 feet of snow!! But I tell you what, you'd come closer to those tube tops and perky nipples here than up there!! You sure you and Janette don't have igloos there?? LOL

Let's see.... you're 2000, maybe 3000 miles from here, almost due Northeast??? Man, that's SERIOUS north. No wonder there are so few swingers!!

oh boy oh boy oh boy....

being a couple who has done their research and been very cautious and with no clubs near enough that are in an area we would desire to travel with we have gone the online route..met some very nice couples, who didnt want to continue the relatioship after seeing us and geez its not like I lied about being a plus size woman...just guess soem think the face beats the body til they see it in person..hey fat people can be gorgeous you know!!! ok now that that rant is over...

we have only playd with 2 couples and that was not afull swap in either one.I am Bi and it was more a gal thing with one couple who dropped us immendaitely after and the other we have lost touch with as they are always busy and so are we...we would love to meet others but get tired of the BS of fakes..we once again have backed off and are just waiting, biding our time, hoping that our move will bring us closer to a desirable club or more down to earth earnest swingers...

Course then again it will be prob more of the same thing..yes Im pretty but Im also OVERWEIGHT! I think I need to scream it so they get the point!!

An

PS sorry about the vent..I just get so tired of it...

Hey, AN,

There are people out there that are definitely compatible. Maybe it takes time and patience but they are there! We certainly understand the venting, though, and this is the place to do it. I think I've raised the roofs for several days myself, so join the club!

You say y'all are moving? Maybe the new locale will have a different bunch of folks, and more fun will happen without the aforementioned BS. Wouldn't it be nice! We really were outdone with the entire scene, but then found some good compatible couples and a couple of single men that were trustworthy. Nowadays, we have fun on occaision (weather permitting, of course!) We thought seriously of moving back to Louisiana, but now we are having too much fun and will stay put!!

Thanks for your input, An!!

Originally posted by Stratecpl:

Let's see.... you're 2000, maybe 3000 miles from here, almost due Northeast??? Man, that's SERIOUS north. No wonder there are so few swingers!!

Yeah, and for the real swingers we have, rubbing groins isn't just for sexual purposes either. Any kind of heat generated is a matter of pure survival. ;)

Dan

Originally posted by anandjeff2:

Course then again it will be prob more of the same thing..yes Im pretty but Im also OVERWEIGHT! I think I need to scream it so they get the point!!

An

An, a couple of years ago we met a couple where the young woman must have weighed at least 250. But what a beauty! Bright blonde long hair, and a face as pretty as an angel's . She approached my wife to talk, but for some Godforsaken reason we just didn't follow up on them, probably because we'd met another couple earlier that evening with whom we ended up having a long term relationship with. I remember the first time I saw her that evening, and was almost awestruck. I don't even have a particular weight fetish, but this woman just exuded sensuality. Poundage has nothing to do with a woman's sexuality, IMO.

I recently asked our club owner if they've been in touch with them lately, but sadly they haven't. Even today, I'm kicking myself for letting that one get away.

Dan

Wow, Dan!

That's too cold. I guess that's why we live in Oklahoma. No, I guess the real reason is that some blue suited guys with guns decided my great, great, great grandfather should live here. Otherwise, we'd probably be living in Ashville, Sevierville, or Maggie Valley. :)

Husband of Alura

You too huh Alura?? LOL The blue suits left my grandfathers and grandmothers in Central Mississippi....(Choctaws)even though the majority ended up in Oklahoma. My family is still in Mississippi on the rez (I was born on the rez in Philidelphia, Ms.) But I still ended up in Cherokee country!?...hummm...

Connie

Alura,

These same blue men tried to send my ancestors there too... luckily, they "jumped ship" and escaped. That was a long hard time ago! They were sending them to a very bad place, but then they realized there was coal and oil there, so they began taking it back... Go figure! There's plenty room here still, if you can get them to believe you're not a tourist. Otherwise, the price is jacked up sky-high! And there ARE some swingers here, too. Getting more and more, all the time.

Dan,

It sure would be a good idea to get some warmth going there. I had a friend on the high plains in Saskatchewan. He lived way out in the boondocks, in a settlement of 12 small cabins. There were 2 women in the entire place, and he described them both as "sour grapes." Poor guy! That would have been even worse than where you live!! Now, if there were a few other women AND if they were lookers, too....WooHoo!!