Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Swingers Board Addict charms123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: Anyone have a problem with Kissing?

Welcome welcome and welcome.

Its great that you two are thinking about the lifestyle. One bit of advice. Make sure you are sure. And have you talked about it over coffee and a danish and not just in bed?

As for your question, I like to kiss and M does not mind. In fact, he like to watch me kiss. The only problem for me is that M has spoiled me as he is a great kisser and most men (and some women) do not meet my standards. I guess he ruined me!

So its up to you two but whatever you decide, make sure you are both ok with it. like everything else in the lifestyle. Then one day you will turn around and wonder where all your "rules" went!

N
    Ask me where I got my sexy swingers jewelry! Check my profile for the link.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

To me, kissing is a HUGE part of foreplay... it's like the starting line, really. If I'm out on the dancefloor with someone the first step is usually a kiss on the dancefloor and then things progress from there. I can't see us hooking up with a couple that had a no kissing rule.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tira's Man

Quote Originally Posted by JustAskJulie View Post
    To me, kissing is a HUGE part of foreplay... it's like the starting line, really. If I'm out on the dancefloor with someone the first step is usually a kiss on the dancefloor and then things progress from there. I can't see us hooking up with a couple that had a no kissing rule.

Swingers Board Addict Willing29's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    very happily Married couple

I have to agree with Julie. We are still very new to the LS and are starting out with only soft for now and when my wife and I talked about rules, the no kissing rule came up which I was fine with. But if you are going to suck or lick somone else kissing seems to be the least of the emotinal concerns. And as many have stated here that is sort of the first step in foreplay, at least for me so it just seems logical. To answer another thread of 'Breaking the Ice' kissing is a great way to get comfortable. BTW, no kissing is now not one of our rules.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

totally agree. we are stricty into is for sex. sex is sex love is love..

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither of us ever had a sex (intercourse) partner that we did not kiss.

There were several soft swing couples whom we did not kiss, unless you count oral sex as kissing. That was not because the other couple refused to kiss; as best we can recall, we just didn't try to kiss them.

However, we do know one very attractive couple (who were just friends) who decided that kissing was off limits. It seemed strange at the time that this beautiful woman would fuck your brains out but wouldn't kiss. Now maybe we understand that it was just some part of their relationship that, for some reason known only to themselves, they decided to keep exclusively for themselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

There are plenty of men and women out there that have a hard time separating the emotions of kissing. Some think kissing is more of an emotional act than sex. Then there are the opposites who think sex is just about as intimate as you can get. It's all in your perception.

We used to have the no kissing rule that lasted about 20 minutes into our first play-date. It's a feeling that you can't imagine until you're in the thick of things. In my mind, it was going to be worse to watch my husband kiss someone than to fuck this woman.

Thinking about it, there are plenty more things that we keep just between each other than kissing. Good grief, we have more than 24 years together, three kids, a dog and a life full of love and laughter. Kissing someone else is not going to change that. Ever.
    Dave & Holly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2