Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    A gentleman never tells curiousagain's Avatar
    Status
    half of a couple

Default Re: Vanilla Jealousy

Mr. Indy might be able to slow it down, but there will always be those 20 somethings that just melt at a successful, confident gentleman. And, yes, they are not wanting a quick roll in the hay, they want the whole package. So, they are flogging a dead horse and don't know it. Pity them, shoo them away, but expect more to take their place.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    M. Male

I had this sort of thing happen a few times, well maybe more than a few, when I was in management in the auto business. And, sure, it's always an ego boost at first. But when you realize that they are just wanting the security it wears thin pretty fast.

A history is important to me. I think it is with most people. You two have a history. And I'm sure Mr. Indy knows just how rare it is to have a wife who 'enjoys' the lifestyle with you. You're the real catch for a youngster..., not him.
    Rich
    58 years old and married for 34 of 'em.
    "Caged contentedly, yet still looking out beyond the bars."

Status
    Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    HotMo

This subject just tickles me so. I know I'm not the best looking guy on Goddess's green earth, but here's what happened just last week.

Wife and I were visiting her dad in the hospital and I went out to Burger King to get lunch....alone. This happend to be one of my better days to keep my new dentures in for so long. The girl behind the counter was far less then half my age...I'm nearly 52. I've also lost nearly 50 pounds in the last 12 months. Well spoken....yea. She was falling all over herself and fumbling everything she touched and wouldn't....or couldn't take her eyes off of me. :rollseyes

Later, I told the wife about it and she just laughed and said, "Honey, you are a good looking man but, I know you're MY man."

She's noticed this several times in the past and doesn't say much unless the 'dumb bitch' get out of line.

P.S.: when I use the phrase "dumb bitch", that's only in reference to the brainless women in the world.
    "Heros go to heaven, survivors go home."- Some damn ol' gunt.

Status
    happily married

Quote Originally Posted by northindycpl
    I am the type of gal that needs all the details, and without them I am on edge. It is better for me to hear him tell me so and so sent me this picture- hahaha, then to find out she did and he didn't tell me.

I think that by nature, men sometimes hide (non-intentionally) details they think are insignificant when women, or atleast me, find comfort in them.
    Northindycpl, I am the same way. I'd rather know what's going on then not know- ignorance is *not* bliss. I know hubby chats with other women and there are women at work who like to flirt, and he tells me about it, just like I do the same. We laugh about it at night after work sometimes. But that doesn't mean that the behavior of girls like that doesn't drive you nuts. Like someone mentioned, it is a definite "lack of respect" issue, and that is what makes me the maddest. I hate to see that kind of behavior, and I hate having to deal with it from little tarts who don't have the sense to know it's wrong. One day though, they'll be on the receiving end of things, if it makes you feel any better

There was something else I wanted to respond to, but I have to go find the quote....
    smiles
    M (wifey) and A (hubby)

Swingers Board Addict Vespertine's Avatar
    Status
    Happily Married

One of the little tarts emailed naked pictures of herself to him! How brazen is that!
    That is beyond inappropriate and harmless flirting. This girl works with him?

Did Mr. NIC let her know that this was unacceptable behavior? If not, he needs to get on that, Pronto! If he doesn't let these girls know exactly where the line is drawn, then he is inadvertantly leading them on. (Sorry Mr. NIC ...but sometimes you men are clueless.)

Younger woman LOVE my husband and I enjoy the attention he gets from them (and of course he does too). However, he is very good at making sure he doesn't encourage them. He keeps his conversations benign with them. Vanilla girls, especially the young ones, will read a lot more into things then us swinger gals do.... especially if they WANT to.

Make sure these women know they need to respect your wife... even if she isn't present.
    Last edited by Vespertine; 05-02-2005 at 11:10 AM.
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

Status
    happily married

My anger really lies with these girls. And it seems like it is a new one all the time. They are all girls that work for him, they are all early 20's and honestly just idiots. I mean I couldn't even write a magazine ad with the amount of knowledge between them.

I have no issue in sharing him with those that know the rules, but these girls are looking at him as husband and provider material, and that is just sending me through the roof.

Northindycpl, that's the key thing, isn't it? Knowing the rules, which these girls don't, and don't care to either. Which leads me to this...

Quote Originally Posted by starlinn
    I have been in situations like this Mrs. Indy, and it is hard. It is hard not to blame your handsome, self made, great man!! LOL.
    But I think that it is more then just the flirting. I think these young tarts want what you (Mrs. Indy) have. The house, kids, SUV, etc. How nice it would be to go to PTA meetings, sit at home and take care of their MAN (Yours, in this case) They are too stupid to think that there is a mortgage, car payments, Dr Bills, dirty laundry, dishes that need to be washed, screaming kids, dog do do on the floor, etc...Like they say...the grass is always greener..but is it??
    I used to tell my husband when he would talk about some woman at work and all that she has accomplished, and what she does is so great, and she looks good even after having 4 kids...."We all wake up ugly" This pretty much shut him up....LOL
    That's why we like to swing with couples who are in good, healthy, happy relationships- so we don't have to worry about or deal with people who are still looking for what we already have. The young single girls (and sometimes the older, unhappy women) don't have it, don't get it and drive us nuts because of it.

I know you're not talking about potential playmates here, but I can understand and relate. Hubby and I are very proud of and happy with our relationship. We worked very very hard to get it to where it's at, and where it's going, and every day we see examples of others who don't have the basic respect for other people's relationships, feelings, etc. Then when it's directed at us, it's aggravating. We are very discreet about our swinging, but open about our flirting, and so long as it stays at flirting for fun, it's fine. It's when someone crosses the line to suggesting things, or hinting at things, (or emailing naked pictures- oh my GOSH, what nerve she had northindycpl!!!!) that we say "enough!" I've been bothered more than once by girls online and in real-life behaving that way. Respect us as a couple first, or expect nothing in return.

Okay, I'm going to climb down off the soapbox now and send some hugs to you northindycpl. This kind of aggravation is no fun to deal with, but we must do it. You guys have a great relationship that I'm sure has been a good inspiration to many people in your lives. There are probably a lot of people who are envious at what you have... now if others could work on improving their behavior....

cheers!
    smiles
    M (wifey) and A (hubby)

Status
    half of a couple

OK, here's an idea. MR. NIC could just tell that girl he appreciated those pics but he is very, very married so he just forwarded them to some of his single male friends who might be interested. ROFLMAO

That'll stop that in it's tracks.

Here to Stay

Hi,

For us is a great opportunity to have fun !!! We really enjoy when a vanilla lady or guy hits on us. But what makes fun is that we immediately communicate the situation to each other. We don’t have secrets. My wife is a very attractive and intelligent, she even as a masters degree in science (not the typical nerd), 8 years ago she used to work at Ford Motor Co, and her boss fell so in love with her that the day she quit he proposed matrimony to her, he wanted to marry her immediately and he even ask her to leave me. Since my wife informed of this situation right when it started. We decided to have some fun with him. She would answer his calls and record them, so when I got home we listened to the recordings and had so much fun that we still laugh when we hear them. It’s amazing what a person is willing to say or do the get the other person in bed.

Also since I am now starting the “mid - life” age. I get hit on a lot by all sorts of girls specially at banks or investment firms. But when one of this girls meets my wife they immediately stop flirting to me. I even joke with my wife that I am going to “rent her service to desperate wives” to scare potential lovers away. This happens probably due to her very strong personality and exceptional looks, she is so easy going and friendly that sends them a message of the type of women they would need to become in order to like me. Of course I am never looking around to find another women for me, she is my one and only.
    Since we like the “flirting game” one of the fantasies we have discussed when we are traveling is to rent two communicated rooms and then go to a vanilla bar in the same hotel and see who can get the “best looking” girl for me o guy for her to accept a one night stand, we would have a signal to communicate that the fish is in the net. If we both like our catch we do it next to each other in our hotel room. This challenge is very difficult but maybe one day it will happen. We are turning vanillas in to swingers and they don’t even know anything.

We love to have fun.

Here to Stay
    Status
    married couple

curiousagain..what agreat idea !!!!!
    tell that girl he appreciated those pics but he is very, very married so he just forwarded them to some of his single male friends who might be interested. ROFLMAO

[/QUOTE]communicated rooms and then go to a vanilla bar in the same hotel and see who can get the “best looking” girl for me o guy for her to accept a one night stand, we would have a signal to communicate that the fish is in the net. If we both like our catch we do it next to each other in our hotel room. This challenge is very difficult but maybe one day it will happen. We are turning vanillas in to swingers and they don’t even know anything. [QUOTE]

naughty,naughty, very naughty Gorgegon!! We LOVE it!! Was thinking of something similar, such as would it amuse mrs NIC for mr NIC to have such a little brat in his office doing something compromising, and she just happens to walk in and bust them, but lo and behold it is not the reaction the little brat expects. Only one big problem it is in the workplace.

Mrs purrv would love to do such a thing if Mr purrv would, there is a little part of me that thinks it is cruel to treat an unsuspecting gal this way for our own amusement!! But mrs purrv likes it anyway

We agree Mrs NIC should flaunt herself, her husband, and the great unity they have in front of these silly little girls at every opportunity. Maybe they will learn faster about becoming a real woman.

Status
    Married Couple

You Aussies! [B]I Love You[/B]!

Male D
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

Swingers Board Addict Vespertine's Avatar
    Status
    Happily Married

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    OK, here's an idea. MR. NIC could just tell that girl he appreciated those pics but he is very, very married so he just forwarded them to some of his single male friends who might be interested. ROFLMAO

That'll stop that in it's tracks.
    I like that idea.
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

Status
    Married Couple

Please don't construe my lack of posts on this thread as a lack of interest or disinterest. I've chosen to just enjoy it, whatever happens!!!

Male D
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    northindycpl

Ahem,

Jeez guys, I'm right here.

My adorable wife didn't even tell you the best part. And got slightly confused on the other part.

Allow me to clear up a few misconceptions.

1. The girl's boyfriend (who also works with me) actually emailed me a link to their website, which I clicked on. Turned out it was a website where she promotes the fact that she is a nude model for several adult sites. I DID look at the pictures, because as the comedian Ron White says "Once you've seen one woman naked.... you want to see them all naked".

2. I did immediately tell her that it was unacceptable for her to email me that link but a) I couldn't think of a way to yell at her for something her boyfriend did. and b) as I told my lovely wife when she asked me about it, I foolishly thought it was funny instead of threatening to my wife.

3. If the love of my life would spend five minutes with this young lady, she would immediately recognize that the young lady is not even worth mentioning in the same sentence as my wife. Among other things she has dirty fingernails, bathes fairly infrequently and SPITS! Luckily she only deals with customers on the phone.

4. The young lady and her boyfriend - who incidentally are due to be married in August - are swingers. As evidenced by the fact that every site I go to with an AFF affiliate program shows their ad to me as I have an IP address originating in Indianapolis and they are located in Indianapolis. We also saw their ad on SLS before she started working for me.

5. My wife - guys back me up here - has reached that magical age where she is hungry for sex, damned good at it and sexy as hell, with lots of hot curves, whereas this young lady is built like a 12 year old boy, and would take years of intensive training to get anywhere close to as skillful as my wife at pleasing a man.

In conclusion; my love, I would gladly spend an eternity suffering in the fires of hell to spare you 30 seconds of discomfort, and if my private apology wasn't enough, hopefully this public one will be: I love you. I would never knowingly hurt you, you have nothing to be worried about with any of these chippies, and I'm very sorry that you suffered any discomfort as a result of her boyfriend's odd behavior and my lack of recognition that you might be uncomfortable.

John

P.S. Darling, don't make me put you over my knee and discipline you. No one is allowed to call my wife "old and boring". Even you.
    Last edited by MrNorthIndyCpl; 05-05-2005 at 03:36 AM.
    If sex is such a natural phenomenon, how come there are so many books on how to?

Status
    half of a couple

Ah! this is a horse of a different color then. She wouldn't mind you forwarding the pics.

Mr. NIC, I see you are a man of intelligence and taste. I would be more than happy to back you up that no one would prefer a girl to a woman, cleanliness is next to godliness, and the situation was definitely totally different to what we thought. Sounds like maybe the boyfriend is trying to intice y'all to swap so maybe instead of the girl being after Mr. NIC it is actually a case of the boyfriend being after Mrs. NIC?

Mrs. NIC, forgedaboudit.

D witchDR. S manages all! DaveNSheila's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    DaveNSheila

From the description Mr Indy gave of the gal. I wouldn't want to play with her like that if she is that unhygenic(sp). I would first off get in a shower with her and clean her up then send her on her way. Ewwwww that thought alone of not being very clean scares me. I cant get that part out of my mind. Makes me think of the shower parties they had in the army for guys who didn't bathe. I forget what they call them now the word escapes me. I remeber there was a guy in basic that didn't bathe often. We set it up with a huge fire hose and turned the water on got a few scrub brushes and soap and he wasn't considered clean until we had his skin red from scrubbing. Ugh to still think of someone coming to the workplace like that ewwwwww. D
    Do as thou will Harm None!!! Don't sweat the petty stuff, just pet the sweaty stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast