Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Jealous of Wife's Lesbian playmate

  1. #1

    Default Jealous of Wife's Lesbian playmate

    No, I'm not a lesbian (I'm a guy). But here's what is happening.

    Me and my wife are swingers (suprise, suprise), and we have both full swapped in the same room without many issues at all. Me and her have *always* been looking for a single female for us to play with for a while. And after a near 2 year search, we haven't even came close.

    Then my wife starts this job and meets a girl who happens to be lesbian (when I say lesbian, I mean a woman with *NO* interest in men... period). The two clicked almost right away and then I was approached with the question if the two could play together. I basically said it would be fine as long as I could watch (I'm more of a voyer anyway). After this said lesbian was told of the one condition, she wasn't interested.

    My wife didn't like this, she begged and pleaded for me to allow the two to play alone. I finally gave in and said "yes".

    Well, she came over one day and I happened to be out of the house. There was no plan to play, but my wife asked if it was ok if the two could kiss, and I said "yes". After I hung up the phone, I felt this anxiety come over me, like the possibility of this other girl could possibly take her away from me.... and that I was missing out on part of my wife's sexuality.... I felt cheated.... or cheated on, I'm not sure.

    I called back and said it was late and that I had to come home (after all, when one has to get up at 6 AM, they need their sleep), my wife was a little peeved but she agreed. When I walked through the door I saw her and her friend sitting on the couch talking. I waved, fixed myself some food, ate, and promptly went to bed, my wife continued to stay up for a bit longer.

    As I was sleeping I heard my wife moaning downstairs, soon after that, the other girl left. When I heard my wife moan, I felt this feeling of jealousy crawl all over me, not necessarily that it wasn't me causing the moaning... but that I wasn't there to watch (or prolly better yet, not allowed to watch).

    I know jealousy shouldn't be part of the lifestyle, but me and my wife came to an agreement when we first started this, that we would keep everything same room. Then to bring someone in who could possibly start a relationship with my wife, and want alone time with her, is killing me.

    After a long talk, we decided it would be best if things went half and half. Half the time I watch, half the time I don't.

    So a conclusion is drawn between wife and husband. But here is why I am writting:

    Should this other girl not agree to the newfound condition, should I give into pressure of the two playing alone for good?

    Are my feelings somewhat childish? Or do I have a legitimate reason to be a bit jealous?
    Last edited by Bigun; 06-21-2005 at 06:57 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Honestly I think you are caving into pressure and in the end you are going to be unhappy and it is going to cause stress on your marriage.

    Swinging only works if everyone is happy, what you are doing is the equivalent of taking one for the team to keep your wife happy. Your feelings are legitimate and you have every right to be apprehensive. How would your wife feel if the roles were reversed and she had to sit at home while you were out playing with some other woman who wanted a realtionship with just you. I have a feeling it would not go over well.

    It sounds to me like your wife is being a little selfish and childish...you say she begged and pleaded with you until you said yes...then she was peeved because you had to come home and go to bed...sounds like she needs to stop thinking about her needs and remember that you are supposed to be the most important person in her life...swinging is just an activity.

    Ask yourself what you are truly comfortable with and then go from there. I would be a little nervous about her playing with someone she works with every day....is this woman going to respect your marriage....Are you completey comfortable with her, has she given you the chance to get to know her, after all you are letting her share something very intimate and personal with your wife, don't you think you deserve that much?
    "Well! Evil to some is always good to others." - Jane Austen

  3. #3

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    To be honest, I don't remember if she begged or just asked. All I know is right after I agreed, I had that overhwelming feeling of jealousy. I'm assuming she begged because I don't think I would have gave in easily.

    As far as the other woman respecting our marriage, I have no idea. The whole time I was there she spoken about 3 words to me. And she does know about our swinger lifestyle. I'm not sure what to think of her.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMJ
    It sounds to me like your wife is being a little selfish and childish...you say she begged and pleaded with you until you said yes...then she was peeved because you had to come home and go to bed...sounds like she needs to stop thinking about her needs and remember that you are supposed to be the most important person in her life...swinging is just an activity.
    Dito That was exactly my thoughts as well. I know we're only hearing one side of the story, but that comes across as very selfish on her part.

    Actually, I agree with everything EMJ says. Very good advice IMHO.

    Jealousy happens, but you are recognizing it and dealing with it, and that's a good thing!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    I know that Mr. Midnight said if I found a *girlfriend* that it would be okay for me to play with her at other times when he was not around, and actually even said it maybe better all the way around if my first real bi experience was with just the 2 ladies...so far both of my bi experiences have been pretty crappy...but he would like to be there some of the time...so far like everyone else, the search for a possible girlfriend has went really slow..lol....
    I think you are feeling reasonable feelings...everyone is different...and just because the other is a woman does not mean that jealousy can not rear its head...it is something you want to be part of...to be honest I don't know how well even with Mr. Midnights blessings I would feel alone with another partner, male or female. But it is a issue to talk about for sure...
    I do think there is a difference between *bi women* VS *lesbians* in the things they are looking for in a relationship...so your feelings may not be that far off mark...not to sound mean or anything...but the fact is lesbians actually want little to nothing to do with men, period...

    Midnight Hour
    "Your mind is your only box, and only you hold the key to the locks."

  6. #6

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Quote Originally Posted by midnight hour
    not to sound mean or anything...but the fact is lesbians actually want little to nothing to do with men, period...
    She has made this overabundantly obvious. See first post about 3 spoken words.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Quote Originally Posted by midnight hour
    ...not to sound mean or anything...but the fact is lesbians actually want little to nothing to do with men, period...
    Midnight Hour
    I agree there are a lot of lesbians that fit into this category, but I feel it's too big of a generalization to make. One of my (Mr two4you) best friends in the world is 100% bonafide lesbian. She was actually my "best man" at our wedding.

    We as a couple have several lesbian friends that are very comfortable with both of us socially. They don't want to screw me, but they enjoy hanging out with my wife and me.

    And yes, my wife has a couple lesbian friends that obviously don't give a rat's ass about me. They don't like or dislike me. They just don't appear to have any interest in me socially or otherwise.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    She has made this overabundantly obvious. See first post about 3 spoken words.
    And I think that is mostly where your feelings are coming from...and I can't really blame you...because in swinging it involves both partners..with a third or fourth for added enjoyment....and I am sure, as it most likely would be to me, it stinks like a affair...even if you are aware....
    I have a really good friend, as it turns out his daughter who grew up in my home with my oldest son is a lesbian...I am 44, this girl is all of 19...her girlfriend is jealous of me talking to her or anything...lol...sits there and glares at me... > and then again I have known lesbian couples who are friendly to everyone...men included...it is like any relationship I guess..depends on the people involved.

    Midnight Hour
    "Your mind is your only box, and only you hold the key to the locks."

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    I had a thought after I mulled this over.

    Some people can do the whole playing alone thing. In fact I have left my hubby home with another woman while I went out with her husband. The point here is that I would only do that with someone I knew, trusted and approved of. I would not leave my husband alone with someone I did not know or trust. I would feel jelous, left out and hurt. I think you both need to sit down and full discuss what it is you both want, what you are comfortable with and where your lines are. It could be that your wife is just caught up in the newness and excitement of it all. If that is the case then she won't mind stepping away from the situation to determine what is best for everyone involved.
    "Well! Evil to some is always good to others." - Jane Austen

  10. #10

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    I'm not sure how I feel about this girl. If she were to actually conversate with me, I might feel more comfortable. But her acting like I don't exist isn't flying with me.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Not that I have any experiance in this, but since this lady isn't taking to you
    she remains unknown to you. So one aspect would likely be the fear of the unknown.
    Alone this line she is outside the swinging enviourment, (ethic) so you know know
    if she will act as swingers would expect each other to act.

    dayhiker

  12. #12

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    I'd be just as upset as you are. Your situation is not "swinging" and could very easily threaten your marriage.

    My question, like yours, would be the motivation of the lesbian. I've known a lot of people, both male and female, who loved to "fall in love" with a married person until the marriage broke up. Then they lost interest. I think it's an ego thing.

    I'm not saying your wife's friend is so motivated, but I think it might be possible.

    I'd be very careful, and please explain to your wife exactly what you are feeling. It might help to ask her to read this thread.

    Good luck in resolving this critical matter.

    Mr. Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

  13. #13

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Alura
    I'd be just as upset as you are. Your situation is not "swinging" and could very easily threaten your marriage.
    I agree... this has the potential to get very bad.

    This situation could get way out of hand and confuse your wife too. If she's never experienced a relationship with a woman before, she might question her feelings for this woman... the friendship/love line is a strange one when it comes to us gals.
    Ves

    The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    I was going to stay out of this one but EvilMJ's comments got me thinking hard about it.

    It's down to that bit about trust and approval. We only play separately with one couple, who we know very well and who we trust and approve of completely. We don't do anything like that with anyone else when it comes to couple/couple interaction (the club and party scene is rather different of course).

    As others have said, what is going on there is not swinging by most people's definition and has a lot of marriage wrecking potential. Swinging has to be consensual, meaning that all parties must be completely happy with what is going on. That isn't the case for Bigun. In our book that would mean that things should stop. If the wife isn't prepared to stop and persists in pressurising Bigun it will lead to trouble. No doubt about that.

    I also think this is another of times where we have to be careful of the double standard. If it was a husband applying pressure to be allowed to play alone without his wife's full agreement I can imagine the reaction here on the board.

    Bigun, it's clear that this other woman has no respect for you or your marriage. I feel you need to ask your wife whether her interest in this other woman is worth your marriage.

    Blunt? Yes I am. Sorry if that upsets. Must be something to do with being a Yorkshireman....

    I do wish you good luck though.

    CB
    Take all things in moderation....including moderation

  15. #15

    Default Re: Lesbian Help

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMJ
    Honestly I think you are caving into pressure and in the end you are going to be unhappy and it is going to cause stress on your marriage.
    Swinging only works if everyone is happy, what you are doing is the equivalent of taking one for the team to keep your wife happy. Your feelings are legitimate and you have every right to be apprehensive. How would your wife feel if the roles were reversed and she had to sit at home while you were out playing with some other woman who wanted a relationship with just you. I have a feeling it would not go over well.
    Dito

    My spouses and I will swing separately due to our tastes, etc. We have a complete understanding though that if there is any reason whatsoever that any of us is uncomfortable with that person/couple, then we do NOT go or continue that relationship for the fact that our relationship is first, and nobody is worth risking that.

    If you can't even converse with this woman, nor does she give you a chance to get to know her, or for her to get to know you, then you should be completely honest with your wife. Communicate your feelings fully, tell her that this woman makes you uncomfortable and state all of the reasons. You definitely have a valid reason for being insecure given the obvious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. bi-sexual vs. lesbian/gay
    by sepacouple in Sexuality Issues in Swinging
    Replies: 24
    01-11-2005, 03:08 PM
  2. My G/F is Bi/Lesbian and only wants to play by herself.
    by bfofbigf in Female Bisexuality In Swinging
    Replies: 35
    08-09-2003, 06:17 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks