Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: A Threesome, how to get the wife interested

Quote Originally Posted by volunteerguy View Post
    We both will keep proding our mates.
    Ummmm... Do you really think that prodding your wives is in your best interest? That's almost forcing them into something that they DO NOT want to do.

How about you show them this board?? Have them read some posts and ask some questions if they have some. Then, they are going at it at their own speed. You're not forcing them, and you're not prodding them.

Dave & Holly

Registered
    Status
    Married Male

I'm still working on it. not much luck yet

Registered
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Erospartnership

All I did was got some one to seduce her. Told her honesty was the most important thing to me. When she came home and told me he was showing interest I asked her lots of questions around what it felt like being apreciated. She liked it, so I suggested that she continue, after all no harm was being done. The problem you have is that you are in the land of theory.

john

Here to Stay
    Status
    Married M/F

A number of years ago I, like most men, dreamed of a threesome between myself and two women. I finally had this conversation with my wife, in fact let her know a threesome between myself, her and another man would be okay if she wanted. She said "not interested". We did start to talk about swapping at that time, but she didn't think she could have sex with another man.

My surprise was that when it came up again, she admitted she was turned on by the thought of me doing another woman and her watching. She got with a single friend of hers and helped make this happen. A little while after I finished with her friend, my wife and I had the hottest sex ever between us until that date.

A while down the road the conversation came up again, both threesomes and swapping. I really wanted her to experience something new, because I had been able to (we've been married a long time). Eventually we met up with some friends from our past that we thought were swingers. Turns out they were (of course my wife was the one to figure that out). So we began to swing with them. The rest is history.

Your wife will either be into it or not. Lots of communication, honesty and trust needed in the relationship.

Swingers Board Addict lustylearning's Avatar
    Status
    female half

The words "sanctity of marriage" in response to the idea of swinging imply, to me, that your wife holds a core belief, probably ingrained by religion, which will supersede any fantasy you throw out. As long as your wife believes that there is something wrong with sex outside of marriage, it probably won't happen. You cannot force a spiritual evolution. I agree with one of the previous writers that the only position you can work from is one of respecting her stance. You don't have to agree, but you must respect. If you can fully respect her and the boundaries that you began your marriage with, then she may get to the point where she feels comfortable enough to consider playing outside of the box, or she may not. If you wish to keep your marriage intact, then you must settle for that.

On a side note, if your wife has no interest in swinging, why are you browsing swinger sites? Aren't you sabotaging yourself by focusing on something you can't have?

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    hedo1cpl

"There is a reason that 99.9999999999% of the earths population are nonswingers and strong core beliefs that monogamy is the only appropriate form of sexual expression is one of the main reasons for that."

A lot of people practice serial monogamy and many more engage in cheating. Swinging - enjoying other sex partners without the marriage bond or the cheating - is clearly getting more popular all the time. That's why I'm doubting the statistics you are quoting. "The times, they are achanging"! This is specially true with the newer generations and due, at least in part, to the (welcome) gradual loss of religious influence in the Western world.

Registered
    Status
    Single Male

TELL HER OF HOW MUCH ENJOYMENT AND EROTIC STIMULATION SHE COULD HAVE FROM THE EXPERANCE OF NOT TWO HANDS SEARCHING HER BODY BUT FOUR. LEAVE IT AS FOR HER TO THINK ABOUT BUT WITH LOVE. THE WHOLE IDEA HERE IS LOVE FOR YOUR MATE AND ENHANCING IT. hAY IF SHE IS TURNED OFF TO IT SAY NO MORE

Registered
    Status
    Couple

I would tell her that the sanctity of your marriage is still in tact and always will be. For my wife and I she was kind of floored the first time that I brought the idea up and then the usual insecurities kicked in from her like "am I not good enough for you" to "why would you want to see me with another man" etc. etc. What I told her which is the truth is that I love her very deeply and that we have a rock solid marriage and that Swinging would be a lot of fun. It would give us a chance to make good friends with people and I told her that I love her so much that I want to see her pleasured in every way possible. She and I have an unbelievable sex life together but, it would be very arrogant of me to think that I am the end all be all. We are both straight so my wife and I have our rules and they are that we will do Full Swap, Soft Swap Same room and we will do MFM threesomes and FMF threesomes because neither of us is bi or bi curious. The question that you really have to ask yourself is... Does your marriage have a rock solid foundation to tolerate what happens in swinging and can you truly witness and see your wife in every intimate position imagineable with another man or woman? Then to flip it around is can your wife withstand watching you pleaure another woman in every way imagineable? You have to get into swinging for all of the right reasons. This lifestyle is not for the faint hearted and it certainly is not for anyone who is jealous. I hope this helps.

Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    voraciousdesires

My husband never asked me for a 3-some and many years ago, I would not have considered it. What he did do is share his fantasies without any pressure. We would read each other stories from Penthouse Variations or Forum that made us hot to fantasize about. His often included threesomes. We watched x-rated movies again often containing threesomes and as he got hot during these things, he would make me hot as well. Eventually, I would choose the stories or movies with 3-somes. LOL. For our tenth anniversary, I set up a MFM on our vacation. That was before the computer age and finding swingers became easy. We didn't swing again for 15 years. He started looking for swinger sites and introduced me to this board. I read the posts voraciously. Then, he found some of the sites like SLS. We signed up just to look. We went to a hotel party on vacation and were hooked. LOL. I doubt I would have been ready earlier. Our relationship is so strong after 26 years and I have the utmost confidence and trust in my husband. When I was younger, I was very possessive and jealous. It took some maturity on my part and confidence to not only accept, but to enjoy the lifestyle. Your partner and her comfort should be your priority. My husband would have been content for us to share the fantasies, but is thrilled that we can now live them. Mrs. NJcouple

Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    kate_amd_ray

Quote Originally Posted by Spoomonkey View Post
    The "Blue Raja" would simply suggest spooning (Mystery Men reference... Forgive me if you don't get it).

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you how to "get her past" her resistance. She feels how she feels - and most men around here didn't "talk" their wives into it.

The first step is really respecting her. Start there. You'd be surprised by just how much respecting her will accomplish. It will give her the freedom and confidence to talk you about the things she really wants. Who knows - you may end up in threesomes, or at a BDSM club with whip marks, or on some beach somewhere watching her para-sail.

Women really do want to live life to the fullest - when they feel like they can do so without undue pressure form their husbands who - of course - want lots of sex. Your trick is to find out what "life to its fullest" means to her.

If it turns out being threesomes, come back and tell us!

Spoomonkey
    This is my first post as I am a newbie (no experiences yet) but we just attended our first swing club event this weekend. I totally agree with Spoomonkey because I freaked out when my husband even discussed swinging with me. Since then I have become a lot more sexually adventurous.

Here to Stay
    Status
    couple

NJCouple's experience is how ours transpired, up to the point of actually swinging. She gets close, then backs off. I'm fine with waiting until it's right for her.

Registered
    Status
    Married Male

sorry for digging this one up after so long. But things have started to shift a bit... I think
    we are planning to meet a couple of women (one is Bi and the other Bi-Curious) in a couple weeks for a Meet and Greet so here's hoping. At least we can talk about it

TNT
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    tblonde312

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatRaja View Post
    sorry for digging this one up after so long. But things have started to shift a bit... I think
    we are planning to meet a couple of women (one is Bi and the other Bi-Curious) in a couple weeks for a Meet and Greet so here's hoping. At least we can talk about it
    No need to apologize for bringing this back up, we always enjoy up-dates

Would you care to share how things have changed in the past few months? From your first post in this thread, you said you wife was saying "no"; now you two are planning to meet a couple of women...what changed her mind?

Teresa
    Ted and Teresa
    No lifetime is enough unless you live it in such a way as to make it enough.

Registered
    Status
    Married Male

well to tell the truth I am not 100% sue how it happened. I have been talking to these two ladies on another board (for Erotica) for some time. (With the wife knowing about it) and we had become friends and they decided to come out to meet with me and the family. I have been trying to get her to explore her kinky side and try a 3sum. If it happens it happens if not we'll still have fun.

The Bi-Curious is married and able to play outside the marriage so i am hoping she can talk my wife into releasing the clamps just a bit. Both women we are going to spend time with are open about their sex lives and choices. Should prove to be a interesting weekend. I'll keep you posted

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    imsherona

This is a good thread and one I ran into a few years ago with my now ex...I have a dear friend who is very active in the lifestyle and he, on occasion, would bring me newsletters and such to take home and talk to my husband about becoming "active" in the community....well each and every time he threw the newsletter across the room, said to me "if you think that is something you want to do, go ahead and go, but count me out, I am not going to stand by and watch someone else "f--k my wife". My response was always the same, "I am not going to go without you".

So, I can tell you from my experience, if it's NO, it's NO...and nothing I could have done or said would have changed his mind. Fortunately for me, he is now my ex...and I have been with my SO for a few years and WE do enjoy the lifestyle!

You can't force someone to do something they really don't want to do and I would think you wouldn't want to anyway!!
    Last edited by imsherona2; 05-26-2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Sorry, didn't realize things had progressed since the original post! Hope things work out for the two (three) of you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast