We've been at this almost a year and so far have had some (mostly) wonderful experiences. But I've noticed (male half here) a certain trend in my experiences, and I'm not sure what to do about it. It usually goes like this:
1. leading up to a night out tremendous excitement, can't stop thinking about it, etc.
2. at club, or at date with couple, excitement, then, when I realize something is going to happen, nervousness to the point of feeling a little sick
3. during play time, awesome! Time of my life, for both of us. Big smiles
4. Afterwards, during the nighttime a feeling of, what did we/I just do after having sex with someone else. Swearing I won't do it again.
5. Wake up in the the morning, libido back, and back to number 1!
Maybe it is a matter of getting used to some confusing feelings. Maybe it is that the lifestyle, or being with other people is great in fantasy mode, but too complex or weird in reality.
I know I'll always go back to #1, I guess I'd like to figure out a way to avoid number 4.
Anyone have similar experiences over the years?