Fundamental Law

An invitation to share...

...your feelings, thoughts and reflections.

Think back to a recent LS date, houseparty, hotel takeover, whatever. You glance over at your partner with a smile on your face, knowing that you both had a good experience.

What made the experience special? Why did it make you happy?

What made our last experience special as a couple was that there was no guilt or regret for what happened. What was meant to be, was inevitable and thats OK. Pleasure without fear or judgement, where everyone has communicated well enough to go into a play meet, also made it special. And the care and attention and respect for all parties involved, was just the icing on the cake.

It is difficult to nail an answer down, but I will try.

Situations where I have had a good time, but not great, yet my wife had a fantastic time, I still really enjoyed the experience.

On the other hand if I had a great time but she didn't it is somewhat of a let down and disappointing.

The best times are when we both had a great experience.

I am a visual guy so I capture images in my head. The one that I replay most often in my mind is not even a sex act. We played in a hotel suite with separate rooms. We each had the doors to the rooms open, I had a wonderful time with the lady I was with and from the sounds of it so did my wife. Then I walked into the living room I saw my wife, through the open doorway, sitting on the edge of the bed. She had already put her panties on, but nothing else. She was putting on one of her stockings, sexy black ones, and she had a huge smile on her face. She was laughing as they chatting while getting dressed. She had just had a great time and was completely comfortable and relaxed in the moment. It was fantastic and memory that I really enjoy.

What made each experience good or bad varies. So I guess seeing her have a fantastic time is what makes it special. More so if we both did.

It is difficult to nail an answer down, but I will try.

Situations where I have had a good time, but not great, yet my wife had a fantastic time, I still really enjoyed the experience.

On the other hand if I had a great time but she didn't it is somewhat of a let down and disappointing.

The best times are when we both had a great experience.

I am a visual guy so I capture images in my head. The one that I replay most often in my mind is not even a sex act. We played in a hotel suite with separate rooms. We each had the doors to the rooms open, I had a wonderful time with the lady I was with and from the sounds of it so did my wife. Then I walked into the living room I saw my wife, through the open doorway, sitting on the edge of the bed. She had already put her panties on, but nothing else. She was putting on one of her stockings, sexy black ones, and she had a huge smile on her face. She was laughing as they chatting while getting dressed. She had just had a great time and was completely comfortable and relaxed in the moment. It was fantastic and memory that I really enjoy.

What made each experience good or bad varies. So I guess seeing her have a fantastic time is what makes it special. More so if we both did.

I can see this as we have had similar experiences, usually with close friends and lovers.

Since we only have one to look back at this should be easy. Even though it was separate room I was happy that we had a wonderful experience (hers more than mine). As we have been working our way through the l/s (as short a trip as it has been) I get more pleasure in my wife haveing a good experience than me.

Because it was so cool.. After being together for such a long time. My wife and I met in 1985. Just looking at her while she was in her moment of rapture reminds me of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful woman. I was watching her and she was looking back at me and we were together we other people. How cool is that? Way cool I think.