Just wanted to share a bunch of firsts for me and my wife. We just got back from Playa del Carmen and we had a blast! Lots of firsts!

My wife and I called it a sexcation! What ended up happening just a couple days into our trip, was she ended up talking/flirting with this cute girl that was there with her husband on their honeymoon also, and we all ended up going up to our room and the girls had sex right in front of me and the other husband! This is a first for all of four of us, none of us have swung or whatever you would call this!

This is the first time my wife has had sex with someone other than me, the first time she has gotten naked in front of another man, and also on this trip the first time my wife was able to play along with my fantasy and think of another guy fucking her when we have sex...and she enjoyed it and came!

Anyways, me and the other husband were just watching and agreed no playing with each others wives before any of it started. He was getting super turned on by my wife and visa versa, we kept complimenting each others wives...they looked so hot together! At one point we walked next to the bed for a better view and we were right behind my wife and she was doggie style eating his wife out, and I grabbed her ass cheek and spread her open so he could get a good look at her pussy. My wife later said that it turned her on that when she looked back she saw the other guy with a big hard dick under his shorts and he was grabbing it. I told her that he was that way because of her, she was turning him on a lot! She liked that! The girls didn't make each other cum, too drunk and nervous I think, so we all decided to try to have same room sex...but sadly that ended up not working out the other guy gave up too soon because he couldn't get it up. Crazy amazing time! We are already planning our next trip back!

Lots of learning stuff about ourselves on this trip my wife and I were talking about, it felt like we were high the whole time! After that experience we kept trying to find other couples who would want to hook up like that. A lot of people at this resort seemed to be down with this kind of activity even though it was not a "swingers" resort. It was just an adults only resort.

My wife is also really warming up to the idea of indulging my fantasy of seeing her fuck another guy. She was even flirting with a guy that she liked right in front of me because she said she thought I would like it. I told her I don't want her to do anything unless it is 50% her wanting it and 50% me...I would never want her to do something because I want her to do it.

Thanks! We were kind of amazed that we have never done anything like this, but we were the ones once it started going down that were acting like we have done this before!

What a great way to dip your toes into those wonderful waters! Keep going slow and enjoy every little baby step. You only get to experience the thrill of those 'firsts' once! Have fun!

Well, that couple certainly has something to remember from their honeymoon :)

Yes! For sure! And us too! It was our honeymoon also! Ha Ha Ha

What resort were you at?

This is what tripped us out, this was a Secrets Maroma Beach. Very nice resort with an awesome beach, adults only, but not advertised as a "swingers resort" at all! So what surprised us was how many couples there that seemed to be "down"! I mean I have heard of Desires to the north and told my wife about that one. My wife on the way back from this trip was saying she would be willing to check out Desire's next time, but I shot that down because I told her I feel like at Desire's EVERYONE is there to get down and there is no mystery about that. We both agreed that it was exciting to "prowl" for other couples that were down at a regular adults only resort, kinda made it more exciting and fun because you don't know what will happen if anything. The surprise of it was nice we both agreed. We may check out Desire's at some point but we both fell in love with this resort...the property, the beach the staff, the food, all of it was amazing! We are already planning our next trip back there next year, and for even longer next time! :o)

• Like 1

If that was the honeymoon, I would be looking forward to the anniversary!

Ha Ha Ha! Hell ya! We both feel like we learned a lot about each other and ourselves on this trip. We were both saying to each other that we can be honest with each other about anything now it feels like, no secrets, which is how a marriage SHOULD be! I told her I feel like you are my best friend except I can fuck you also!! She said she felt the same way! LOL

We were both checking out other women right and left! No jealousy! I even encouraged her to tell me about guys she was checking out that she would fuck! It was all such a huge turn on!

We CANNOT WAIT till our anniversary and hope to plan about a 14 night trip there again next year! Hopefully many more fun adventures!

The funny thing is that afterward we talked about how we both felt like WE were the experienced "swingers" that had done this many times before during that experience! But we are newbies! Never done anything like this before!

I told her I am about 95% sure now that I would like to see her fuck another guy in front of me. The only thing is, I told her, I think the most difficult part of that would be to see her flirting with another guy. I feel like that would be a little hard to watch. I didn't mind her flirting with the girl, but I feel like with a guy it would be hard to not feel a little jealous.

Any advice on that?

ElDiablo311: Thank you for mentioning Secrets Maroma Beach. It might be a good trip for a sexually charged atmosphere with no pressure. That bears further consideration...

Sounds like an absolutely amazing time!! Hubby and I can't wait until the Kids are older so we can escape on a risqué vacay ;)

• Like 1

What ended up happening just a couple days into our trip, was she ended up talking/flirting with this cute girl that was there with her husband on their honeymoon also, and we all ended up going up to our room and the girls had sex right in front of me and the other husband! This is a first for all of four of us, none of us have swung or whatever you would call this!

I'm sure some of the other newbies would like to know how you were able to progress from chatting and flirting to ending up in your room. Care to share what worked for you in making the transition, since many folks find this part of swinging difficult?

ElDiablo311: Thank you for mentioning Secrets Maroma Beach. It might be a good trip for a sexually charged atmosphere with no pressure. That bears further consideration...

Yeah I definitely recommend it! It is very sexually charged, but without what I believe would be the expectation that you "hook up" with other people at a "swingers" resort. Plus I think my wife and I agree that it is kind of fun not knowing what will happen from one day to the next and trying to determine if another couple is down or not...the hunt was kind of fun! It became our daily activity! After several days there I asked my wife "is everyone here down" meaning almost every couple we ran into seemed like they would possibly be down to "play" in some way with other couples! I know there were regular couples there also, but it sure seemed like a lot were down.

I'm sure some of the other newbies would like to know how you were able to progress from chatting and flirting to ending up in your room. Care to share what worked for you in making the transition, since many folks find this part of swinging difficult?

Yes we are newbies, first time anybody else has been in our bedroom, but my wife is bi-sexual and was in a 3 year relationship with a woman before we met, so she is very comfortable with flirting with other women. My wife was the one that reeled in the other girl. Me and the other guy were playing ping pong for awhile while the girls were talking, I didn't even realize that my wife was hitting on this girl till later. I just automatically hang back if my wife seems interested in another girl so as to give them space and discuss things.Me and the other husband just hung back and let the ladies chat/flirt/get to know each other for several hours at the "swing bar" as we liked to call it afterwards...since the bar had swings all around it LOL. Then after a couple of hours of the girls talking/flirting with each other and me and the husband hanging out and talking, my wife tells me we are all going up to our room to smoke cigars. The husband wanted to make sure, at the bar once we were all about to leave, that no penises would be going into his wife and visa versa...we all agreed. They then went to their room so she could shave and get ready and we went to ours and they arrived maybe 20mins later and it was on! Me and the guy hanging out drinking beers commenting on how hot each others wife was and how much they turned us on! Quite a show!

My wife and I joke now that we both need to keep hitting the gym so we keep looking good, so SHE can reel in the ladies! I think it works best that way, let the ladies discuss and follow their lead!

Sounds like an absolutely amazing time!! Hubby and I can't wait until the Kids are older so we can escape on a risqué vacay ;)

Hell yeah it was! And not even just for the crazy times with other couples, the resort/beach/food/staff were all amazing! Totally there to make sure you have a great time!

We are not "swingers" per se, but we do like to have fun and get a little crazy...though we are just starting our adventures so maybe in a few years we will define ourselves as "swingers" who knows?!

Yeah, there were a lot of couples there that had kids and left them at home so they could let loose and enjoy themselves! I would recommend highly doing that!

Do any of the experienced people have any advise for us if my wife fucks another guy? I told her I am 95% sure I want to see it happen, and she seems down with it now too, but I told her I might feel jealous especially when she is flirting with the other guy. Any words of wisdom of how to approach this?

eldiablo311 said:
Do any of the experienced people have any advise for us if my wife fucks another guy? I told her I am 95% sure I want to see it happen, and she seems down with it now too, but I told her I might feel jealous especially when she is flirting with the other guy. Any words of wisdom of how to approach this?

You'll be better off starting another thread or doing a search through the threads with a jealousy tag, since there's a lot of information about this subject on the boards.

two4youinswva said:
You'll be better off starting another thread or doing a search through the threads with a jealousy tag, since there's a lot of information about this subject on the boards.

Cool, thanks, I will do that!

This is the first time my wife has had sex with someone other than me,

Just curious, do you mean first time EVER? Or just since you got married? I think I saw that you shared elsewhere that she'd been in a previous girl/girl relationship, so is that just something she set aside at some point in her life and has now decided to return to? I know, generally, from your posts it seems that your main fantasy is to see her with another guy. It sounds like perhaps her fantasies are a bit different. Have you talked with her more about this? Has this vacation allowed a little more discussion on the topic of your fantasy?

Just curious, do you mean first time EVER? Or just since you got married? I think I saw that you shared elsewhere that she'd been in a previous girl/girl relationship, so is that just something she set aside at some point in her life and has now decided to return to? I know, generally, from your posts it seems that your main fantasy is to see her with another guy. It sounds like perhaps her fantasies are a bit different. Have you talked with her more about this? Has this vacation allowed a little more discussion on the topic of your fantasy?

No it is not her first time with another person, just her first time being with someone since we started dating several years ago.

Yes, she is very monogamous and set aside sleeping with anyone else once we met, as did I, it's just that we have talked over the last couple of years about fantasies and she has always said she misses eating a girl out and the feel of a girl, and I have said how much that would turn me on to see...but she could take it or leave it also, we both put our relationship and marriage #1 and are completely happy with it just being us.

Yes the idea of her fucking another guy is mainly my fantasy, but we talked a lot about that also on this vacation and she is open to the idea of it now, and even tells me it could be a big turn on for her. She also says the idea of it also scares her a little bit too. I encouraged her to point out guys that she thought were hot, and that she would fuck, and she did. I encouraged her to think of the other husband fucking her one day when we were having sex, and she for the first time was actually able to imagine the other guy fucking her and she came to the idea of him fucking her which was also a first! I have asked her to try that in the past and it has turned her off. She is very much open to the idea of another man now, in fact she started flirting with one of the employees at the resort that she thought was hot, one night at the dance club, because she thought it would turn me on. This last weekend we were talking about the guy thing again, and she said something like "you want to know the truth? I'm sorry, but yeah, it turns me on a lot to think of someone else fucking me!". So I think she is definitely realizing I mean it when I say I would be turned on to see it happen. She has said many times though that she would not do it unless I wanted it to happen.

You'll have to let us know when you'll be back there for the anniversary...maybe we should make a trip there as well :)

You'll have to let us know when you'll be back there for the anniversary...maybe we should make a trip there as well :)

Ha ha! Sounds good! We are thinking next May as of right now...we want to go for 14 nights next time. It would be good to have more attractive adventurous couples out there next time!!!

I travel a lot to Cancun and Playa del Carmen and it's a great place, besides those beautiful beaches, there are some great resorts. I been also in the Secrets Maroma Beach, and it's very possible that the were in their honeymoon, so I think you helped them to have a unforgettable honeymoon :party:.

I've been at the Desire Resort a few times and I really like it, and as you said, all couples there know what it's all about, I hope you already stayed there, if not, you and your wife should try it.

I just have a question, You and your wife still in this kind of life or was just that time only? (Just curious :))

I travel a lot to Cancun and Playa del Carmen and it's a great place, besides those beautiful beaches, there are some great resorts. I been also in the Secrets Maroma Beach, and it's very possible that the were in their honeymoon, so I think you helped them to have a unforgettable honeymoon :party:.

I've been at the Desire Resort a few times and I really like it, and as you said, all couples there know what it's all about, I hope you already stayed there, if not, you and your wife should try it.

I just have a question, You and your wife still in this kind of life or was just that time only? (Just curious :))

Hi there, yeah we were talking about the Desire Resort right after that honeymoon. I'm not sure if we are ready for a full on swinger resort type situation yet. Yes, we are still way into trying to have her fuck another girl again sometime for sure...we both have agreed on that! And as a matter of fact, we just took a small vacation, and we both agreed to trying to let her hook up with another guy...and she did! We were very excited about the whole situation, but he was much smaller than me and didn't feel as good as me and neither of them came. Maybe too many nerves involved. We are still processing this situation, and are not sure if we will want to repeat that or not yet.

But like I said, we for sure want to do that again with another girl...or should I say she will do the girl and I will watch! Lol

I just one question.. when you going again? :)

Lol! I can let you know! Ha ha ha!

We want to go later this year or early next year, I need to find another job first though. We can't wait to go back!

Lol! I can let you know! Ha ha ha!

We want to go later this year or early next year, I need to find another job first though. We can't wait to go back!

We are headed to Cuba April 6th.. hope we come back with a similar story.

We are headed to Cuba April 6th.. hope we come back with a similar story.

Cool! Hope you guys have a great time! Hopefully you will find some similar fun like we did! I just left it up to my wife, and I hung back...seemed to work out pretty well!

I told her I am about 95% sure now that I would like to see her fuck another guy in front of me. The only thing is, I told her, I think the most difficult part of that would be to see her flirting with another guy. I feel like that would be a little hard to watch. I didn't mind her flirting with the girl, but I feel like with a guy it would be hard to not feel a little jealous.

Any advise on that?

When there is no flirting I find it just hot to see someone having sex with my wife. I'm more jealous of someone flirting with her and that will not even touch her!

My wife cannot go to a bar, vanilla or otherwise, by herself and not get hit on within sixty seconds. It is humorous to watch.