SW_PA_Couple

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."

James Hubert (Eubie) Blake

At the swingers' Web site where my wife and I just created a new profile, one of the profile questions is "Describe your best-ever swing experience." Well, my best ever might just have been yesterday evening. Not only did I have a chance to reconnect with two woman whom I value, I met and played with two others, both much younger that me (a true vanity for a man of my age). Not only did I surprise myself on how I maintained my stamina (failures to launch have occurred) but I learned something completely new from each.

One of the new acquaintances arrived at the party wearing her naught-parochial-school-girl-uniform and she immediately grabbed my attention and fired my imagination. She flatters me at a certain point with, "I saw you flirting with that woman and getting nowhere. so I was hoping you were going to come over here and talk to me." We did, for about five minutes, before I led her to an un-occupied bedroom and proceeded to have my way. The new part? She loves to play the naughty-girl scenario and I was able to dole out, vicariously, my pay-back for every grade-school girl who had even teased me. I never imagined before yesterday I could get into spanking and hair pulling. It's very interesting and very stimulating. It just took the right time and the right person. What a lucky encounter.

The other new acquaintance taught me a new phrase from the Urban Dictionary. She was wearing several long strings of white pearls that were dangling provocatively into her décolletage. To her I say, "I love your string of pearls. Where did you get them?" "They are gifts. Would you like to give me a string of pearls?" I returned a puzzled look and she giggled. This left me even more perplexed so she relieved my embarrassment by taking my hand and saying, "I'll show you how you can give me a gift string." She had me sit in a chair, knelt in from of me, took her very generous bosom, cradled my cock and balls, squeezed and moved in ways that brought me within minutes to an monstrously-explosive orgasm. Rubbing on her chest, she says, "see, string of pearls." I cannot believe that I am so culturally-deprived (or insufficiently depraved) that I had not recognized this visual allusion. Doing "strings" is apparently this large-breasted woman's favorite thing. I'm also learning that there is more to sex than simply "Insert Tab A into Slot B".

A really great party! An ego-booster for me.

• Like 4

Damn, you beat me to it KK!! I've been waiting for months to roll that one out here when the right opportunity came along, and this was it! :)

• Like 1