JandKinBoise

double triple

After a very long dry spell, well a couple months which is plenty long, we finally were able to hook up with a playmate. Dinner, hot tub, wine, stripping and sitting on his bed slowly turning each other on. After such a long time the energy was amazing. Afterward, while sitting at Sheri's having our "after 3way pie and coffee" we were wiped out. J had tried to brush her hair but it was obvious she had just been railed but good. I was just kinda glowing. I just love having access to a dick and a pussy at the same time and it had been too long.

The following week were were contacted by our other playmate asking us up to his mountain home for an evening. Well...2 in 2 weeks after a dry spell, hell I was still reeling from the previous week. Our after 3way sex was pretty much non stop but we accepted the invitation. He has a great place. We sat in his hot tub, looking over the mountains and creek flowing thu his yard. His bed is a cali king so lots of romp room. He has access to a variety of weed types and we were so mellow from the high quality weed. Again the sex was excellent. J was so into it. She handled a DV longer than ever before bringing me close to orgasm which has been a goal. I would love to cum on his dick while in her pussy, damn,hot! Anyway, not here to tell a story, just to say it was a great way to ring in the spring with a 3way 2 weeks running.

Man, do I ever envy you! Let me think..., would I rather buy the winning powerball ticket or have my wife ask me to find us a guy or couple? Hey, I don't really need the money anyway!