SW_PA_Couple

Our Best-Yet House Party

My wife and I very much enjoy hosting house parties. We have hosted them starting from about three years ago. We've learned much from being guests at other parties. We've learned much for ourselves. But I must tell you, yesterday evening's, this early morning's was the best party yet. You can tell that people had fun when there is a gluteus-maximus-shaped indentation in the wall of the front bedroom, a bed-frame collapsed from multiple people getting frisky in bed, what seems like a hundred red Solo cups are scattered around, condom wrappers here and there, and a half-dozen left-behind articles of clothing. Ten people stayed overnight. I was up and out of bed at 8:15 am, whipped up a big bowl of pancake mix and frying bacon. The bacon aroma awoke the people upstairs but rather than to come down to investigate the aroma, they headed to each other's bedrooms to "mix it up" with the prospective partners who had been skipped the evening before. I do not know where people find all of this energy. I don't know where I find the energy. Today I have a wonderfully-delightful feeling of fatigue and am finding just enough ambition to log onto Swingersboard and type this account. Our last few house parties have taught us that we should have no fear of inviting single people. I was thinking as the responses to invitations came in that there would be a disproportionate number of single men. Well, as it turns out, the women, both single and married, seem to appreciate this. I think we will have to do this again some time soon.

Fantastic! I've been wanting to find a house party lately... Haven't been to one since our first year of swinging, so it is past due. Hopefully we are able to find a host/s as wonderful as you!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm also happy to say that we invited a newbie couple and one new-to-the-lifestyle single. We managed to not scare the a Hell out of them. We make it clear to people that play is not a necessary thing at a party. They chose not to, which was OK; still had fun.

Congratulations on an obvious success! How many people did you invite, what fraction rsvp'ed and what fraction do you think actually appeared?

We invited twelve couples and seven singles. About half of these replied. All who replied were at the party. This is typical. Small party so easy to track.

Everything really does go better with bacon. ;)

I'm going to say me too, me too to the hope of finding a house party with wonderful hosts. Or becoming them. You. We just had a very successful weekend with a couple and, of course, now I wonder if it could possibly be even more fun it would be to have a third couple.