Playingnow

Valentines with friends

We were invited to some friends house for dinner on Valentines. We have limited our play for the past several months. I at least was unsure about the dinner as to what to expect but did know the woman whom invited us was one hot number.

My wife took a shower before gong and I was unaware that she had put on her red frilly see through lace bra and panties under her other clothes.

When we walked into our friends expensive home, I saw there were two other couples there too. They mentioned everyone was waiting on us. Usually we are the first to arrive.

There were red lights and Valentines decorations all over. The also have a large hot tub in like a sun room off the back of their house which was only lit by candles and red lighting. So this was a true Valentines atmosphere.

Back in the dinning room, the table was spread out with a white table cloth and rose peddles all over, There was one of those chocolate fountains in the middle and trays of fruits and candies all over. Lots of finger foods too. Also I noticed several cans of whipped cream.

I looked at my wife and she just smiled at me. The music was soft romantic music playing. Our host then came walking in in a bright red satin bra and crotch-less panties with red lace stockings held up with a red lace garter belt. She was hot looking as hell.

I was quick to notice the other two women removing their outer clothing to reveal some hot looking lingerie. I turned back to my wife and she stood there in her bra and panties too.

After us guys stripped down to our underwear, things progressed to things like smearing chocolate over the women and using the fruits and food to entice us guys into eating and licking it off them. It didn't take long for the lingerie to come off.

I watched as my wife took her first gang licking. Yes, she was laid on the table and the other three women smeared chocolate over her, whip cream and even put some strawberries inside her love tunnel. Then everyone got to lick and eat the sweets off my sweet. She got her love tunnel ate by all and she got off several times with the attention.

I have never had sex with a woman that was covered with chocolate and whip cream before. One of the women whom the other women covered with the sweets came over to me and before long was sitting in my lap riding me. The chocolate squished between us and she kept squirting the whipped cream in between us. The feel of the cold slippery white stuff squishing around her love tunnel and my manhood, sent new sensations through me causing me to get off quicker than I had in a long time.

I kept a eye on my wife whom was playing with one of the husbands and one of the wives. My wife has had her pussy ate by another woman before but never could bring herself to eat one. With free flowing red wine, I think she relaxed enough that when this one woman covered in chocolate, wine and other foods, stepped up to her and put a strawberry in her pussy, then she pushed towards my wife's face. I watched as my wife leaned up and began licking the strawberry held inside this gal. I got so excited watching my wife eat this and continuing on pleasuring this woman until she got off.

We all ended up taking showers together and then all in the hot tub watching each other giving and receiving.

I must say Nobody went without being shared by all. Usually people will pair off and go somewhere to play alone but this time, all eight of us played with each other and together.

Now that is a party I can't wait for next year.

It is dangerous to put food in the vagina - it can cause an infection.

Who wants to fuck covered in sticky crap?

It really doesn't matter. I think this story is fake and this never really happened. Try to make it more realistic next time.

It really doesn't matter. I think this story is fake and this never really happened. Try to make it more realistic next time.

Once again you missed the point, Doug. Red wine goes with red meat, not with fruit and whipped cream. :eek: Rose would have been a better choice.

:rollseye:

Alura

doug doug doug doug. I detect some jealousy here. It is only dangerous to put food in the vagina if you leave it there and don't wash it out. Yes it may upset the PH balance but the fun over takes the minimal risks. Oh yes it does get sticky at times but hell that is the fun of it all too.

You make think this story is fake but then, YOU will never know will you. I feel sorry for you that you have to cut others down because obviously, YOUR JEALOUS!

I must say Nobody went without being shared by all..

Even the men with each other? Or do you really mean all the women shared each other and all the men shared the women?

Envious...more like. :lol:

Not so much envy or jealousy but a need to capture the center of attention. Nice way to hijack somebody's thread, Doug. Now does anybody remember what the OP said?

• Confused 1

Even the men with each other? Or do you really mean all the women shared each other and all the men shared the women?

Ya something like that! "all the men shared the women" Well as far as I know anyway.

Envious...more like. :lol:

NOT AT ALL.

that whole ordeal sounds gross, messy and unsanitary.

Great story!

I don't quite understand why but I'm actually warming up to Doug. There's a twisted innocence in there somewhere that makes me smile. Weird

Great story!

I don't quite understand why but I'm actually warming up to Doug. There's a twisted innocence in there somewhere that makes me smile. Weird

You like me because I am real and talk my mind; I dont just play nice and worry that people won't like me for speaking honestly about what I think.

You like me because I am real and talk my mind; I dont just play nice and worry that people won't like me for speaking honestly about what I think.

Well, not quite Doug.

It's more like listening to an amusing narrow minded rant from a 12 yr old.

I encourage you to post your opinions any time you like. But you don't have to bash someone every time you express them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1