Playingnow

Vanilla friends shared.

Well I thought his (Tom) questioning me for the past month about our other friends were just a fantasy of his. His excuse for not sharing was his wife (Mindy) said she is too fat. Quiet the difference of opinion is the fact she is very fit and a skinny small framed woman.

Mindy revealed to my wife a few weeks ago as we tried to figure out if we wanted to take long time vanilla friends and reveal to them we have done some swinging recently.

So Christmas Eve, they came to our house as they have no family nearby. Mindy comes in in a revealing sexy Christmas outfit. One that turned my head and aroused me. My wife sees this and tells me she is alright with revealing our other side and if the opportunity arises, it was alright with her to go ahead and see what happens.

So about two hours of some drinking and card playing, the chatter becomes more, Hmmmmm, Erotic I guess I would say.

The next thing I know, my wife and Mindy are teasing and decided they want to try and get in our hot tub. Mindy has no suite and we never wear them in there anyway.

We head out and I am thinking this will all come to an end shortly as soon as they get done teasing us guys. It has happened many times. Teasing and leaving us with hard-ons.

Was I ever surprised when both my wife and Mindy took their clothes off completely and climbed into the tub.

Tom was also very eager and exposed himself quickly and sporting a hard-on. Now I almost had to laugh. I expected him to be hung from all his bragging and Mindy's comments she had made in the past. Fact is though, he was tiny even hard.

It didn't take long to see the exploring of each other was happening. Especially Tom exploring my wife's larger breasts. Mindy wasted no time in playing with me either. I was getting hot from the heat of the water and sat up on the edge of the tub and Mindy took that to come over and orally pleasure me. Tom watched but said nothing. He finally got up there too and my wife took care of him.

I have to say, that I receive no pleasure in the hot tub. It seems to make women too wet and I feel hardly nothing. This time as I sat back down in the tub and Mindy decided to sit in my lap and work herself onto me, I could feel her tightness gripping me. I didn't want to waist this feeling in the hot tub though. We all got out and grabbed our clothes. I wrapped a towel around me as did Tom but the two women took off running to the house with nothing on.

When Tom and I got in the house, we found the women in the living room laying on the floor together. Now my wife showed me a side of her I never thought I would ever see. She had refused to savor another woman before. This time not only was she receiving pleasure but was giving it to Mindy too. I sat on the edged of my chair and Tom sat on the couch and we watched with aching hard-ons as the two of them found another side of their long time friendship. After they both took care of their needs, Mindy came over and sat on my lap again. She began riding me like she had never had intercourse before.

I look over and my wife is on the couch on her back with her legs folded to her chest as Tom is on top of her trying his best to pleasure her. Mindy now bucking up and down hard and I was fearful of breaking the chair so we moved to the floor where she laid on her back and I took her in the same fashion Tom was taking my wife.

My wife and I made eye contact many times with a smile of pleasure.

After they left early in the morning, I told my wife that she was a real pleasure to be with. My wife said Tom tried his best and did get her off a couple of times but she now understood why Mindy wanted to try other men.

The day after Christmas Mindy called my wife and expressed their excitement and that she and Tom both agree that there was no disappointment. She told my wife that they would like to do this again and soon.

I asked what are they doing New Years Eve? We do have to talk to them though about how far they wish to take this. I think we can enjoy them like before now too.

Wow, you are one lucky dude. I would "stroke out" if Santa delivered "neighbors with benefits" and a bi/situational wife under my tree.

Wow, you are one lucky dude. I would "stroke out" if Santa delivered "neighbors with benefits" and a bi/situational wife under my tree.

I for one would rather have this for Christmas than hitting the lottery! Just enjoy!

Well I thought his (Tom) questioning me for the past month about our other friends were just a fantasy of his. His excuse for not sharing was his wife (Mindy) said she is too fat. Quiet the difference of opinion is the fact she is very fit and a skinny small framed woman.

Mindy revealed to my wife a few weeks ago as we tried to figure out if we wanted to take long time vanilla friends and reveal to them we have done some swinging recently.

So Christmas Eve, they came to our house as they have no family nearby. Mindy comes in in a revealing sexy Christmas outfit. One that turned my head and aroused me. My wife sees this and tells me she is alright with revealing our other side and if the opportunity arises, it was alright with her to go ahead and see what happens.

So about two hours of some drinking and card playing, the chatter becomes more, Hmmmmm, Erotic I guess I would say.

The next thing I know, my wife and Mindy are teasing and decided they want to try and get in our hot tub. Mindy has no suite and we never wear them in there anyway.

We head out and I am thinking this will all come to an end shortly as soon as they get done teasing us guys. It has happened many times. Teasing and leaving us with hard-ons.

Was I ever surprised when both my wife and Mindy took their clothes off completely and climbed into the tub.

Tom was also very eager and exposed himself quickly and sporting a hard-on. Now I almost had to laugh. I expected him to be hung from all his bragging and Mindy's comments she had made in the past. Fact is though, he was tiny even hard.

It didn't take long to see the exploring of each other was happening. Especially Tom exploring my wife's larger breasts. Mindy wasted no time in playing with me either. I was getting hot from the heat of the water and sat up on the edge of the tub and Mindy took that to come over and orally pleasure me. Tom watched but said nothing. He finally got up there too and my wife took care of him.

I have to say, that I receive no pleasure in the hot tub. It seems to make women too wet and I feel hardly nothing. This time as I sat back down in the tub and Mindy decided to sit in my lap and work herself onto me, I could feel her tightness gripping me. I didn't want to waist this feeling in the hot tub though. We all got out and grabbed our clothes. I wrapped a towel around me as did Tom but the two women took off running to the house with nothing on.

When Tom and I got in the house, we found the women in the living room laying on the floor together. Now my wife showed me a side of her I never thought I would ever see. She had refused to savor another woman before. This time not only was she receiving pleasure but was giving it to Mindy too. I sat on the edged of my chair and Tom sat on the couch and we watched with aching hard-ons as the two of them found another side of their long time friendship. After they both took care of their needs, Mindy came over and sat on my lap again. She began riding me like she had never had intercourse before.

I look over and my wife is on the couch on her back with her legs folded to her chest as Tom is on top of her trying his best to pleasure her. Mindy now bucking up and down hard and I was fearful of breaking the chair so we moved to the floor where she laid on her back and I took her in the same fashion Tom was taking my wife.

My wife and I made eye contact many times with a smile of pleasure.

After they left early in the morning, I told my wife that she was a real pleasure to be with. My wife said Tom tried his best and did get her off a couple of times but she now understood why Mindy wanted to try other men.

The day after Christmas Mindy called my wife and expressed their excitement and that she and Tom both agree that there was no disappointment. She told my wife that they would like to do this again and soon.

I asked what are they doing New Years Eve? We do have to talk to them though about how far they wish to take this. I think we can enjoy them like before now too.

Sounds like fun. :facelick:

I agree, a hot tub is a difficult place to have sex, the heat makes me wilt...They are a great place to start, but I gotta get out of the hot water if I am going to preform.

Look forward to hearing more stories. :)