Thread: a pleasant and promising first meeting

Default a pleasant and promising first meeting

JoAnn and I spend a very nice evening with people who contacted us through SwingLifeStyle. Receiving an earnest inquiry through a swingers' dating service happen infrequently so we were flattered just by this. Swinging is entirely new to this couple but they are eager to learn what it is all about and have a very practical approach. We invited a meeting at a local franchise restaurant, they arrived exactly on time, we all greeted each other warmly, were seated, made small talk, asked questions, learned what they had already discovered, lent what we believe will be useful advice. They have been meeting other people but are entirely discreet giving no hints (quite rightly) of who these people might be. We left each other's company after exchanging some very provocative embraces and wet kisses with a date established when we would meet again. It just never seems to go this well. And, to top it all off, they are just simply knock-out gorgeous. It is such an boost for my wife and I.

~Michael
    Seize the moment. . . Remember all those women on the Titanic who passed up dessert. ~~ Erma Bombeck

Default Re: a pleasant and promising first meeting

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post
    JoAnn and I spend a very nice evening with people who contacted us through SwingLifeStyle. Receiving an earnest inquiry through a swingers' dating service happen infrequently so we were flattered just by this. Swinging is entirely new to this couple but they are eager to learn what it is all about and have a very practical approach. We invited a meeting at a local franchise restaurant, they arrived exactly on time, we all greeted each other warmly, were seated, made small talk, asked questions, learned what they had already discovered, lent what we believe will be useful advice. They have been meeting other people but are entirely discreet giving no hints (quite rightly) of who these people might be. We left each other's company after exchanging some very provocative embraces and wet kisses with a date established when we would meet again. It just never seems to go this well. And, to top it all off, they are just simply knock-out gorgeous. It is such an boost for my wife and I.

~Michael
    Nice to hear, definitely makes you think all is right in the world when you can come across people who seem to fit what you are looking for and are attractive to boot.